Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cut ties with all your non incel friends if you want to stay sane.

I wish I had friends

I have friends , But it's only a matter of time before it's all over

You need to take the guitarpill asap oppa.

I’ve only ever had two close friends. As far as I’m concerned, both have never had a girlfriend.

Another story from today, I was with my group of friends and a foid approaches them. She looked so happy to see them as she hugged and greeted each of them with a smile.

she looks at me with true disgust then proceeds to walk past me. I could feel myself physically getting sick.

I’m only 16 and my life experiences has already plagued my mind with violent thoughts. I don’t know how you older cels have managed to survive for so long.

so I guess this message is for my fellow young cels, if you have any chad or normie friends cut them off. It will only leave you feeling tormented and filled with rage, this constant reminder of how unwanted you are will make you turn rotten.

:chad: :banhammer:

How old are you?
33. I used to be so angry and upset in my early twenties, spent so much time wondering what I did wrong and trying to selfimprove. But once I realised that I never had a chance, that it was my ugliness that held me back and there was nothing I could do about it, those feelings left me.

I don't have any friends. :feelsbadman:

I hope my libido decreases, the fact that I’m not alone with my pure rage and violent thoughts as a youngcel is quite worrying. I’m too high inhib to go ER but I’m sure that there a few youngcels who would happily do so, I guarantee you in the 2020’s there will be an incel related shooting that will make ER look like a joke. I can promise that.

I know what you mean, my youngcel friend.

I went through all the same feelings as a youngcel. We all did.

One piece of advice I could probably give you would be to try to overcome you're social anxiety. When you've done that, you will be able to put foids in their place more.

I still remember back in 2008 when I was at college and a fellow class mate introduced me to his girlfriend. He was quite a nerd, as most of us were on this ICT course but yet he still got a foid somehow.

Anyway, he introduced me to her and said "Say hi" or something so I said "Hi" and this WHORE laughed in my FACE for no reason. This caused untold confusion and anger at the time and I often wished I could travel back in time and slap that bitch down to the concrete and then stamp on her whore face.

In reality, I was so high inhib that her transgression paralysed me to even say anything in response. If I'd have just called her a CUNT or even bitch I would have been happy with myself.

Now I am in my 30s I've tried approaching but I'm way too polite to them. Out of my approaches only about 10% deserve any sympathy, a lot of them are abrupt and short with me, yet I can't bring myself to hurl abuse at them like I want to.

So if you can overcome social anxiety at you're age at least you will be able to put these creatures in their place and not get pent up rage within you.
They should make the beating of foids legal, I guarantee they would be the friendliest beings living on the planet due to the fear of them getting beaten to near death.

I agree, their biological role predetermines them to be cowards and this is how they used to be kept down in the past. A man could easily put a foid in it's place with a simple slap to her face. Nowadays, prison.

Last edited:
I’m too high inhib to go ER
Lol as its unironically the only way to increase your SMV. Don't be shy, brother incel, follow your dream in minecraft.

Lol stfu op you're only 16. Don't fucking rot on forums. Go out there, try to socialmaxx, friendmaxx, gym-maxx, looksmaxx, fashionmaxx.

You probably haven't finished growing, puberty isn't over yet. I've known guys who were incel-tier in terms of looks until they were 16-17. One guy I knew hit his growth spurt at 16+. He went from being one of the shortest guys of his class to the 2nd tallest one in <2 years. He even got broader too.

You're young enough for mewing, your jaw is still somewhat malleable.

If you have acne it'll go away.

Look I'm not telling you you're guaranteed to not be an incel ... but if you're this young there's hope for you. Unless you're like 5ft2 or disfigured. Or balding already.

Try for a few years, and if it doesn't work out then you can come back and rot.

Haven't had friends since 5th grade, went from being praised by my parents and teachers. to be invisible, it has to start somewhere.

Lol stfu op you're only 16. Don't fucking rot on forums. Go out there, try to socialmaxx, friendmaxx, gym-maxx, looksmaxx, fashionmaxx.

You probably haven't finished growing, puberty isn't over yet. I've known guys who were incel-tier in terms of looks until they were 16-17. One guy I knew hit his growth spurt at 16+. He went from being one of the shortest guys of his class to the 2nd tallest one in <2 years. He even got broader too.

You're young enough for mewing, your jaw is still somewhat malleable.

If you have acne it'll go away.

Look I'm not telling you you're guaranteed to not be an incel ... but if you're this young there's hope for you. Unless you're like 5ft2 or disfigured. Or balding already.

Try for a few years, and if it doesn't work out then you can come back and rot.
I know, I’m currently trying to looksmax right now. But nothing has changed yet so I’ll stay on this forum while looksmaxxing, if I ascend then I’ll leave.

I haven’t completely completely given up although I’m 70% there to doing so, I’ll wait until 18 to say it’s over, although I’m pretty sure it’s over right now ngl.

I know, I’m currently trying to looksmax right now. But nothing has changed yet so I’ll stay on this forum while looksmaxxing, if I ascend then I’ll leave.

I haven’t completely completely given up although I’m 70% there to doing so, I’ll wait until 18 to say it’s over, although I’m pretty sure it’s over right now ngl.
Give it until 20. If you're a late bloomer you can still make some facial/frame/height gains until then. Srs, I grew almost 2inches from 18 to 20, my shoulders got a bit wider too.

Still not enough cuz my face is fucked up.

they will all leave you after high school regardless.
This and be prepared to become an even bigger outcast later on in life, solely because of your looks

Dude you should probably gtfo, and MAXX as much as possible. Unless ur trucel, there is still time. 16 is too young to give up. Even many foids are still virgins at your age dude. It's not over yet

You have a long time to LDAR dude, if it's really over for you. I'd try first. The fact that you're so young and you know the truth is actually highly advantageous to you in some ways. Just think of how many of your bluepilled peers are going to fuck up their lives irreparably by following bluepilled advice. (Hint: it's a lot)