Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currys should stay inside as much as possible to lightskinmaxx.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
With the weather getting warmer, it is now an ideal mid to high 20s most days. As a result of this I go on long walks most days because there are nice parks near where I live. I walk and ponder about how much of a failure my life is.

When I was taking my morning shit today I saw on my foot that there were different colours. One section looked like a Dravidian from Chennai and another part looked like it was from a Paki from Kashmir. At first I thought I got some type of skin disease but then I thought a bit and realised that they are tan lines based on the sandals I wear when I walk. JFL, I thought that only cumskinned whiteys got tan lines. I never thought a curry like me would get tan lines because I am already dark.

As a curry, the rule is that the lighter your skin the better and now we know that currys also tan. So currys should stay inside as much as possible so their skin is as light as possible.

A photo of my foot if you are wondering:

4fKdC6j.png

Based. Lightskin is very important for us Curries. Especially in curryland

With the weather getting warmer, it is now an ideal mid to high 20s most days. As a result of this I go on long walks most days because there are nice parks near where I live. I walk and ponder about how much of a failure my life is.

When I was taking my morning shit today I saw on my foot that there were different colours. One section looked like a Dravidian from Chennai and another part looked like it was from a Paki from Kashmir. At first I thought I got some type of skin disease but then I thought a bit and realised that they are tan lines based on the sandals I wear when I walk. JFL, I thought that only cumskinned whiteys got tan lines. I never thought a curry like me would get tan lines because I am already dark.

As a curry, the rule is that the lighter your skin the better and now we know that currys also tan. So currys should stay inside as much as possible so their skin is as light as possible.

4fKdC6j.png
Fuck that's bad

if you're have more caucasion features then do that

I think all currys would benefit with lighter skin. I don't know if I should stop walking, it is life fuel in the good better but I become more subhuman. Then again I am already incel, so idk.

Doesn't matter genetics is everything

I stay away from sun as much I can but even sitting in the shade in my yard makes my skin tan really quickly, I hate my skin color.

Light skinned currys also get more respect in the west.
nah it's more about popularity and looks in the West. Blacks are more respected than curries. Tyrone is more respected than a lightskin curry

Depends what you call Caucasian features. I'm regularly mistaken for various kinds of European or ME or north African, but never mistaken for Anglo or germanic or Nordic.

When normies say Caucasian they don't mean people from the caucuses, they mean anglo- Nordic, same as when they say Aryan they don't mean the Arya people from modern day Iran, and ancient mesopotamia, they mean Hitler youth blond and blue eyed.

No ethnic can larp as that

Depends what you call Caucasian features. I'm regularly mistaken for various kinds of European or ME or north African, but never mistaken for Anglo or germanic or Nordic.

When normies say Caucasian they don't mean people from the caucuses, they mean anglo- Nordic, same as when they say Aryan they don't mean the Arya people from modern day Iran, and ancient mesopotamia, they mean Hitler youth blond and blue eyed.

No ethnic can larp as that
Im meaning u have causoid skull and not dravidian features, light skin dravidians just look strange sometimes

I am a sandnigger who lightskinmaxxed and I am still giga incel. If have ethnic phenotype you will always be ethnic, no matter your skin color.
True, curries don't seem to understand this and they think they can become white by bleaching their skin.

4fKdC6j.png
Cope tbh
Light skin curry color is still considered shitskin brown.
You have to be pale colored like some people in extreme Northern India are.

Anyway staying inside won't take away the brown tint in your skin if you have naturally brown skin.
The tan mark on your foot is still brown and nowhere near what would be considered white.

Light brown versus dark brown there is no winning but tbh if you think your height is not too below average being darker might actually be the way to go.

That lighter shade of brown looks good on barely anyone and reminds people more of dirt than the darker shade. Just my opinion though.

You think so? Sand niggers are basically light skinned curries, they don’t get plenty of respect.
That because of the muslim terrorist stereotype. Lightskin curries get mistaken for Arabs which is a major failo in the West