Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels are the worst

uglyblackcel

uglyblackcel

Greycel
My roomate who lives with me is a 25 year old currycell. Dude smells so bad its honestly sickening
 Also when we go out somehwere he constantly trys acting like a chad and trying to talk to women. Am i the only person who hates currys the most?

RE: Currycells are the worst

Send him here

yungblackcell said:
 Also when we go out somehwere he constantly trys acting like a chad and trying to talk to women.

Lol blackpill him already. Blind cold approaching is so cringy.

The bluepill is strong with him.

Zyros said:

India is bluepill central. Just look at the plots of their best-selling movies.

Blackpill him hard. Let him know women won’t like his ugly face or body odor.

Zyros said:

lol now I see why you made the "cell" thread.

yungblackcell said:
My roomate who lives with me is a 25 year old currycell. Dude smells so bad its honestly sickening
Also when we go out somehwere he constantly trys acting like a chad and trying to talk to women. Am i the only person who hates currys the most?

Curry doesn't smell bad to me, it's just another spice. Breakfast sausage patties are by far one of the most sickening food smells I know of, people who eat it around others are committing smell terrorism.

Why live with and go out with him then?

I love curry. I'd love to ask him, If I could have some please. Also Briyani and Samosas would be awesome.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Send him here

Ive tried but he believes that he is attractive. After his mom gave him a handjob as a kid he is a chad.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Send him here

Ive honestly tried. He thinks that he is a chad.

NekoStance said:
Why live with and go out with him then?

To get grocerys or to get weed.

Most of them stink, live in shitholes and are overly horny. I do not like them too.

However, a good friend of mine is a curry and this dude is awesome.

It's funny cause where I work there's this Chad currycel that's broken every stereotype for Indian men (tall, handsome, charming) But yes 9/10 Indian men are bald, smell bad, and are creepy as hell. Should be sterilized

It's over for Indians and Pakis

>a black person telling other races they smell

Krispinwah said:
>a black person telling other races they smell

Fuck off curry cell.

I hate how they bitch and whine about being the lowest of incels and how white men have it easier.
Here's an idea: how about you stop migrating to white countries and stop hitting on white women, how's that for a change? 
If le ebil white man is so good looking and powerfull why leave india then? Try your luck on indian women then and only then you can complain about being an incel.
90% of the time currycels are retards that harras white women on facebook and in public anyways.
/rant

Because one currycel= every other currycel, good logic.

Piquedram said:
I hate how they bitch and whine about being the lowest of incels and how white men have it easier.
Here's an idea: how about you stop migrating to white countries and stop hitting on white women, how's that for a change?
If le ebil white man is so good looking and powerfull why leave india then? Try your luck on indian women then and only then you can complain about being an incel.
90% of the time currycels are retards that harras white women on facebook and in public anyways.
/rant
I'm pretty sure 99% of currycels were born in the west, their parents moved. And half of currycels posts on this site are them complaining about how their own race rejects them lol I don't know what the fuck you've been reading.

Honestly it’s hard to fully convert a bluepilled incel to the blackpill, especially if they think they are chad lol

Nautica1983 said:
Most currys i know all either stink or think their chads.

Nautica1983 said:

I have to agree. Don't assume an entire race's characteristics based on anecdotes. There's always a gold ore in an endless array of stone.

Kointo said:
I have to agree. Don't assume an entire race's characteristics based on anecdotes. There's always a gold ore in an endless array of stone.

Yeah your right. Just most currys ive met honestly stink

yungblackcell said:

Once you've had a curry/pajeet shit in the middle of the free weight area of the gym you'll truly know hatred.

Also curries that think they're the chit are literally worse than any other type of incel on the planet, but curries that know their place are okay. Jfl at curries thinking they're chadjeets jfl

Kek, sounds like a fob curry, send him to my chamber, I am good at fixing deluded curries.

