Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cute schoolgirl avoided me in bus stop and motivated to leave job

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Happened in past, because hikikomori now, nothing happening, so mostly can just remember shit from past

Had job then, and when returning home many times saw that cute schoolgirl waiting bus at same stop. Had no plans to do anything, never approaching girls in real life alone. Just questioning: "What if?", and having sexual and romantic fantasies
And one day, when I was standing bit closer to her, she stepped aside...
No more questions. Theme of fantasies turned into bloody revenge. And it was one of reasons why left job soon. Not the only reason, not the biggest, but contributed to it

Had job then, and when returning home many times saw that cute schoolgirl waiting bus at same stop. Had no plans to do anything, never approaching girls in real life alone. Just questioning: "What if?", and having sexual and romantic fantasies
And one day, when I was standing bit closer to her, she stepped aside...

You should have lifted her. This is what did a while ago.

If you had a 6 inch gooch she would of jumped on your dick

You should have lifted her. This is what did a while ago.

If happened in anime world-girl probably tsundere, but this no anime world. This shitworld of stuck up spoiled femoids

This is why you have to lift her.

Grown man lifting teen schoolgirls. Good idea in this degenerate world of roasties and overprotective daddies of teen daughters...

Circumstances?

She was waiting for the bus on the bus station. Most likely she came from the gym. I was hitting the gym as well. She already witnessed me. I was behind her, a couple of meters. I thought to myself, I just have to go for the lift. After some hesitation I went for it. I just grabbed her and hold her like a typical bride. She was very light.

She was waiting for the bus on the bus station. Most likely she came from the gym. I was hitting the gym as well. She already witnessed me. I was behind her, a couple of meters. I thought to myself, I just have to go for the lift. After some hesitation I went for it. I just grabbed her and hold her like a typical bride. She was very light.
And then what? Was she even so called "underage"?

She then replied with: ''What are you doing?'' She was also a bit shocked. I told her: ''I quickly wanted to lift you.''

I guess she was about from 19 - 22.

See. And my bust stop girl was 14-16

She then replied with: ''What are you doing?'' She was also a bit shocked. I told her: ''I quickly wanted to lift you.''
:chad::banhammer: if she didn't call police.

actually the only people who don't avoid me are 70 year olds (probs because in 1940 they were used to bad looking people) and these drunks from the town centre who teens buy beer from

I can relate to this man, it fucking hurts when ever shit like that happens. Usually when leaving office I take elevator since I am lazy, one day there was this mid 30 lady waiting for it before me and I just stood next to her and by next to her I mean like 2 meters away, anyway she just looked at me and went down the stairs (lmao). It really fucking crushed me and I haven't taken elevator since....

Surprised she didn’t accuse you of something.

Surprised she didn’t accuse you of something.
Was not going close to her, just got out of bus and that one time she was standing close to me. But yes, rape by modern definition, because I not stepped out of femoid's space

wtf. you shouldn't let that bitch affect your life so much.

It always hurts, the rejection through subtle body language. It never began.

wtf. you shouldn't let that bitch affect your life so much.

My life then was strongly affected by other cunt, my crush, who ignored me and chased gothic prettyboy. And this bus stop incident was just demotivating and demoralising sign how shitty femoids are