Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story CurryCel story from highschool

Bubbles

Bubbles

Greycel
I just remembered a currycel story from high school,

It was the start of junior year cross country season and we had a group of new freshman's, one being the truest of curreycels. He gained the nickname sonic because he wore the same clothing everyday for class and practice, blue joggers and a blue t-shirt on a daily basis. First day of practice for some reason he gets the idea that instead of running with the JV kids hes going to run with the varsity group, he begins running in our pack but slowly breaks off less than a minute in. After getting to our destination we start running back and we see JV kids running but we don't see sonic anywhere. Out of nowhere fucking sonic jumps out of a bush and starts jogging with us when we were nearing the end, pretending like he ran the entire duration with us. After practice all the Chads in the group were roasting the shit out of him when he was gone and they were in hysterical laughter for more than 40min straight.

Fast forward 2 months later this kid straight up breaks his femur in half because he tried to jump over a flight of 16 steps, I wasn't there but I heard someone witness it and he said that he made it maybe 4-5 steps before crashing down and tripping. His entire femur bone was poking out of his leg. When hes back literally at the end of the season the coach asked him what happened and he replied back in a lispy voice "I tripped". During the season banquet we had awards and they gave him some kind of reward for being hurt, when he walked up stage everyone was cheering in jester, I felt bad for him because his family was there and they were really ethnic straight out of India and they saw their son getting wrecked.

That was probly the first time I had ever encountered the currycel. Hope he didn't rope.

I send him my condolences. I hope he's doing okay now.

Fast forward 2 months later this kid straight up breaks his femur in half because he tried to jump over a flight of 16 steps, I wasn't there but I heard someone witness it and he said that he made it maybe 4-5 steps before crashing down and tripping. His entire femur bone was poking out of his leg.
Was he trying to end it?

Being ethnic is suffering.

He should have machine gunned them all down, in GTA5.

He's probably got some lucrative now and a wife fucking his brains out.