Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cute voices of anime girls are oiled with 3d chad's cum

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some things are better not to think about too much (I had ocd with lots of intrusive thoughts and overthinking, recovering now).
Like cute voices of cute anime girls. They are voices of 3d thots, sucking chad's cock. Cute voices of kawaii anime girls are oiled with chad's cum

In reality this is necessary to think about: femoid, touched by other man, and especially chad, has no honor, cannot be waifu, just fuckndumping material at best

But in case of enjoying dreamworlds-better forget nasty 3d sewer. That shit, 3d thots with chad's cum-oiled larynxes, are just fertiliser for growing flowers-superior 2d girls

Lets forget disgusting process of creation, and enjoy result of pure kawaii

Just read manga theory.

Wow I can never un-notice this now. :feelsrope:

JFL at weeb cuckoldry

They're edited and published by foids' hand which jerked chads cock
cope, manga (especially hentai manga) is incel dominated, chad is too busy fucking jb's to bother drawing cartoons and foids have no talents

Where is the subtitles though

I dislike Seyuus tbh. They're payed disproportionately high salaries because of how much otaku orbiters worship them, and they aren't even that great in most cases.

Lots of western dubs beat original Japanese dubs. Brazilian dubs are mostly very good and some German ones are great as well.

In the original Japanese K-On dub, for example, the girls sound way too young. They sound like 5 yo kids and not like high school students. I watched the German dub and the voices fit better tbh.

Massive cope
Messages 4,701
angrycurrycel

I didn't need to know this. :feelsrope:

Why haven't I realised this?

Some things are better not to think about too much (I had ocd with lots of intrusive thoughts and overthinking, recovering now).
Like cute voices of cute anime girls. They are voices of 3d thots, sucking chad's cock. Cute voices of kawaii anime girls are oiled with chad's cum

In reality this is necessary to think about: femoid, touched by other man, and especially chad, has no honor, cannot be waifu, just fuckndumping material at best

But in case of enjoying dreamworlds-better forget nasty 3d sewer. That shit, 3d thots with chad's cum-oiled larynxes, are just fertiliser for growing flowers-superior 2d girls

Wtf is this borderline shit

did you say.............CHAD??? PD : FUCKING DISNEY

CHAD-LA!!! HEAD-CHADLA!!!!!!