Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels are the worst

I don't hate them, but some of them hate me.

Yea thanks, I know I am disliked.

Krispinwah said:
I guess first one is Korean as he has the K pop look, second one is Japanese because of the narrow face and third is Chinese.

“The actual problem is with you, trying to prove pakis are better than "x" or "y" or "z".“ this shows you have an inferiority complex, I have never said Pakistanis are better than Indians, I have just said they are different. There is no superiority implied by stating that different ethnic groups are not the same. Does saying Egyptians and Nigerians are different imply one is better? No, it’s just stating what is correct.

And this has nothing to do with Indians and Pakis because its not relevant, they have completely different genetics and genetic differences, saying “because Chinese and Japanese people look the same therefore Indians and Pakistanis also must” is just retarded

this is what he said
chudurbudur said:
Yup, me too have seen some bangladeshi guys amogging curries but they are also rare. Anyway, the same rule holds, bangladesh, indian and paki they belong to the same ethnicity, no one can tell the difference. A curry is curry.

LOL "no one can tell the difference" is he being serious right now?

Krispinwah said:
I guess first one is Korean as he has the K pop look, second one is Japanese because of the narrow face and third is Chinese.

“The actual problem is with you, trying to prove pakis are better than "x" or "y" or "z".“ this shows you have an inferiority complex, I have never said Pakistanis are better than Indians, I have just said they are different. There is no superiority implied by stating that different ethnic groups are not the same. Does saying Egyptians and Nigerians are different imply one is better? No, it’s just stating what is correct.

And this has nothing to do with Indians and Pakis because its not relevant, they have completely different genetics and genetic differences, saying “because Chinese and Japanese people look the same therefore Indians and Pakistanis also must” is just retarded

Fucking liar, surely you did reverse image search and all of them are top models so easy to find their ethnicity. I want to close this debate once and for all, I am giving you 3 pics of average looking paki, indian and bangladeshi guys, which one is which? You won't be able to differentiate your own fucking ethnicity (btw, all of them are ugly as fuck) --

7JbYwr.jpg

sgYK-.jpg

4zLsmF.jpg

chudur-budur said:
Krispinwah said:
Fucking liar, surely you did reverse image search and all of them are top models so easy to find their ethnicity. I want to close this debate once and for all, I am giving you 3 pics of average looking paki, indian and bangladeshi guys, which one is which? You won't be able to differentiate your own fucking ethnicity (btw, all of them are ugly as fuck) --
7JbYwr.jpg

sgYK-.jpg

4zLsmF.jpg
I didn’t reverse image search, I literally explained my reasoning with the physical traits the races portray which I explained before you even posted the pictures. And JFL and you trying to make me play guessing games until I get one wrong, in no way do these three guys portray the average faces of their countries they’re just random people you have chosen this is meaningless. If it makes you feel better I’ll guess Bangladesh Pakistan India

chudur-budur said:
BS, which one is which?

dv7vh.jpg

5qNtTD.jpg

6g9Zk9.jpg

Can you tell the difference without doing any kind of reverse image search?

I am not suffering from any inferiority complex because I am not trying to prove indians are better than "x". The actual problem is with you, trying to prove pakis are better than "x" or "y" or "z". It's exactly like an aborigine from tonga is trying to prove he is better looking than a tasmanian aborigine, the fact is that both are ugly and no one can see any difference. Above all, no one cares. JFL

And why it has nothing to do with indians and pakis? I don't understand. Once you say they differ, again you say it has nothing to do with this comparison.

Where exactly did I say southern curries look similar to pakis? Please read the whole conversation before making any comment.

This is what I am exactly doing from the beginning, I am trying to say there is no difference between pakis and indians, at the end of the day a curry is a curry. And curries are the top tier incels.

first is Korean second is Japanese third is Chinese...third one has got to be Chinese. Not too sure about first and second..I know this because i love Japanese culture and i watch a lot of Korean movies so I can tell east Asian ethnicities apart with ease

Krispinwah said:
I didn’t reverse image search, I literally explained my reasoning with the physical traits the races portray which I explained before you even posted the pictures. And JFL and you trying to make me play guessing games until I get one wrong, in no way do these three guys portray the average faces of their countries they’re just random people you have chosen this is meaningless. If it makes you feel better I’ll guess Bangladesh Pakistan India

JFL, no you are wrong at all three. All of them are pakis, they are taken from the "UIUC Pakistani Student Association" page on fb, see their "Photos" page you will find them all. They all look like these.

chudur-budur said:
Krispinwah said:
JFL, no you are wrong at all three. All of them are pakis, they are taken from the "UIUC Pakistani Student Association" page on fb, see their "Photos" page you will find them all. They all look like these.
If they're all Pakistani then I'd be wrong on two, not all three. What are you talking about? Anyway this was a trick question you said there was one from each race, not that all of them could be any. Last two have some Caucasian features and look Pakistani. Not really the first one. What's your point? Three random people are meant to represent the average features 193.2 million people? What made these three so special to represent this?

