Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycels vlog in Africa

Is Africa easier than SEa?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWeYCeLUOs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0F1uov8xBY

The second guy is funny as fuck. He also got blackpilled in Russia.

This makes me want to moneymaxx and travel.

Thoughts?

You may not like it but African women in Africa might be legit for trying your luck to ascend as a curry if you are adventurous enough
assuming you don't get killed by jealous locals or Chinese colonizers beat it to you first.

It's absolutely over for the guy in the first video btw. He can't even fraud not being Indian with short hair like some Indian guys can because it's still obvious.

Last edited:
You may not like it but African women in Africa might be legit for trying your luck to ascend as a curry if you are adventurous enough
assuming you don't get killed by jealous locals or Chinese colonizers beat it to you first.
I was born and raised Muslim, and I honestly don't believe in such degeneracy. I just think moneymaxxing and travelling the world is a good cope.

I was born and raised Muslim, and I honestly don't believe in such degeneracy. I just think moneymaxxing and travelling the world is a good cope.
Understandable but for the curries here that may have nothing to lose and are willing to risk everything and can afford it? It's an option.

This reminds me there was a currycel on lookism who ascended with African foids. This was in 2018 tho.

This reminds me there was a currycel on lookism who ascended with African foids. This was in 2018 tho.
While there are no guarantees latina and black foids outside of anglo countries may be curries best bet at ascension.

While there are no guarantees latina and black foids outside of anglo countries may be curries best bet at ascension.
You subcontinental? You seem interested in curries. If so, what kind are you?

The second guy fits right in tbh.

You subcontinental? You seem interested in curries. If so, what kind are you?
Yeah I'm a subcontinental curry. I think I'm ethnically from central parts of India but not completely sure.

This is lifefuel, as a MayoCel who likes black women

Tbh there is never a guarantee for ascension

Uk general election results 1576181944497 videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600 v3

Discovered second guy today, he's basically a walking blackpill, but because his viewers are retarded curries, he can do really well by jestermaxxing and living in the friendzone because that's more than 99% of curries will ever get, so they will all subscribe to him like he's some god.

Plus curries have this thing in their culture, which I really like, whereby teachers, or masters so go speak, are really revered because they are the ones who can truly develop us by passing on wisdom and knowledge. Even some curry prayers are about asking God to give you wisdom (in the post colonial context probably go make u a better betabuxx cuck bluepilled, but the origins of that prayer are noble).

Anyway point is curries will big time revere this guy and prob give him donations and I will have a photo of him in their house and put yellow flower necklace on it

Tbh mogs me at famemaxxing and talking to foids.

Just be obese theory
Framelets don't matter and have been erased out of the public consciousness if they are average to below average looking males in looks.
@Bangkok or bust knows this.