Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel is an illusion

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
you have so many solutions at your disposal.

1. Arranged marriage
2. "rich"-game since there are slum girls, chai-wallah's daughters etc
3. NRI-game (NRIs are considered gods in India)

For a white guy in the West none of these options apply.

Note: if you answer that you want a girl to love you for you and such stupid platitudes then you are BLUE pilled. Love is an illusion.
Girls ALWAYS utilise men or objectify them.
I don't see how thinking that a girl wouldn't want you if you aren't rich is anyhow ruder than she wouldn't want you if you weren't goodlooking or something else.

White can simply run Just Be White, the strongest game on the planet

NekoStance said:

Nope, never worked for me. Still need to be tall, handsome with a full head of hair.

FeminismsCancer said:
Nope, never worked for me. Still need to be tall, handsome with a full head of hair.

You need to be those things for curry mentioned in OP

Arranged marriage is the Resolution to the discrimination lol

NekoStance said:
You need to be those things for curry mentioned in OP

I disagree, if you're an NRI with an engineering degree you can't tell me that the parents of a Dharavi slum girl in Mumbai won't consider you a great match. As a white man I can't just go to dharavi and ask random people if they have a daughter to marry.
I have actually tried exactly that in Kolkata in 1998 and that didn't work too well.

FeminismsCancer said:
I disagree, if you're an NRI with an engineering degree you can't tell me that the parents of a Dharavi slum in Mumbai won't consider you a great match. As a white man I can't just go to dharavi and ask random people if they have a daughter to marry.
I have actually tried exactly that in Kolkata in 1998 and that didn't work too well.

You can do that shit in east asia and it will work

stop trying to deflect

NekoStance said:
You can do that shit in east asia and it will work

stop trying to deflect
You are the one deflecting from my original premise in the first place with your assumption that any white can get laid.

Just be white theory is legit. Arranged marriage only works if you can betabux and are not ugly as sin.

NegroKing said:
Just be white theory is legit. Arranged marriage only works if you can betabux and are not ugly as sin.

Just be white is pure cope. Just because whiteness is a requirement for some girls doesn't mean that it's sufficient.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Explain.
I see that word "cope" misused a lot, especially in cases where the exact opposite of cope is true.
I'm white, how is my saying that Indians don't have it as bad as they think they do a coping mechanism for me? If anything I ENVY that part of them. Sheesh.

FeminismsCancer said:
You are the one deflecting from my original premise in the first place with your assumption that any white can get laid.

Your OP was deflection in your unwillingness to accept or perform Just Be White

Framecel222 said:
Just be white is pure cope. Just because whiteness is a requirement for some girls doesn't mean that it's sufficient.

Shut up man. You shouldn't even be posting here, you should go away and come back in 5 years time if you are still incel

NekoStance said:
Shut up man. You shouldn't even be posting here, you should go away and come back in 5 years time if you are still incel

What else am I gonna do with my free time?

Framecel222 said:

I’ll tell you what’s going on. ”Whitecels ”grow up feeling entitled. They want the best of everything because they get it. They have many options when it comes to dating but they can’t not being able to pull prime Stacies without hitting the gym or learning some fucking manners.

That’s the truth.

Framecel222 said:

Indeed. The average rikshawala in Kolkata can have a wife who looks like nothing this website's "hero" Blackops2cel could get.
Let alone some NRI from the USA then.
I'm pretty sure those 'currycels' have been mocked by white or NRI (Non-Resident Indian, from the point of view of India)  staceys and therefor imagine their race is the problem.

NekoStance said:
Your OP was deflection in your unwillingness to accept or perform Just Be White

Blackops2 is white. Are you claiming he xould walk into a Mumbai slum and get a girl?

FeminismsCancer said:
Explain.
I see that word "cope" misused a lot, especially in cases where the exact opposite of cope is true.
I'm white, how is my saying that Indians don't have it as bad as they think they do a coping mechanism for me? If anything I ENVY that part of them. Sheesh.

According to your thread you actually believe that indians have it easier or at least on the same playing field level than whites? that is cope.

Everyone knows indians have it the worst in dating, shit man im fucking white and i wont deny this.

NegroKing said:

Which is the case of EVERY NRI Indian who calls himself currycel.
They are perfect betabux material but choose to be incel (volcel)

Framecel222 said:

Why don't you post on TRP or Roosh's forum

these places will actually help you

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
According to your thread you actually believe that indians have it easier or at least on the same playing field level than whites? that is cope.

Everyone knows indians have it the worst in dating, shit man im fucking white and i wont deny this.

Indians in the fucking West. As NRIs with a double passport they can easily find a match in India. Whites can't have arranged marriages.

FeminismsCancer said:
Blackops2 is white. Are you claiming he xould walk into a Mumbai slum and get a girl?