Piquedram said:
/rant

Jesus , you retards must live inside  some of the most confined bubbles. Most pakis, at least here in the US, DONT chase white women. You can also thank Islam for that. Most stick to their own. And why wouldnt they when there is an abundant stream of paki stacy's to choose from if you have a good education and status? 
Latest-Styles-Designs-of-Bridal-Walima-Dresses-Collection-2015-2016-12.jpg

23b3c74fa7419affbdc8448f3dd60b12.png

sania_shoot_couture_sept_2013_watermark_8.jpg

You know what the sad part is? Even these women, who you probably consider to be at the bottom of the barrel in the looks totem pole, would never even glance in your direction.

Someone who I thought was my currycel friend betrayed me, he also thinks he's a chad and makes up ridiculous stories about getting laid.

Blackpilled currycels are bros though, wish I knew a blackpilled currycel in real life. They are some of the most hardcore posters here

jamho22 said:
Jesus , you retards must live inside  some of the most confined bubbles. Most pakis, at least here in the US, DONT chase white women. You can also thank Islam for that. Most stick to their own. And why wouldnt they when there is an abundant stream of paki stacy's to choose from if you have a good education and status? 
Latest-Styles-Designs-of-Bridal-Walima-Dresses-Collection-2015-2016-12.jpg

23b3c74fa7419affbdc8448f3dd60b12.png

sania_shoot_couture_sept_2013_watermark_8.jpg

You know what the sad part is? Even these women, who you probably consider to be at the bottom of the barrel in the looks totem pole, would never even glance in your direction.

Yes take 3 top tier girls and use them as an example of a whole race
rogit-2-postimg-539v.jpg
and that's how an average curry looks like

send bobs and vagene

Akarin said:
Yes take 3 top tier girls and use them as an example of a whole race
rogit-2-postimg-539v.jpg
and that's how an average curry looks like
  Yes top tier women are not representative of the average. Where did i claim that? Nice strawman. I just said that a high status well educated paki has access to many top tier females similar in looks to the women posted. Many pakis living in USA fall in that demographic. They don't need to chase western women. I don't lust after western women either..Plenty of 8/10 paki stacies in my social circle. Muslims rarely date non muslims.

Master said:
It's 1 L not 2.
Fuck, I think I'm annoyed enough to fix it.
He even spelt it that way in his username lmao

Master said:
It's 1 L not 2.

Fuck, I think I'm annoyed enough to fix it.

Fix his username if you can too lol

jamho22 said:

I am living in the US for more than 20 years and I see all the pakis chasing white women, and this is more severe with fob pakis. And there is no abundant stream of paki stacies, paki stacies are rare like curry stacies IRL. Those pics are some random top tier paki models. Most whites can't differentiate between pakis and curries, they are all considered as curries. Therefore, pakis are also bottom of the barrel in the looks totem pole. We are not talking about top tier models, models are always 1% of the totem pole irrespective of their ethnicity. For example, this model is from bangladesh (ugliest demography in the entire indian sub-continent), he will still be considered as 8~9/10 in the west --

7vYz-H.jpg

chudur-budur said:
I am living in the US for more than 20 years and I see all the pakis chasing white women, and this is more severe with fob pakis. And there is no abundant stream of paki stacies, paki stacies are rare like curry stacies IRL. Those pics are some random top tier paki models. Most whites can't differentiate between pakis and curries, they are all considered as curries. Therefore, pakis are also bottom of the barrel in the looks totem pole. We are not talking about top tier models, models are always 1% of the totem pole irrespective of their ethnicity. For example, this model is from bangladesh (ugliest demography in the entire indian sub-continent), he will still be considered as 8~9/10 in the west --

7vYz-H.jpg

Bud, that’s not true and you damn well know it. Pakistani women are on a different planet in terms of beauty compared to Indian bitches. I stopped coping about this a while back.

NegroKing said:
Bud, that’s not true and you damn well know it. Pakistani women are on a different planet in terms of beauty compared to Indian bitches. I stopped coping about this a while back.

