Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Curryfoid says rape is worse than murder

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Screenshot 20200305 231720  01

MuRdEr JuSt KiLls SoMeOnE

Would rather die than let a low value men stick his dick inside her

....who ever said it was honorable?

....who ever said it was honorable?
No one.

The topic was treatment of pedophiles in jail and she started saying Muh rape because rapist weren't treated as bad as pedophiles.

No one.

The topic was treatment of pedophiles in jail and she started saying Muh rape because rapist weren't treated as bad as pedophiles.
so she's just sperging out for no reason?

Shut up hole

Yes. She is spreging out because oonga boonga double digit iq prisoners don't treat rapists as bad as pedophiles.
just lol
also im pretty sure they are

the virgin murderer vs. the chad rapist

Sex with an ethnic man is worse than death.

Femoids get dicked down all the time, what difference does one more make?

Because rape would mean sex with ugly man which is worse than death

If Chad rapes than it's okay

Foids are all about muh feelz and muh tigles, those worthless fucking bitches.

No one.

You can always rely on toilets to sway the conversation and make themselves the victim.

You can always rely on toilets to sway the conversation and make themselves the victim.
They are always the victim.

Infact feminism started in France, where women were way better than their Eastern counterparts.

The more rights and freedom woman has, more will they say they are oppressed.

This takes “I’d rather die than have sex with an ugly guy” to a realistic level

I don't get what is so bad about rape. The whole reason why rape was given such a harsh punishment in the past is because most women were virgins or married and only had sex with their husband. Now the average women has fucked 100's of guys at least. How is adding one more to that expansive list THAT bad? You are not going to get hurt if you don't fight back and it will most likely be over in a short amount of time.
I don't see how lack on content makes the situation any worse.

I don't get what is so bad about rape. The whole reason why rape was given such a harsh punishment in the past is because most women were virgins or married and only had sex with their husband. Now the average women has fucked 100's of guys at least. How is adding one more to that expansive list THAT bad? You are not going to get hurt if you don't fight back and it will most likely be over in a short amount of time.
I don't see how lack on content makes the situation any worse.
There was a user on braincels who said that he was raped when he was young and in his opinion inceldom is way worse than being rape. Rape lasts for some hours, inceldom will be with you your entire life. Don't forget he wasn't gay.

so she wants to be killed,well some day sweetcheeks that will happen and it will be nice and slow and as you are facing the end ask said murderer is rape worse. his reply will be don't know don't care.

What a dumb bitch

There was a user on braincels who said that he was raped when he was young and in his opinion inceldom is way worse than being rape. Rape lasts for some hours, inceldom will be with you your entire life. Don't forget he wasn't gay.
and being raped as a man is much worse than being raped as a women as your hole isn't designed to fit a dick

It's only rape because the man wasn't good looking enough
full

exactly, murder is the invasion of a knife / bullet into your body. "rape is an invasion of someone's body" JFL
Jfl “rape is worse than death teehee, I can’t be fucked by an ugly guy!!!!!”

Currywhores are the most retarted scum on this planet

That sounds hot

so she wants to be killed,well some day sweetcheeks that will happen and it will be nice and slow and as you are facing the end ask said murderer is rape worse. his reply will be don't know don't care.
based
hope someone proves her wrong (in a Call of Duty deathmatch ofc)

I mean in a way it can be worse, because instead of straight up taking a person out, you violate them and they have to live with the fact that it happened for the rest of their life. But then again, murder is the worst is of the worst, so...

This takes “I’d rather die than have sex with an ugly guy” to a realistic level
Sex with an ugly guy is apparently "an invasion of someone's body" in her words.