Someone did a Tinder experiment with Blackops2cel in Asia and he was slaying

/argument

NekoStance said:
Someone did a Tinder experiment with Blackops2cel in Asia and he was slaying

/argument

Prove it of GTFO
Also, as a poll showed the majority of incels are white here. Your argument that being white alone is enough is moot.

FeminismsCancer said:
Prove it of GTFO

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Just-be-white-Blackops2cel-got-matches-in-Asia?

Now stfu faggot, shut the fuck up with all this cope nonsense

curries on suicide watch

NekoStance said:
https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Just-be-white-Blackops2cel-got-matches-in-Asia?

Now stfu faggot, shut the fuck up with all this cope nonsense

Are you kidding me? This screenshot https://i.imgur.com/NKE8rBt.jpg isn't evidence of anything. No indication that it is even of him, so you stfu and get out of my thread, asswipe.

FeminismsCancer said:
Indians in the fucking West. As NRIs with a double passport they can easily find a match in India. Whites can't have arranged marriages.

I am so confused right now so im going to leave this statement here....

Its literally a death sentence for currycels born in the western countries because of the majority of white population.

Now if they were orginally born in india or whatever close curry country there is, then yes they have a much better chance in their own country but theyd still be rejected by many women of their own race just like ugly white men are rejected by white women

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
I am so confused right now so im going to leave this statement here....

Its literally a death sentence for currycels born in the western countries because of the majority of white population.

Now if they were orginally born in india or whatever close curry country there is, then yes they have a much better chance in their own country but theyd still be rejected by many women of their own race just like ugly white men are rejected by white women

I'll rephrase things a bit differently.
The equivalent of the mail order bride from the Philippines for a white guy (which, incidentally doesn't really augment his status and validation as fellow westerners tend to think you were a desperate loser when you come back with one) is the girl back in the home country, from a very poor background and through arranged marriage for the NRI in the West.
Neither has it better or worse but "currycels" accuse whites of the same white privilege as blue pilled feminazis do and it's irritating af.

vancha986 said:

Already debunked a comment with the exact same 4 characters.

FeminismsCancer said:
Are you kidding me? This screenshot https://i.imgur.com/NKE8rBt.jpg isn't evidence of anything. No indication that it is even of him, so you stfu and get out of my thread, asswipe.

You're saying the experiment is faked?
I can't take this epic level cope anymore, you need serious redpill faggot

NekoStance said:
You're saying the experiment is faked?
I can't take this epic level cope anymore, you need serious redpill faggot

I need red pill because you can't provide tangible evidence? you are like those theist bigots who say the evidence for their god is everywhere, retard.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/TAryFIuRxmQ[/video]

COPE of the week ladies and gentlemen

I hope this thread is posted in weekly highlights as cope of the week

Framecel222 said:
Not be an aspie and go fuck some sloots

NekoStance said:

"In psychologycoping means to invest own conscious effort, to solve personal and interpersonal problems, in order to try to master, minimize or tolerate stressand conflict."

Define how me ENVYING a possiblility that Indians have and which I do not is COPE? If as a white man I actually believed that I had better options, now THAT would be cope. Also, YOUR belief as a brown man that whites have it better is COPE. There is way too much misuse of this term on this forum, often as the complete opposite of the intended meaning.

NekoStance said:

^^^THIS

chudur-budur said:

Nope. I'm white but short and ugly. Women don't want me.

NekoStance said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/TAryFIuRxmQ[/video]

There is another post that is currently winning out in the race.

I agree with OP entirely, especially option #1. I have a few currycel friends and their dads are all ugly-as-sin while the mom is a hot enough Indian MILF. It all happens through arranged marriage. If you are a mildly successful curry in the west (have a degree, a good job, etc.) you can go to India and be married to a hot Indian virgin girl in exchange for a dowry. Its fucking crazy.

Us whitecels don't have that option. It's all about courtship. I don't even know how getting married would work anymore because I'm so socially lost. Date a girl, make her your gf, if the gf lasts >3 years, propose? Seems fucking stupid and idiotic. Fuck marriage in America anyway. The divorce laws are so biased against men that you'll practically get financial-raped as soon as she wants to divorce.

NekoStance said:

tell that to blackopscel bwahaha

This is a load of crap, arranged marriage is disgusting and difficult for ugly curries, it is just beta buxxing which any White can do as well, nothing that is enviable, just get a mail order bride from asia or africa or something.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Not be an aspie and go fuck some sloots

If it was that simple then I wouldn't have posted on here in the first place.

FeminismsCancer said:
Nope. I'm white but short and ugly. Women don't want me.

You can shag asian noodlewhore with ease.

https://incels.is/Thread-whitecells-are-volcels-or-fakecels-they-should-GTFO-from-here

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
tell that to blackopscel bwahaha

Lol you fucking shitskinned retard

read the thread again, specifically where we discuss blackops2cel and asia

NekoStance said:
Lol you fucking shitskinned retard

read the thread again, specifically where we discuss blackops2cel and asia
 smd cumskin women worshiping cuck. Cucks like you will soon be purged out