Yup, that's true if you compare them southern ogres. But north western curry bitches have no difference with paki bitches, they are generally same. You will start seeing a big difference if you go more west or north from the pakiland, for example, most pakis will be brutally amogged by an average looking iranian by a mile.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, that's true if you compare them southern ogres. But north western curry bitches have no difference with paki bitches, they are generally same. You will start seeing a big difference if you go more west or north from the pakiland, for example, most pakis will be brutally amogged by an average looking iranian by a mile.

True but those in the northwest are far from representative of most curries. Punjabis have the reputation of being taller, stronger, more alpha, better looking than other Indians and they’re only 3% of the Indian population. Meanwhile they’re 44% of Pakistan’s and they’re nothing special by Paki standards. That should tell you the disparity between the countries.

alsalsk said:
Someone who I thought was my currycel friend betrayed me, he also thinks he's a chad and makes up ridiculous stories about getting laid.

Blackpilled currycels are bros though, wish I knew a blackpilled currycel in real life. They are some of the most hardcore posters here

Blackpilled currycels are rare. It’s part of Indian culture to be arrogant and delusional, hence so many curry copers on TRP.

chudur-budur said:

7vYz-H.jpg

What?  Do you live in some backwater desi enclave? Are you even a paki?  Ive been living in the US for over 15 years and my experience has been the complete opposite.  I would post facebook pics of these gorgeous paki women but I want to respect their privacy so I posted the next best thing. Just youtube paki wedding videos usa to get a general idea and you will see plenty of 6-8/10 paki women. Here are some random videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEF8x0R429s  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7zF5xIP594     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3GDwWfZ9T0.   Clearly hideous people bro...

chudur-budur said:
jamho22 said:
Jesus , you retards must live inside  some of the most confined bubbles. Most pakis, at least here in the US, DONT chase white women. You can also thank Islam for that. Most stick to their own. And why wouldnt they when there is an abundant stream of paki stacy's to choose from if you have a good education and status?
7vYz-H.jpg
LOL @ this cope. Everyone knows Pakistanis are generally taller, lighter skinned, less frizzy hair, more Caucasian skull etc.

Just because there are some lighter skinned Caucasian looking Indians doesn't make it the norm. Even for North Indians. They basically look Dravidian most of the time, probably because they have Dravidian heavily mixed into them anyway. Average person will know that taller, lighter and more Caucasian features=Pakistani and shorter, darker and more negroid features=Indian and they'd be right the majority of the time.

jamho22 said:
What?  Do you live in some backwater desi enclave? Are you even a paki?  Ive been living in the US for over 15 years and my experience has been the complete opposite.  I would post facebook pics of these gorgeous paki women but I want to respect their privacy so I posted the next best thing. Just youtube paki wedding videos usa to get a general idea and you will see plenty of 6-8/10 paki women. Here are some random videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEF8x0R429s  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7zF5xIP594     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3GDwWfZ9T0.   Clearly hideous people bro...

Nope, I live in the west coast, close to one of the major IT hubs, you know what I mean. Curry is curry, no one can understand the difference who is paki or who is indian. Same applies to korean vs. japanese, only they can tell the difference, but we can't. Moreover, those bitches look like northern curries, show those videos to any white cracker they won't be able to tell any difference.

chudur-budur said:
Nope, I live in the west coast, close to one of the major IT hubs, you know what I mean. Curry is curry, no one can understand the difference who is paki or who is indian. Same applies to korean vs. japanese, only they can tell the difference, but we can't. Moreover, those bitches look like northern curries, show those videos to any white cracker they won't be able to tell any difference.

Who the fuck cares about what white people think lol!! I and probably 90% of paki men find Pakistani women attractive enough to not lust after white women. I could give two fucks about how some random joe shmoe cant tell the difference between an indian and paki.

chudur-budur said:

7vYz-H.jpg

Ugliest demography in the indian subcontinent? Cope. I have seen bangladeshi guys are generally way better looking than most of the indians, even I have seen plenty of bangladeshi guys mog the fuck out of many of your "northern" indians. That model is not indian, his name is asif azim and he is from bangladesh, he is a top model in india right now.

