Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currywhores go to AmeriKKKa strictly to Breed White Chads [CURRIES DO NOT ENTER, EXTREME SUIFUEL THIS IS NOT A DRILL]

• Thread starter CHOose bettER boyos
  • Start date
C

CHOose bettER boyos

Greycel

Think of all the curry whores u see in the West, they are all leaking Chads cum from getting railed every day. Just waiting to "fall" pregnant anyday
:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsbaton:

le christian chad

based parents

Last night some currywhore was with her tall white Chad boyfriend at the library near me and the currywhore was talking and eating loudly. It was so frustrating I had to leave.

Very brutal. I thought curry whores were more loyal than Noodle gook whores. I was wrong:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::banhammer::banhammer:

If you give a currywhore this choice:

a.) Chadpreet most handsome Indian man, who is also a doctor and 6'0..

or

b.) 4/10 in looks white guy who is 6'4+ and is a retail clerk making minimum wage.

The currywhore will choose b.) every time.

3vyBqgj.png

Very brutal. I thought curry whores were more loyal than Noodle gook whores. I was wrong:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::banhammer::banhammer:

They are worse than noodles. Noodles are at least open about it.

But a currywhore sneakily rides white cocks all her life until she hits the wall, then get arranged marriage with a curry betabuxx and destroys his life.

or

b.) 4/10 in looks white guy who is 6'4+ and is a retail clerk making minimum wage.

She’ll choose Chadpreet first so she can marry him and divorcerape him then marry the white dude after.

I should visit India.

"AmeriKKKa" ... bro stop listening to the ((((official media)))))

Brutal, once a woman sees a chad with her own eyes there’s no going back, she will never be again satisfied by average or below average man, no matter his status or personality.

JFL theyre not. Currycunts love going to the US and hunting for white dick. The only reason theyre not able to do this as much as gooks is because theyre ugly as fuck and most white men would prefer noodlewhores over these nasty currycunts.

Degenerate currywhores are the worst.

I would disownmaxx if I was her parents

She probs used to tell her indian orbiters about traveling da vooorld and being a modern woman without kids weighing her down, just like the west tells her, but chad changes everything

Think of all the curry whores u see in the West, they are all leaking Chads cum from getting railed every day. Just waiting to "fall" pregnant anyday
:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsbaton:

This is a LARP.
Yes definitely just like every other ethnic butch currywhores are white worshipping as well. But this one is a massive LARP.
Firstly, they have the lowest feritility window as low as 28. I saw this on a video , i cant find it right now but I am looking for it.
Secondly the reaction from her Indian parents doesn't add up. If they truly were average indian parents they would immediately book a flight and drag her out of there to make sure of the abortion. If not they would at least get there to try and do what I stated. Cuz they'll literally loose their face in society if their daughter truly ends up doing they fear. The reprecussion maybe as far as her whole family having to move out of the state and start all over again.

Thirdly and most importantly, there's No way she's living with a guu and her family has mo notion of it. Indian community is very very tightly knit. Just like the Chinese community. Her cousin, friends relatives someone would have got an air of what happened. Having sex is doable as it's for few hours but living together that's near impossible.

How's that a bad thing? Guess whose genes are dominant.. Lol. Retarded Chad will get his family name extinct by reproducing curry offspring... Future incels and extinct Chad bloodline. Win win for us.

Its over for curries. Getting cucked left right and centre. This is what eating vegetables gets you

Young roasties are somehow always magically "connecting" with guys who happen to be:

a) around their own age (foids hate old men)
b) good-looking
c) neurotypical

Shocker. :rolleyes:

Not based enough. Their whole family name is ruined because their daughter is a whore
No one from her family will ever get hired, they literally have to move states and sever ties with family members

nah they are, at least they have the decency to go for white chads only, noodles will fuck anything that isnt rice

nah they are, at least they have the decency to go for white chads only, noodles will fuck anything that isnt rice
They don't fuck niggers. And sub Chadpreet curries.

Last night some currywhore was with her tall white Chad boyfriend at the library near me and the currywhore was talking and eating loudly. It was so frustrating I had to leave.
it's brutally over for retarded currycels who bring their arranged whore to USA. I have seen this many times. the curry whores never truly love their husband.
How's that a bad thing? Guess whose genes are dominant.. Lol. Retarded Chad will get his family name extinct by reproducing curry offspring... Future incels and extinct Chad bloodline. Win win for us.
even if she had arranged marriage. child would be incel. curry genes are trash

Last edited:
Why did the "Christian" boyfriend engage in non-marital sex?

At least the parents are based af. There are too many parents that accept this kind of degeneracy

But a currywhore sneakily rides white cocks all her life until she hits the wall, then get arranged marriage with a curry betabuxx and destroys his life.
Exactly. This is so fucked up. Currywhores have it the best. They can ride the carousel just like all other foids and then setlle for betabuxx which her family doesn't mind finding for her
At least the parents are based af. There are too many parents that accept this kind of degeneracy
Not based enough a true curry parent would drag her ass back to curryland and drag that mongrel subhuman out of her using the steel hanger.

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with these cunts?

Currywhores sicken me. It’s funny because in UK, the Bengalis and Pakistanis do get into relationships with guys from their own race but the Indians always hook up with black and white guys. Never with Indian guys.

or

This is so true it is laughable

I don’t have an issue with it. White men are the only ones fit to breed

This is so true it is laughable

Thanks.. ya its taken from real life examples. I noticed what they want is simple.. 6'4+, white man and 'big' like broad shoulders, big wrists, etc.

Currycels I see in my city are like gymmaxxed, got the cool Infiniti SUV, clothing maxxed, money maxxing etc. But these big white men have an old faithful beater car, some old jeans and a t-shirt, and have a currywhore wife in the passenger seat.

WTF are you talking about? This IS a drill. These currywhores are getting drilled by Chads as we speak.

Currywhores sicken me. It’s funny because in UK, the Bengalis and Pakistanis do get into relationships with guys from their own race but the Indians always hook up with black and white guys. Never with Indian guys.
its because hindus are the ugliest, pakis and bengalis are lightskin kinda goodlooking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back