Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Cute” cope

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I use to think I was a cute kid

Until a few years ago I looked at my school photos and realised I was ugly as fuck even as a kid. I didn’t even have a “cute kid” phase like I thought I did.

After that I destroyed all my school photos. That is something I never want to see again and nobody should ever see.

When I saw my school photos, I felt what I imagine it feels like to be overwhelmed, surrounded and cut down by 100,000 Mongolian horse archers.

Last edited:
"Cute" as a male == low T == unfuckable phenotrash

Beyond over if you were ugly as a kid.
Clear signs of shit genetics.

yeah same. people, mostly relatives, always told me how I used to be cute as a child. Complete virtue signaling lies. I was always ugly, which is why I had a hard time making friends.

Beyond over if you were ugly as a kid.
Clear signs of shit genetics.

When I saw my school photos, I felt what I imagine it feels like to be overwhelmed, surrounded and cut down by 100,000 Mongolian horse archers

I was okay looking until puberty then acne destroyed my life

Acnecel?

I never had acne because of genetics, but clear skin doesn’t help if you’re ugly as fuck

doesn't help if you're average looking either. for females its chad or ugly lol

"Cute" as a male == low T == unfuckable phenotrash
Exactly. If girls call you cute you'll just end up getting rejected every time you ask them out. Women want dominant, masculine chads.
They see cute men the same way they see small dogs or little kids, they aren't attracted to them.

90% of whats behind "cutecels" delusion:

Cute = handsome = worthless betabux garbage.

Foids reserve the term "hot" for Chad and only Chad.

I dont tink i was as kid

I wasn't even cute as a kid but I looked much better than now.

Exactly. If girls call you cute you'll just end up getting rejected every time you ask them out. Women want dominant, masculine chads.
They see cute men the same way they see small dogs or little kids, they aren't attracted to them.
I’m always going to contest that. Girls have always used “cute” to describe attractive males. Example: a girl would say “ooo he’s cute you guys should date.”

The only cuteness i have is my
Cuticles.

I’m always going to contest that. Girls have always used “cute” to describe attractive males. Example: a girl would say “ooo he’s cute you guys should date.”
I mean when they use it with the actual meaning of the word, not when they refer to attractiveness in general. A girl can call a short dude or a guy with feminine facial features "cute" but it won't go any further than that. They'll always end up getting rejected if they try, because women can't take a non-dominant man seriously.
It's a whole different thing when a girl refers to a chad as cute, it's obvious that she's using "cute" as a synonym of attractive.

"Cute" short and/or girly-looking male = Same attractiveness level of a small dog or a little kid. "Cute" chad = Hot, attractive, handsome, etc.

Mongolian horse archers me

PEOPLE CALLED ME UGLY AS WAY BACK WHEN I WAS 7