Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

curry gang "rapes" and beat up foid set free while the roastie is charged

In the oppression olympics, Muslims are the undisputed champions. Also, no one dares messing with them because those who do get their throats slit. Women don't stand a chance.

Oppression Olympics Cartoon 1024 600 1024x600

Last edited:
Ethnics truly have the run of the UK

In the oppression olympics, Muslims are the undisputed champions. Also, no one dares messing with them because those who do get their throats slit. Women don't stand a chance.

View attachment 279348

The champions are definitely white women. Second place would be blacks. Making fun of Muslims in the UK is still somewhat acceptable.

Cope Jews are literally overlords especially in US. You can talk shit about Blacks or Muslims on jewtube but if you talk about Jews, your content will be shut down in no time.

The champions are definitely white women. Second place would be blacks. Making fun of Muslims in the UK is still somewhat acceptable.

On second thought, you're right. I've let myself influenced by the results I got when searching images for oppression olympics. Most of them show Muslims on top, and I think this is wrong. Muslims don't really play the victim card, at least not nearly as much as the others. They just don't take up with any offense to their belief, and they have no issue punishing such offenses harshly.

White women are indeed very high up there, but Black people are making an impressive come back these days.

Last edited:
based, roastie btfo

On second thought, you're right. I've let myself influenced by the results I got when searching images for oppression olympics. Most of them show Muslims on top, and I think this is wrong. Muslims don't really play the victim card, at least not nearly as much as the others. They just don't take up with any offense to their belief, and they have no issue punishing such offenses harshly.

White women are indeed very high up there, but Black people are making an impressive come back these days.

Yup. Talking shit about black people or women is basically a social death sentence. The same can't be said for Muslims. They're still high up there but you won't become an outcast if you say something bad about them.

View attachment 279348

Muslims are not oppressed. They do not believe themselves to be oppressed either. But somehow they get treated as the most precious puppies on this planet.

When I read the title I thought it was somewhere in curryland, but then I remembered that England is another curryland.

Well done. I pray that they continue their campaign.

JUST BE CURRY

Look at all her acne :feelspuke:

:blackpill: In the first pic you see a red mark on her neck, that is from willingly being choked by Chad.

View attachment 279348

>a few people out of 1.8b represent the entire religious community

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lmfao, why are cumskins such brainlets?

They don't need to hold the knife together. If you publicly shit on Islam, you will get a fatwa on your head. That doesn't mean all Muslims in the World want you dead, it just means that Islam, as a whole, has believers who are devoted enough to sacrifice their lives in order to punish those who offend their religion.

Last edited:

View attachment 279348

> The note also threatened Western countries and jews

Based muzzie.
I saw this a while ago, the dumb bitch literally talks about how she "was in wuv" with these Chaddams and though "they were my fwends" and how she wanted give them a chance or some shit.

Fucking brutal. foids only love men who can tame them

Lifefuel. Cant be charged else das waciss

From what I've read she's being charged with falsifying evidence and breaking bail conditions for a previous crime. The only evidence she has is bruising, so does that mean she beat herself and blamed it on the curries? She's also receiving tens of thousands of pounds in crowd funding from cucks

Why are you surpised at eurofags being jew cocksuckers when they've been doing this for 2000 years?

Most of these "muslim grooming gangs" are really just handsome, exotic pakistani men seducing teen sluts.

Nothing makes me happier when virtue signaling is so degenerate that bluepilled people get pissed off.

Last edited:
Why are you surpised at eurofags being jew cocksuckers when they've been doing this for 2000 years?
Sometimes I want to have faith in the incel community. Btw did you see my truecel thread akhi?

you reap what you sow
remember: white foids voted for this and continue to support this

Most of these "muslim grooming gangs" are really just handsome, exotic pakistani men seducing teen sluts.
Cope and bluepilled.
What happened to white people? How did they become so cucked?

Last edited:
It's these same women claiming anyone against importation of incompatible cultures is a racist, ya get what ya vote for.
Cope and bluepilled.
What happened to white people? How did they become so cucked?
Years of Jewish subversion, dietary changes & good times creating weak men.

Also that paki meat got tenderized.

Last edited:
If only I'd been born a paki tbh.

There's obviously more to her story

Makes sense that ugly guys would need to form grooming gangs, but I am surprised to not see a single Chadpreet
Good looking curries don't need to get with an ugly bastard rape gang to get pussy.

Sometimes I want to have faith in the incel community. Btw did you see my truecel thread akhi?
No. link me
Good looking curries don't need to get with an ugly bastard rape gang to get pussy.
Except it isn't rape. It's fornication. Don't be blue pilled.

These men are seducing these 14-15 year olds, these bitches are getting wet for exotic cock and have daddy issues, they get bred like the whores they are, then cry rape when its all said and done. Then they turn and complain about chaddam grooming her.

These are not the faces of rape victims. These lolus very clearly are lusting after these men

1459460433249.jpg
1504718715964.jpg

EaOGcCVXYAEOLiY

How many times do you think migrants like this have been metoo'd? Right wingers will ask for evidence if a white man is metoo'd, but eat it up instantly when it is an ethnic man, literally no different than an SJW

Last edited:
She looks incredibly good for a 35 yo woman I'd say

based Jihadmaxxers taking what they see without any inhib at all

Welp, time to islammax. [LifeFuel] thread

Stupid cunt got precisely what she deserved