Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 'Cute but a psycho' the fans of the Columbine shooters

BlackPillHead

BlackPillHead

Banned
-

"Another text declares a fan's attraction. Data collection revealed that Eric in particular is subject to this type of fan activity more than his partner in the shooting spree."

And they say we're the dangerous incel terrorists, foids are the real danger to society. If we don't enforce monogamy and a patriarchy they will destroy society pretty soon. I don't think every subchad male is going to put up with ostracization just for not being the perfect man. But the femoid brain will tell you otherwise.

Women's preferences are as degenerate as themselves

Again, why should I respect women?

Eric was a violent sociopath and a serial killer, of course women are going to love him. Dylan was just a depressed kid who was manipulated.

I was actually thinking Eric and Dylan didn't look too bad compared to kids now.

Eric got most of the killings also

It gave me cancer.

The second guy is chadlite so it's normal

Cho has zero fans. I wonder why

Lol they are both sub6 at best

The fun fact is that these guys ain’t even remotely chads
They were sub 5 if you look at their videos. They look a lot better on these pics.

ERmaxxing is legit for sub8 men tbh it's an even greater boost than statusmaxxing. It's utterly insane what these whores find attractive in a man.

Eric was closer to chad than Dylan in looks, he was also the most "dominant" one (he planned the shooting, Dylan just wanted to kill himself) and he got the most kills. If you read their journals you can tell Eric was hateful while Dylan was just depressed, Eric wanted to rape and dominate girls while Dylan wanted love.
It's obvious why girls like Eric more than Dylan.

Eye area + height + race = mortal combo...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back