Krispinwah said:
If they're all Pakistani then I'd be wrong on two, not all three. What are you talking about? Anyway this was a trick question you said there was one from each race, not that all of them could be any. Last two have some Caucasian features and look Pakistani. Not really the first one. What's your point? Three random people are meant to represent the average features 193.2 million people? What made these three so special to represent this?

Pakistani and Indian are nationalities, not ethnicities. Therefore, it would not make any sense to demarcate subcontinental demographics by nationality when it would be more accurate to distinguish between actual ethnic groups, such as Sindhis and Gujuratis.

Pakistan is a contrived political monstrosity that does not deserve to have its existence validated anyway, the partition and the 1971 war could have been prevented had the cretins in charge not given risible political ideologies such as the two-nation theory any consideration. Punjab should not have been divided.

If only the British had enacted an eugenics program to cleanse the subcontinent of undesirables. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do after exploiting our resources and inflicting famine upon the masses. We wouldn't be having this conversation.

Not all Indians are like that, you should confront him about the smell if it’s bothering you rather than being passive aggressive on a Internet forum.

Krispinwah said:

Whatever. My point was even being a paki yourself you failed to distinguish between paki, indian and bangla people. Why? Because they all fall into an ethnicity known as "south-asian ethnic groups". And this ethnic group is generally ugly. That was my point. Yes, they are randomly chosen, but I can keep posting 3 paki guys like them forever. Fair skin, caucasoid features all these are nothing but a cope, you can find many people with those features in any of these three countries. If you are a paki, then you are a curry as well.

dardycunt said:
Pakistani and Indian are nationalities, not ethnicities. Therefore, it would not make any sense to demarcate subcontinental demographics by nationality when it would be more accurate to distinguish between actual ethnic groups, such as Sindhis and Gujuratis.

Pakistan is a contrived political monstrosity that does not deserve to have its existence validated anyway, the partition and the 1971 war could have been prevented had the cretins in charge not given risible political ideologies such as the two-nation theory any consideration. Punjab should not have been divided.

If only the British had enacted an eugenics program to cleanse the subcontinent of undesirables. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do after exploiting our resources and inflicting famine upon the masses. We wouldn't be having this conversation.

This is what I was saying earlier with my quote that there is genetic variation in South Asia. But Chudurbudur for some reason wants to put everything in one basket.

satoshisacuck said:
This is what I was saying earlier with my quote that there is genetic variation in South Asia. But Chudurbudur for some reason wants to put everything in one basket.

I suspect that the subcontinental predisposition to low IQ contributes to the dogmatic and unfounded dichotomy between being Pakistani and Indian. I do not even have to make reference to the myriad of multi-ethnic post-colonial states that exist elsewhere - even Afghanistan itself is merely a political construct, just like India and Pakistan.

It would be inaccurate to debate whether Afghans and Pakistanis are identical in terms of looks because those are national-political terms.

One could argue that Afghans and Pakistanis are phenotypically similar by comparing an Afghani Pashtun and a Pakistani Pashtun, but that would be erroneous because the similarity is only due to ethnicity. If someone wanted to misrepresent the ethnic composition of South Asia, they could also try to argue that Pakistanis and Afghanis are fundamentally dissimilar by comparing an Afghani Hazara with a Pakistani Balochi.

Yeah. When you have been around them long enough you do notice the smell. Its all the curry they eat. The primary purpose of curry to allow the consumption of meat when its rotten by hiding it with spice and seasoning. That is why they smell so bad. They are also the biggest scammers in existence. Don't ever try and do business with an Indian or work for them. You will get robbed.

All curries/pakis/muslims honestly look the same to other people. I can not tell the difference.

Women give less of a shit and you are in the same smelly, low class bucket to them

dardycunt said:
I suspect that the subcontinental predisposition to low IQ contributes to the dogmatic and unfounded dichotomy between being Pakistani and Indian. I do not even have to make reference to the myriad of multi-ethnic post-colonial states that exist elsewhere - even Afghanistan itself is merely a political construct, just like India and Pakistan.

It would be inaccurate to debate whether Afghans and Pakistanis are identical in terms of looks because those are national-political terms.

One could argue that Afghans and Pakistanis are phenotypically similar by comparing an Afghani Pashtun and a Pakistani Pashtun, but that would be erroneous because the similarity is only due to ethnicity. If someone wanted to misrepresent the ethnic composition of South Asia, they could also try to argue that Pakistanis and Afghanis are fundamentally dissimilar by comparing an Afghani Hazara with a Pakistani Balochi.

Eh, I have to disagree. The thing about Pakistan and India is that while they are both conglomerations of various ethnicities, they vastly differ in this regard.

