Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Currywhore and boyfriend killed her disabled currycel son for insurance money

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
https://www.mensdayout.com/in-the-n...r-old-disabled-son-for-insurance-policy-pune/
The below case pertains to August 2015, however, the same must be reported to show other side of Mothers, who are considered next to God by judiciary in Child Custody cases during separation between couples.

13-year-old Chaitanya Balpande, was allegedly beaten to death by his mother Rakhi and her boyfriend in August 2015, because the accused woman wanted to claim Rs 10 lakh insurance policy. The 38-year-old woman was sentenced to 10-years of rigorous imprisonment by the Sessions Court in November 2018.

Case:

As reported by Mid Day in 2015, the Pune police reached this suspicion of mother being the murderer, after talking to family members and neighbours of the household.

The accused allegedly beat up her son repeatedly to subdue him. She would allegedly starve the partially disabled Chaitanya from time to time, force him to exercise for four hours and keep him up late at night. Rakhi had also threatened to file a kidnapping case against her own mother when the latter said she would take Chaitanya with her to save him from her abuse. A female neighbour who tried to intervene was kept at bay with the threat of filing a molestation case against her husband.

Speaking to Mid Day, Assistant Inspector Suryakant Marode of the Vishrantwadi police station, who was investigating the case, then said,

Rakhi’s estranged husband, Tarun, had taken out an insurance policy in Chaitanya’s name and she wished to present the murder as a case of accidental death, which is why she kept cooking up various theories. We are further investigating the case and will arrive at a conclusion by August 14, after recording the statements of Rakhi’s mother and her husband Tarun.
A senior officer then said,

Rakhi was aware that her husband, Tarun, had taken out a Rs. 10-lakh insurance in Chaitanya’s name and had insisted that she be named the beneficiary when the divorce talks were on. Accordingly, Rakhi and her alleged boyfriend, Sumit More, hatched a plot to portray Chaitanya’s death as an accidental one so she could claim the money from the insurance policy.

Murder

Chaitanya was taken to the hospital by Rakhi on August 5. She had initially claimed he had suffered a fall in the bathroom. According to autopsy, Chaitanya died due to ‘blunt force trauma to the chest and abdomen’. Rakhi later confessed to have thrashed him with a bat.

However, she later claimed she had done so because he had made sexual advances towards her. Medical and police reports suggested that the death occurred after the teenager was repeatedly beaten with a cricket bat.

The bat had been sent to a forensic laboratory in Pune, according to Mid Day. Rakhi’s alleged boyfriend Sumit More, who was also the landlord of the flat she was living in, was arrested as co-accused and had been remanded in police custody till August 12.

Rakhi was presented before the judicial magistrate.

Statement of Father Who Lost His Son

Rakhi’s husband Tarun Balpande then said,

In the past, Rakhi had registered two cases and three non-cognisable offences against me. She had demanded Rs 25 lakh in our divorce settlement and had also insisted that she should be named the beneficiary in a Rs. 10-lakh policy that I had taken out in my son’s name.
Family members said that Rakhi would force her partially disabled son to exercise for four hours a day and kept him up late at night. On being asked why she did all of this, she’d reply saying that she was training her son to join the army.

Father concluded,

Chaitanya was my only hope and I lived for him. I had placed my faith in the judiciary and hoped that I would get my son back one day. Last year, Rakhi had demanded Chaitanya’s custody saying she needed him for a few rituals because her father had passed away. She never returned Chaitanya to me. I cannot believe this is the same person I married fifteen years ago. And, because of a delay in justice, I lost my son.

Statement of Rakhi’s Mother & Sister

Rakhi’s mother knew about her daughter’s behaviour with her grandson. She then quoted,

Rakhi was never a supportive mother. Chaitanya was an excellent singer and took part in Indian Idol and even cleared the first two rounds. But she never sent him to singing classes or encouraged him to do better.
In fact, my daughter never fed him sufficient food and forced him to wash utensils and clothes while threatening him with dire consequences if he did not work as per her instructions. I had educated my daughters on dealing with hardships but never knew that Rakhi would turn out to be so bitter.
Rakhi’s sister said,

Rakhi was never a good mother. She never cooked for Chaitanya and kept him isolated. Chaitanya was a charming boy and he would never even try to get physically intimate with his mother. I know this because I’ve taken care of him several times. She is fabricating the case.

Statement of Neighbour

Puja Patil, a neighbour said also corroborated the mother and sister of the accused. She said,

Many a time, we used to hear loud noises of Chaitanya being beaten, but we could not help him. If we would try and intervene, she would hurl abuses at us and threaten us saying she would lodge a molestation case against my husband. The boy was innocent and would occasionally speak to me through the window when Rakhi locked him in.
She added,

Chaitanya went without a meal on several nights. A cake and biscuits would be his meal on several occasions. There have been times when she got home, dressed up and left, with Chaitanya locked inside. I think he missed his father a lot and wished to speak to him. I treated him like my own son and, because I cared for him, Rakhi would always pick fights with me.

she only got 10 years for first degree murder
india is such a cucked country lmao

Foids killing their incel sons isn't news anymore just something that happens.

she only got 10 years for first degree murder
india is such a cucked country lmao
It's one of the if not most cucked piece of shithole you can find anywhere in the third world.
Foids killing their incel sons isn't news anymore just something that happens.
Many a time, we used to hear loud noises of Currycel being beaten, but we could not help him. If we would try and intervene, she would hurl abuses at us and threaten us saying she would lodge a molestation case against my husband. The currycel was innocent and would occasionally speak to me through the window when Rakhi locked him in.

Currycel went without a meal on several nights. A cake and biscuits would be his meal on several occasions. There have been times when she got home, dressed up and left, with Currycel locked inside. I think he missed his father a lot and wished to speak to him. I treated him like my own son and, because I cared for him, Rakhi would always pick fights with me.

This is beyond killing someone and imagine just getting 10 years of imprisonment for killing your own son by beating him repeatedly with a cricket bat in the chest. This is some serious beyond 1st world levels of judicial cuckery.

Last edited:
Who will wash her dishes now?

Heartless currycunt, that selfish cunt tortured and killed her son in the worst way possible.
Not only that, it only got 10 yrs for murdering its son, police system is so cucked, if it was a man he would of easily gotten life. Hope she rots and dies a slow painful death in prison.

Based Response:
"womens are the worst creatures on earth .they don't have sentiments .i know many womens all are selfish .they are parasites .if you see the root of all problems will be women alone not only today but from history also.don;t ever give her preference .if she wants equality .she should also be punished equally"

Last edited:
1562011807794.jpg

Wow women r evil cant even imagine

I feel like theres still Sumit more to this lads... :feelsEhh:

Currywhores are the biggest hypocrites. The main reason curries are the biggest subhumans is because literally the fattest, dumbest, and most repulsive currywhores get to reproduce.

She'll be in a cage soon.

"I feel so bad for her." - Probably some foid on twitter.

If foids are justified (in this case only 10 years of jail time. JFL) in killing their unwanted kids, their action in turn also justifies human breeding farms.

Last edited:
Weird. Normally it's daughters that they murder via abortions (hence there are 35 million access men in curryland).

I doubt they cared too much about that disabled son 10 years for a late abortion wow!