Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry man obsessed over "blonde haired blue eyed" women

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screenshot 20210226 071357 Chrome

Screenshot 20210226 071432 Chrome

Screenshot 20210226 071406 Chrome

Imagine simping this hard, over any type of foid.

Men like this chump are a big part of the problem.

never understood the ethnic worship of whores that age at the same rate as the dogs they fuck.

Last edited:
Now if only he went to a white majority school. The blondes would have bullied the little currycel and he would understand his place

Meh typical curry behaviour

never understood the ethnic worship of whores that age at the same rate as the dogs they fuck.
Blonde hair, blue eyes are pretty, but Nordic phenotypes are still ugly as fuck

Now if only he went to a white majority school. The blondes would have bullied the little currycel and he would understand his place
He doesn't seem like an indian curry tho, must be living in the west.

Anglo women start to look really busted around age 30

Bobs and vagene maxxed.

LOL what a cuck. What's this guys username? I need to go flame him

go for it currychamp. you can slay that pussy :bluepill:

:feelsYall:

It makes me cringe whenever I see fellow currycels do this tbh. Beggars can't be chosers

I don’t think he witnessed that those girls are jock/model chads only. The “personality “ he wants to experience will be his worst experience when he only gets rejection after rejection
The amount of time he said blonde hair blue is annoying

The curry mogs me hard, but is still too curry for pretty white holes

curries, not even once

Being obsessed with people of other race is schizophrenic. If he breeds with the women he obsessed over then his offspring would be stinky brown mess with black eyes and brown hair. Would probably look Pakistani or Iraqi or something. Obviously if obsessing racemaxxing becomes popular then more and more people will become half-breed brown mystery meat. Who are you going to obsess next when there's no Aryan goddesses?

When I was in college I used to like staring at white whores. It was clear that they hated Asian dudes but that didn't stop me from finding out their names in class and stalk the shit out of them and masturbate to their photos.

Now I am in my 30s. I've been in the workforce and the real world for over a decade now after graduating college. I objectively see how white foids are and I find that they are extremely awful people.

Also they age really poor. After the age of 25 they are already showing wrinkles on their eyes.

The older I am becoming the more I prefer noodlewhores who age better, are more intelligent than other races of foids, and easier to get along with as long as they aren't too self-hating.

Last edited:
As a curry myself, I want to punch his face in so hard :feelsBox: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

. blonde haired blue eyed girls got one of the best personalities :no:nope, they fuck dogs and probably would have made fun of the curry for talking to her and are stuck-up to anyone who isn't a chad like
JFl, imagine simping for foids, pathetic, foids like abusive chads, not nice guys anyways.

the currys have a degree of innocence and naivety that must be among the greatest in the history of mankind.