Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels just can't catch a break LOL

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=fo6C_1520488477&language_code=en

He probably was an incel and this arranged marriage was his only way out lol and of course fate would make him die right before he actually got to the fucking part. Curries just can't catch a break anywhere, even in there fucking homeland lol. Truly its over for curries, not even life wants them to get married and be happy kek.

LMFAO, looks like he did not fap for couple of weeks to save cum for his wife, those accumulated cum went into his bloodstream and fucked with his heart.

LMFAO, looks like he did not fap for couple of weeks to save cum for his wife, those accumulated cum went into his bloodstream and fucked with his heart.
JFL best explanation

He doesn’t even look bad but damn that’s unlucky

He's in a better place

"He got a whiff of her pussy."

"She made a curryfart at 0:07"

LOL. I'm done.

this honestly depressing cause it can u hit like him at any given moment

JFL at the comments. Curries are legit despised

I hope I die quickly and unexpectedly like that

Poor bastard.

Whats this song? Sounds like from the start by outlandish

this actually made me sad. his wife is not that bad looking, imagine being so close to escaping inceldom, only to die of a heart attack or some shit during the wedding.

probably got poisoned by the wife

wtf is there a way to tag people on this forum?

Last edited:
im fucking dying lmaoooooooooooo

dude was like "Bruh"

this honestly depressing cause it can u hit like him at any given moment
he probably suffered from some hidden heart problems, no way that can happen to an average healthy person

This looks set up, the timing is too perfect, it's like from a comedy. A curry dies by the mere touch of a woman.