Moreover, they have better physique than any other indian, because they are non-vegetarian and they have some middle-eastern genetics. I am an indian, but I find bangladeshi guys more pleasant than "northern" indians, they are not arrogant, confident and cocky at all. I know one 7/10 bangladeshi chad at my school so dumb that he has no capacity to realize that girls are constantly craving him, not only indian girls, many white and asian girls give him stares. He has the full capacity to shag any of those. I pointed out this to him once, and yet he did not believe, he is that kind of dumb. On the other hand, northern indians are corny as fuck, almost all of them are pathetic tryna hard coper constantly looking for validation and attention. Just pathetic.

Stop coping bro, indians are the ugliest, it doesn't matter they are from north or south.

jamho22 said:
Who the fuck cares about what white people think lol!! I and probably 90% of paki men find Pakistani women attractive enough to not lust after white women. I could give two fucks about how some random joe shmoe cant tell the difference between an indian and paki.

LMAO, pakis chase white cracker bitches like any other indian. I am not caring about what crackers think, show that video to any asian, african or middle eastern people they won't tell the difference. Any non-indian-subcontinental people don't understand the difference between indians and pakis, they are considered as the same shit.

ethnicel said:
Ugliest demography in the indian subcontinent? Cope. I have seen bangladeshi guys are generally way better looking than most of the indians, even I have seen plenty of bangladeshi guys mog the fuck out of many of your "northern" indians. That model is not indian, his name is asif azim and he is from bangladesh, he is a top model in india right now.

Moreover, they have better physique than any other indian, because they are non-vegetarian and they have some middle-eastern genetics. I am an indian, but I find bangladeshi guys more pleasant than "northern" indians, they are not arrogant, confident and cocky at all. I know one 7/10 bangladeshi chad at my school so dumb that he has no capacity to realize that girls are constantly craving him, not only indian girls, many white and asian girls give him stares. He has the full capacity to shag any of those. I pointed out this to him once, and yet he did not believe, he is that kind of dumb. On the other hand, northern indians are corny as fuck, almost all of them are pathetic tryna hard coper constantly looking for validation and attention. Just pathetic.

Stop coping bro, indians are the ugliest, it doesn't matter they are from north or south.

Yup, me too have seen some bangladeshi guys amogging curries but they are also rare. Anyway, the same rule holds, bangladesh, indian and paki they belong to the same ethnicity, no one can tell the difference. A curry is curry.

[/quote]
Yup, me too have seen some bangladeshi guys amogging curries but they are also rare. Anyway, the same rule holds, bangladesh, indian and paki they belong to the same ethnicity, no one can tell the difference. A curry is curry.[/quote]
The inferiority complex of Indians really shows when they repeatedly insist that everyone from the Indian subcontinent is EXACTLY THE SAME. It’s very obvious you know we are not the same and it annoys you. Most white people know the general clear physical characteristics that distinguish most Pakis from most Indians.

chudur-budur said:
jamho22 said:
LMAO, pakis chase white cracker bitches like any other indian. I am not caring about what crackers think, show that video to any asian, african or middle eastern people they won't tell the difference. Any non-indian-subcontinental people don't understand the difference between indians and pakis, they are considered as the same shit.

ethnicel said:
Ugliest demography in the indian subcontinent? Cope. I have seen bangladeshi guys are generally way better looking than most of the indians, even I have seen plenty of bangladeshi guys mog the fuck out of many of your "northern" indians. That model is not indian, his name is asif azim and he is from bangladesh, he is a top model in india right now.
Yup, me too have seen some bangladeshi guys amogging curries but they are also rare. Anyway, the same rule holds, bangladesh, indian and paki they belong to the same ethnicity, no one can tell the difference. A curry is curry.

The inferiority complex of Indians really shows when they repeatedly insist that everyone from the Indian subcontinent is EXACTLY THE SAME. It’s obvious you know we are not the same and it annoys you. Most white people know the general clear physical characteristics that distinguish most Pakis from most Indians.

