Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycel after taking 12,000 showers, 2 years of gymmaxxing, and 2 weeks of beardmaxxing faces army of simps defending foids

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★

I love pajeet action movies, they remind me of over the top Hong Kong action flicks and when it's in a historical context they add 300 esque CGI.

I love pajeet action movies, they remind me of over the top Hong Kong action flicks and when it's in a historical context they add 300 esque CGI.
tbh

Why do all the curry actors look whiter than 99+% of pajeets? Srsly they look greek, italian or persian. Brutal race pill.

Where i live being white is seen as lame, unless you're white tanned (and good looking + tall obviously)

Why do all the curry actors look whiter than 99+% of pajeets? Srsly they look greek, italian or persian. Brutal race pill.

Where i live being white is seen as lame, unless you're white tanned (and good looking + tall obviously)
None of the actors in the videos I posed look remotely white, Italian or Persian coz it's a South Indian movie. They look straight up like currycels.
But yes, Bollywood (aka North Indian movies) constantly hires white-looking actors, its brutal for NorthIndia and Pakicels. They got raped by Persians, and Arabs. At least Southern curries don't have to suffer that fate.
Bollywood is pretty brutal

Just 2 minutes of Chad worship. This is why I watch only South Indian movies despite being a Hindustanicel even though I can't understand their oooga booga language, they are based and redpilled.

Last edited:
None of the actors in the videos I posed look remotely white, Italian or Persian coz it's a South Indian movie. They look straight up like currycels.
But yes, Bollywood (aka North Indian movies) constantly hires white-looking actors, its brutal for NorthIndia and Pakicels. They got raped by Persians, and Arabs. At least Southern curries don't have to suffer that fate.

Just 2 minutes of Chad worship. This is why I watch only South Indian movies despite being a Hindustanicel, they are based and redpilled.

They look like that to me. Or turkish or lebanese. But what I'm really trying to say is they look more western than the average pajeet, or they look like a pajeet who has european ancestry.

I feel like this would make me depressed if i was a pajeet living in india. At least here the celebrities look like they're the same race as me. Sure they might be taller and much better looking. But those Bollywood actors straight up look like a different race entirely when compared to your average indian

They look like that to me. Or turkish or lebanese. But what I'm really trying to say is they look more western than the average pajeet, or they look like a pajeet who has european ancestry.
JFL the video in OP looks Turkish or Lebanese to you? Lmao, you sound like a coping currycel. It's just a curry with a beard.

Just 2 minutes of Chad worship. This is why I watch only South Indian movies despite being a Hindustanicel even though I can't understand their oooga booga language, they are based and redpilled.

Is that currychad wearing a hair system?
Even the guy in a white t shirt who's supposed to be mirin him has a perfect, thick, NW0 hairline, good skin and looks giga white for an indian.

JFL the video in OP looks Turkish or Lebanese to you? Lmao, you sound like a coping currycel. It's just a curry with a beard.
As a matter of fact, this is the most popular actor in Turkey, its really over for us deathnics. He mogs 99.99% of Turkcels to 7th Heaven and back. And 100% of all sand and currycels.
F1b5f2c52b609ce30e0615ef25b941e7

As a matter of fact, this is the most popular actor in Turkey, its really over for us deathnics. He mogs 99.99% of Turkcels to 7th Heaven and back. And 100% of all sand and currycels.
View attachment 259219
I didn't mean that the guys in your videos look like turkish, greek, lebanese or whatever actors. I meant that they resemble the average guy in those countries MORE than they resemble the average pajeet from their own country.
And that turk dude looks white af, it's ridiculous.

Sub SRK in curryland is death

mogs me at being curry

Currycels should try Bollywoodmaxxing the same way rices Kpopmax to ascend

how tall is he?
Google says 5'8", I'm 5'9" barefoot, I am 5'10" with my sandals on, and he looked a little shorter than me in floaters. So probably the 5'8" figure is accurate.

Brutal, I can't imagine being a blackpilled curry and seeing your own bollywood industry white worshipping
Currycels should try Bollywoodmaxxing the same way rices Kpopmax to ascend
JFL if you think Kpopmaxing actually works.

90% of ricecels have fat, flat faces. Kpop maxxing requires thin faces.

Brutal, I can't imagine being a blackpilled curry and seeing your own bollywood industry white worshipping
tbh bollycucks haven't haven't reached the point of hiring White Chads yet.
meanwhile South India currycels make based movies about fighting British crackercels.

meanwhile South India currycels make based movies about fighting British crackercels.

That's pretty based

these chadpreets dont even look curry.

, its brutal for NorthIndia and Pakicels. They got raped by Persians, and Arabs.
Factually incorrect. Turks and Arabs were the ones that got raped, and that by the Mongols (most of whom were shamanist kafirs). Meanwhile Islamic curries welcomed other Islamic people.

Factually incorrect. Turks and Arabs were the ones that got raped, and that by the Mongols (most of whom were shamanist kafirs). Meanwhile Islamic curries welcomed other Islamic people.
tell me more? I thought Persians invaded India and Pakistan in 1739? Nader Shah

tell me more? I thought Persians invaded India and Pakistan in 1739? Nader Shah
Only those that were not Islamic would see it as invading. Why do you think Pakistanis would die for the Ottoman army they didn't want to fight because they were also Islamic? The British ended up murdering those that didn't want to fight.

JFL if you think Kpopmaxing actually works.

90% of ricecels have fat, flat faces. Kpop maxxing requires thin faces.
Right on the K-pop part (it's fucking lifefuel when you show a 14yr old fangirl what a real Korean looks like, because Seoul is the most subhuman city on earth) and see them have a meltdown cos they thought everyone was jongkook.

On the curries it's different, cos there's Hella curry migrants in the west, they all know no one looks like Bollywood, and the curries in curryland kind of accept that racial hierachy of the white looking curries being superior, and they don't mind it cos they see it as a reward for living a good previous life, and if they are good they will come back next time as a good looking (Aryan) curry

Lmao wtf is that shit