Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currywhores and sandwhores are quickly catching up to noodlewhore's whitu cocku onrry policy.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
It's well established within the blackpill community that the smv hierarchy of the 3 deathnic races are rice>sand>curry (the triangle of death). The only reason ricecels seem to have it particularly bad is because of noodlewhore's disturbing rate of whitu cocku onrry. HOWEVER, more and more sand and currywhores are adopting the same white cock only policy and brutally shitting on the men of their own race.

Not even Islam can save us. It is so fucking catastrophically over for sand and curries. I don't even think there is a proper word in the English language to describe how over it is for us.

The racepill gets stronger by the day.

The future generations will be all hapas with white mixing. Pure ethnic races will go extinct

The future generations will be all hapas with white mixing. Pure ethnic races will go extinct
And at the same time White smv will sky rocket even more (as if it wasn't insanely high already).

They are worse than noodlewhores. They also go for black cocks often.
Not even Islam can save us
Cope, it's us that don't enforce real Islam and instead let a liberal version of it happen.

They are worse than noodlewhores. They also go for black cocks often.
What's even worse is that sandwhores and currywhores, on average, are uglier than noodlewhores. It's almost like the uglier the foid is the more she feels entitled to Chad cock.

What's even worse is that sandwhores and currywhores, on average, are uglier than noodlewhores. It's almost like the uglier the foid is the more she feels entitled to Chad cock.
That's true, sandwhores and currywhores are subhuman. I haven't seen a really attractive one. Shucks.

These asian/indian females would do a 180(no, not anal) once it gets the green card.

These asian/indian females would do a 180(no, not anal) once it gets the green card.
Gigacope. The western born noodle/curry/sand whores are no different to their immigrant counterparts.

Ive experienced this first hand, curryfoids are pretty aggressive with me(even if I dont even interact with them)

Ive experienced this first hand, curryfoids are pretty aggressive with me(even if I dont even interact with them)
Not only do they not want curry males around them they also don't like it when other women even so much as interact with curry males in a non negative way even if they are just being polite. They want curry males to be miserable and outcast by everyone.
Sandfoids have the potential to be this bad because they are also white worshiping but because of a stricter culture (not the fake tradcuck western traditionalism but actual Middle East type punishments for degeneracy) and Islam they aren't while it's open season on curry males.

Not only do they not want curry males around them they also don't like it when other women even so much as interact with curry males in a non negative way even if they are just being polite. They want curry males to be miserable and outcast by everyone.
Sandfoids have the potential to be this bad because they are also white worshiping but because of a stricter culture (not the fake tradcuck western traditionalism but actual Middle East type punishments for degeneracy) and Islam they aren't while it's open season on curry males.

Sandwhores are just as bad, there's nothing potential about it. Only sandwhores in the Middle East are somewhat kept in check by Islam. But the moment they step foot in the west they become full on degenerates.

Sandwhores are just as bad, there's nothing potential about it. Only sandwhores in the Middle East are somewhat kept in check by Islam. But the moment they step foot in the west they become full on degenerates.
Maybe there's not as many Middle Eastern foids as Indian foids so it isn't that apparent yet. If Middle Eastern foids aren't kept in check by Islam by the time they come to western countries it wouldn't be surprising but looking at the situation with Pakistani vs Indian foids it's Indian foids that have gained more of a rep for hating males the same race as them more than Pakistani foids who are more under Islam. I do know many normies have already caught on to how Indian foids do everything in their power to sideline and outcast Indian males and how Indian foids don't like Indian males.

And it's always white chad or chadlite

Fucking ffs I gotta accelerate on my looksmaxxing before all curry foids become white chad only and I’ll be an incel till death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back