Krispinwah said:
Most white people know the general clear physical characteristics that distinguish most Pakis from most Indians.

Kek, then I can assume you can differentiate between chinese, korean and japanese, right? If yes, how?

chudur-budur said:
Krispinwah said:
Most white people know the general clear physical characteristics that distinguish most Pakis from most Indians.
Kek, then I can assume you can differentiate between chinese, korean and japanese, right? If yes, how?
Generally, Koreans have a wide face, round on top square on bottom. Chinese have round flat faces. Japanese have a narrower face.

Koreans have the smallest eyes. Chinese have upward curving eyes and Japanese have very thin lined eyes.

This has nothing to do with Indians and Pakis though.

chudur-budur said:

Being this delusional is interesting. You should really read up on how genetic variance works. There is also the environmental factor that has an impact as well. But south-east asia has people different genes, but South Indians and Dravidians are probably trash tier in all of this.

Stop coping and trying to put everyone in the same basket, this is some weird crab bucket mentality coming from you out of all the people.

Krispinwah said:
Generally, Koreans have a wide face, round on top square on bottom. Chinese have round flat faces. Japanese have a narrower face.

Koreans have the smallest eyes. Chinese have upward curving eyes and Japanese have very thin lined eyes.

BS, which one is which?

dv7vh.jpg

5qNtTD.jpg

6g9Zk9.jpg

Can you tell the difference without doing any kind of reverse image search?

I am not suffering from any inferiority complex because I am not trying to prove indians are better than "x". The actual problem is with you, trying to prove pakis are better than "x" or "y" or "z". It's exactly like an aborigine from tonga is trying to prove he is better looking than a tasmanian aborigine, the fact is that both are ugly and no one can see any difference. Above all, no one cares. JFL

And why it has nothing to do with indians and pakis? I don't understand. Once you say they differ, again you say it has nothing to do with this comparison.

satoshisacuck said:
Being this delusional is interesting. You should really read up on how genetic variance works. There is also the environmental factor that has an impact as well. But south-east asia has people different genes, but South Indians and Dravidians are probably trash tier in all of this.

Stop coping and trying to put everyone in the same basket, this is some weird crab bucket mentality coming from you out of all the people.

Where exactly did I say southern curries look similar to pakis? Please read the whole conversation before making any comment.

satoshisacuck said:

This is what I am exactly doing from the beginning, I am trying to say there is no difference between pakis and indians, at the end of the day a curry is a curry. And curries are the top tier incels.

chudur-budur said:
Krispinwah said:
Generally, Koreans have a wide face, round on top square on bottom. Chinese have round flat faces. Japanese have a narrower face.
BS, which one is which?
dv7vh.jpg

5qNtTD.jpg

6g9Zk9.jpg

Can you tell the difference without doing any kind of reverse image search?
I am not suffering from any inferiority complex because I am not trying to prove indians are better than "x". The actual problem is with you, trying to prove pakis are better than "x" or "y" or "z". It's exactly like an aborigine from tonga is trying to prove he is better looking than a tasmanian aborigine, the fact is that both are ugly and no one can see any difference. Above all, no one cares. JFL
And why it has nothing to do with indians and pakis? I don't understand. Once you say they differ, again you say it has nothing to do with this comparison.
I guess first one is Korean as he has the K pop look, second one is Japanese because of the narrow face and third is Chinese.

“The actual problem is with you, trying to prove pakis are better than "x" or "y" or "z".“ this shows you have an inferiority complex, I have never said Pakistanis are better than Indians, I have just said they are different. There is no superiority implied by stating that different ethnic groups are not the same. Does saying Egyptians and Nigerians are different imply one is better? No, it’s just stating what is correct.

And this has nothing to do with Indians and Pakis because its not relevant, they have completely different genetics and genetic differences, saying “because Chinese and Japanese people look the same therefore Indians and Pakistanis also must” is just retarded