Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currywhore laughing at white guy making fun of thirsty Indian guys

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Naturally, I had to chime in. Michael is my account.

IMG 20200603 081156

IMG 20200603 081138

1 year ago and that bitch dug it up to make fun of him, curries truly cant catch a break I have no idea why they keep torturing themselves here.

Screenshots like these always have a very profound effect on me and bring out a variety of emotions

1 year ago and that bitch dug it up to make fun of him, curries truly cant catch a break I have no idea why they keep torturing themselves here.
Dumb curry whores.
Screenshots like these always have a very profound effect on me and bring out a variety of emotions
Care to elaborate?

The worst part is, its not even real. "Sushant Pajeet", lmao a fucking 4channer made that name. "Pajeet" is not an actual curry name. "Saheb Malakar Malakar" jfl it looks like a parody, 4chan leaking.

Last edited:
Michael Audrey Fucking Based Myers. Kudos to him. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Wtf is wrong with curries though. How are they hitting on a painting

The names are literal 4chan memes and not actual Indian names. Shit’s fake as fuck yo. Brutal.

It never began for indians

I fucking hate my race, they worship white whores too much

Michael Audrey Fucking Based Myers. Kudos to him. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
That's me. ;)
The worst part is, its not even real. "Sushant Pajeet", lmao a fucking 4channer made that name. "Pajeet" is not an actual curry name. "Saheb Malakar Malakar" jfl it looks like a parody, 4chan leaking.
The Pajeet dude isn't the one making the comment; he's just responding to it.
Well they either make me cry or want to smash things
I see bro.

I didn't see that before. Lmfao wtf. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I didn't see that before. Lmfao wtf. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Like I told the guy you're responding to: "The Pajeet dude isn't the one making the comment; he's just responding to it."

Those thirsty white knights should be made fun of.
The thirstiest of all races for sure.

based reply ngl

Did that curry foid respond, based reply btw

based guy who called the currywhore out tbh

yes i need to fuck some classical painting looking women
the men back then were so based on what a perfect woman looks like

Social media like Facebook, instagram and tik tok have had a profound impact on the low iq cucked and thirsty males in curryland, I remember this country having much more culture before all these social media crap, now all I see are simps and cucks

I fucking hate my race, they worship white whores too much
I hate my race, curries, because the guys are retarded and too clueless and lack self awareness hence just fuck the world up, but I don't hate currywhores so much, because I don't think they white worship so much, they like JBW sure, but I never seen currywhores go out with a sub 5 JBW. And don't worry about India, or even cities like San Fran which are full of native dravidians, in cities like London, Melbourne, Dallas, where the curries are generally not the tech nerds and are Punjabi +, hence the foids are often either attractive or sexy, they won't date a sub 5 JBW.

I hate noodles because EVERY noodle will worship literally a 2/10 JBW, which is why the world needs balance, and balance normally can only be achieved through chaos.:feelsclown: