Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cut ties with all your non incel friends if you want to stay sane.

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Another story from today, I was with my group of friends and a foid approaches them. She looked so happy to see them as she hugged and greeted each of them with a smile.

she looks at me with true disgust then proceeds to walk past me. I could feel myself physically getting sick.

I’m only 16 and my life experiences has already plagued my mind with violent thoughts. I don’t know how you older cels have managed to survive for so long.

so I guess this message is for my fellow young cels, if you have any chad or normie friends cut them off. It will only leave you feeling tormented and filled with rage, this constant reminder of how unwanted you are will make you turn rotten.

Rope if you want to stay sane

Don't worry you are still young, they will all leave you after high school regardless.

>group of friends
god fucking damnit this place

I did not have any friends at your age.

They cutted their ties with me :feelsseriously:

First day at uni I found some HS acquaintances. There was a femoid with them but she acted freak out when I talked with them. LOL at that bitch

Things like that make me grateful about not having friends

First day at uni I found some HS acquaintances. There was a femoid with them but she acted freak out when I talked with them. LOL at that bitch
They should make the beating of foids legal, I guarantee they would be the friendliest beings living on the planet due to the fear of them getting beaten to near death.

If you have friends you're halfway to being a normie. Get a shower, take a haircut, start respekting women and you'll be knee deep in pussy in no time.

If you have friends you're halfway to being a normie. Get a shower, take a haircut, start respekting women and you'll be knee deep in pussy in no time.
Thanks man, I just took a shower and now I have a crowd of foids swarming my door trying to get into my house :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: Goodbye .co

I did, now I am completely alone

I cut ties with my last married normie friend 2 years ago. Shortly after, I joined this forum.

Teen years are worse for most incels. If you manage to not rope seeing all jbs getting boyfriends while you are alone you deserve a recognition for your endurance and mental strenght

I cut contact with everyone I ever knew half a year ago. I'm completely alone now.

Teen years are worse for most incels. If you manage to not rope seeing all jbs getting boyfriends while you are alone you deserve a recognition for your endurance and mental strenght
Does it get better as you get older? I don’t mean for inceldom I know it’s over but I mean in terms of coping. Is coping easier as you get older?

Does it get better as you get older? I don’t mean for inceldom I know it’s over but I mean in terms of coping. Is coping easier as you get older?

I am in early twenties. Only thing that is better is that you get used to it, but it is still frustrating. And if you are lucky your libido decreases,.

I am in early twenties. Only thing that is better is that you get used to it, but it is still frustrating. And if you are lucky your libido decreases,.
I hope my libido decreases, the fact that I’m not alone with my pure rage and violent thoughts as a youngcel is quite worrying. I’m too high inhib to go ER but I’m sure that there a few youngcels who would happily do so, I guarantee you in the 2020’s there will be an incel related shooting that will make ER look like a joke. I can promise that.

Another story from today, I was with my group of friends and a foid approaches them. She looked so happy to see them as she hugged and greeted each of them with a smile.

she looks at me with true disgust then proceeds to walk past me. I could feel myself physically getting sick.

I’m only 16 and my life experiences has already plagued my mind with violent thoughts. I don’t know how you older cels have managed to survive for so long.

so I guess this message is for my fellow young cels, if you have any chad or normie friends cut them off. It will only leave you feeling tormented and filled with rage, this constant reminder of how unwanted you are will make you turn rotten.
I survived my adolescence dunno how I did that. Pure hell for an aspiecel like me
I hope my libido decreases, the fact that I’m not alone with my pure rage and violent thoughts as a youngcel is quite worrying. I’m too high inhib to go ER but I’m sure that there a few youngcels who would happily do so, I guarantee you in the 2020’s there will be an incel related shooting that will make ER look like a joke. I can promise that.
100% agree

I don't have friends :feelsokman:

I'm lucky since all my friends are incel and have been incels since teen years

You're absolutely right as fuck. Witnessing what you never experience being reenacted constantly in your face due to your friends always getting affection and love from used holes is suicide/homicide inducing. The torture and deprivation never end.

Last edited:
I forgot to add, once you enter your twenties foids of your age start to look worse so you gradually feel more disgust than desire towards them
I'm lucky since all my friends are incel and have been incels since teen years
My friends/acquaintance cycle consist of roughly 40% incels

They should make the beating of foids legal, I guarantee they would be the friendliest beings living on the planet due to the fear of them getting beaten to near death.
Beating a foid would be cathartic

Most of social interaction is just subtly bragging and one-upping the people around you, there's no point in engaging in that if you don't mog.

I never had any nonincel friends

What's your social status? Honestly easier to ascend as a low social status incel cuz the groupie of your friend group might fuck you.

It's over for me, I have a decent social standing because I'm fairly NT and athletic (mods I'm not bragging:feelsbaton:) so I won't be able to fuck any groupie thots like u might be able to. She might be weird but those groupies are often skinny so better than nothing I guess.

I’m sure that there a few youngcels who would happily do so, I guarantee you in the 2020’s there will be an incel related shooting that will make ER look like a joke. I can promise that.

Sounds like there's some great times ahead.

@OP: Parents too?

I know that feeling

I recently cut ties with a guy who kept claiming he was “blackpilled” and “sympathized” with me.

However, he was obviously not blackpilled and kept virtue signaling that I got tired of him and blocked his number. He’s not even redpilled and he was purplepilled at best.

Son, when I was your age I didn't even have friends. I just played WoW and cried myself to sleep. This is incels.co not normies.co.

What friends?

legit I hqvel already cut our everyone besides the niggers at work. soon I will cut family out too and.co during monkmax

Questionable achievement.

But who will help to search lolis?

Yeah, i realized this as well. I cant fucken stand it when my friends are talking about girls for their girlfriends. Im trying to distance myself from them.

Happened to me, where a girl said she could use a hug and my normie friend said you should give geneticfilth a hug and she gave a look of disgust while saying my name (geneticfilth) in disgust. I was blackpilled in 2013 back on puahate and I realized that all the popular people were tall or had good facial bones and everyone that was shitted on had a terrible genetic combination, so I gave up on life. The only reason why I haven't ended it is because I am too pussy to kill my self.

being alone is slightly worse though, as nerds don’t want us either

I have 0 friends

as your libido decreases with age your feelings will calm down. rage and sadness give way to acceptance. You know it is over and don't get any false hope

as your libido decreases with age your feelings will calm down. rage and sadness give way to acceptance. You know it is over and don't get any false hope
How old are you?