India is more like the former USSR where there are many different ethnic groups, many of which have little cultural or genetic connection to one another. This makes sense because there are multiple different geographical zones that define India and hence its cultures.

Pakistan is more like the former Yugoslavia where there are different ethnicities, but there are still strong cultural and genetic similarities between those groups, which makes sense because they are connected with one another and based on the Indus river.

Overall I'd say the Pakistani identity, ironically, is more cohesive than the Indian one.

lakb said:
All curries/pakis/muslims honestly look the same to other people. I can not tell the difference.

Women give less of a shit and you are in the same smelly, low class bucket to them

muslim is neither an ethnicity or nationality, never saw a dumbcel before, you are the first of the kind.

chudur-budur said:
muslim is neither an ethnicity or nationality, never saw a dumbcel before, you are the first of the kind.

You all fall in the same low class, smelly bucket. Majority of western people (especially women) do not care to even bother knowing the differences and you all look the same.

lakb said:
You all fall in the same low class, smelly bucket. Majority of western people (especially women) do not care to even bother knowing the differences and you all look the same.

Stupid fuck, slavs are muslims as well, they are white and blonde. Where the fuck do you live, amazon?

NegroKing said:
Eh, I have to disagree. The thing about Pakistan and India is that while they are both conglomerations of various ethnicities, they vastly differ in this regard.

India is more like the former USSR where there are many different ethnic groups, many of which have little cultural or genetic connection to one another. This makes sense because there are multiple different geographical zones that define India and hence its cultures.

Pakistan is more like the former Yugoslavia where there are different ethnicities, but there are still strong cultural and genetic similarities between those groups, which makes sense because they are connected with one another and based on the Indus river.

Overall I'd say the Pakistani identity, ironically, is more cohesive than the Indian one.

I do mostly agree with your characterization of Indian and Pakistani identity but my argument was primarily against conflating nationality with ethnicity. I'll note that social cohesion between western Pakistan and eastern Pakistani is overstated though. Ironically, being multi-ethnic made me more aware of key disparities between the different ethnic groups that I could claim to be part of more than I would have been if I was just Punjabi or whatever.

My ethnic heritage may have something else to do with my perspective too, since the people with whom I share ethnic affinities don't necessarily correspond neatly with arbitrary political boundaries.

dardycunt said:

Correct. Establishing the ethnic demarcation in the indian subcontinent is still an open problem to anthropologists, yet we can see some sort of racial striation between north and south parts of india. But again everything becomes blur once you see a dravidian looking pakistani or a bengali (the third paki guy in my previous reply has strong dravidian features), although they have less probable genetic tie with the dravidian people. The only way to clearly distinguish the ethnicities in indian subcontinent is to run a haplogroup mapping on a massive scale.

chudur-budur said:
Correct. Establishing the ethnic demarcation in the indian subcontinent is still an open problem to anthropologists, yet we can see some sort of racial striation between north and south parts of india. But again everything becomes blur once you see a dravidian looking pakistani or a bengali (the third paki guy in my previous reply has strong dravidian features), although they have less probable genetic tie with the dravidian people. The only way to clearly distinguish the ethnicities in indian subcontinent is to run a haplogroup mapping on a massive scale.

Run a google search of indian people and Pakistani people and you will notice the subtle differences between the two population groups. 
These differences are more discernable to those who are accustomed to the south Asian phenotype. This is not a debate about which group is more attractive which you seem to be more fixated on. Majority of poor people in many countries are below average in attractiveness. This holds true for countries like Pakistan and India. In some cases you cannot tell the difference between indians and Pakistanis but in many others, you can. As far as attractiveness goes, Attractiveness is positively correlated with economic status. Its here where I presume the differences between indian and pakis becomes more stark, not in terms of attractiveness but in terms of physical attributes like skin complextion.  The Average, upper income paki looks like this. Many rich upper middle to upper class curries living in the US look like this. We don't need to chase white women when there are plenty of 6-8/10 paki girls. When you keep asserting that we do based on your limited anecdotal experiences as an INDIAN, I have to call out your BS.
guests.jpg

indian-pakistan-weddings.jpg

pakistan-partying-reuters-670.jpg

Pakistan%20soc%202013.jpg

Javed-Sheikh-Family-Picture.jpg

I'd rope if I was a curry.

This site entertains me. I can live without females. I couldnt handle the look/smell of myself if I was curry. They are always delusional too.

Nothing2Lose said:
I can live without females..

Don't lie to yourself bud. No one wants to be that person who dies of old age alone without anyone noticing for years. Time to rope

Maybe one day. But then I always remember hey, at least I'm not a curry lol.

Nothing2Lose said:
Maybe one day. But then I always remember hey, at least I'm not a curry lol.

Sad part is that I'm a curry and i probably fucking mog you

Post your pic.

Wdjpw3C.jpg

im a smilecel and noseprofilecel