Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Cutecels" Are Coping

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I've seen a lot of people on incel forums saying they look "cute". Girls call them "cute" and they assume they're just not masculine-looking enough to get laid. I've seen cutecels complain they remind women more of a "bunny" or a "kitten" and don't have enough masculine vibes to sexually attract them. This is MASSIVE cope. You are not "cute", you are simply UGLY! When girls call a guy cute, it's a synonym for ugly, no other way around it. Guys who genuinely look cute, even with feminine features, DO GET LAID. There are some women who only prefer masculine looking Chads but there are enough women out there who like feminine un-manly guys providing they are actually cute (aesthetically pleasuring). A perfect example was the boy with down syndrome who attended out high-school. The school basically worshiped this kid because it was politically correct to virtue signal you cared about disabled kids (I was still mocked for my deformity). Girls would often say "he's soooooo cute" after speaking with him to their friends. A LITERAL UGLY DOWN SYNDROME FREAK IS WHO GIRLS SAY IS CUTE, IF GIRLS CALL YOU CUTE IT MEANS YOU'RE A FREAK.

This cope is so effective because it's a way to accept the blackpill that women only care about looks without personally believing you are ugly. Once one accepts women only care about looks (as all rational men do), one must then accept they are ugly which is emotionally devastating. Convincing yourself that while you're not a masculine Chad, you aren't ugly either but """cute""" is the most appealing belief out there. You can explain why women don't want to sleep with you like Chad while also still believing you are a beautiful aesthetically pleasing person. It`s easy to accept you`re a good looking "cute" person who looks great but just don't give women that sexual spark. It's hard to accept you are disgustingly ugly and make women cringe.

P.S: Exceptions apply when girls call Chad cute because they don't want to look like a slut calling him hot, but this only applies to guys who actually do get laid and get called hot on a regular basis as well. "Cute" incels are just ugly.

Never got called "adorable" nor "lindo" (cute translations in Spanish). It's over for me.

Never got called "adorable" nor "lindo" (cute translations in Spanish). It's over for me.

It is over for you but not because of that, guys who get called "adorable" or "cute" are ugly.

I've noticed foids call guys they wanna fuck "hot" and just call some guys cute to not hurt their feelings in a rejection : "I mean you're cute, but chad only teehee"

Hmmmm, Hmmmm I haven't been calling cute as such, but I've been told that I have too many feminine traits, especially in my long hair era where I was mistaken for a woman, is this the same?

I've noticed foids call guys they wanna fuck "hot" and just call some guys cute to not hurt their feelings in a rejection : "I mean you're cute, but chad only teehee"

Exactly.

If they call you cute, they are treating you like a puppy

Hmmmm, Hmmmm I haven't been calling cute as such, but I've been told that I have too many feminine traits, especially in my long hair era where I was mistaken for a woman, is this the same?

You are ugly and feminine.
If they call you cute, they are treating you like a puppy

Except they don't actually find you cute like a puppy. Puppies look good, incels don't.

It depends on various factors:

non-dimorphic "cute" + manlet = celibate
non-dimorphic "cute" + autistic = celibate
non-dimorphic "cute" + tallfag + NT = definitely not a virgin, though not a slayer either

I've rarely seen this. The only thing i've seen is older women complimenting me.

It depends on various factors:

non-dimorphic "cute" + manlet = celibate
non-dimorphic "cute" + autistic = celibate
non-dimorphic "cute" + tallfag + NT = definitely not a virgin, though not a slayer either

NT doesn't matter.
I've rarely seen this. The only thing i've seen is older women complimenting me.

A lot of guys get called "cute" and think they're first thought is "I must look great! I'm just not manly, that's why girls don't like me!"

NT doesn't matter.
Cope. Not being NT/psychopathic is associated with social ineptitude and is like an onion in that there are actually several layers of mental ruination that prohibit you from achieving sexual success.

t. Shrek

Last edited:
You are ugly and feminine.
Probably, but aren't female traits related as enhancers of atractive? Also, at that time of long hair I mogged most of the girls in my class, although this may be more because of the theory of peacocks.

Cope. Not being NT/psychopathic is associated with social ineptitude and is like an onion in that there are actually several layers of mental ruination that prohibit you from achieving sexual success.

t. Shrek

Explain what you mean by that, also COPE, it's easy to accept being awkward, it's hard to accept being ugly.

I've seen a lot of people on incel forums saying they look "cute". Girls call them "cute" and they assume they're just not masculine-looking enough to get laid. I've seen cutecels complain they remind women more of a "bunny" or a "kitten" and don't have enough masculine vibes to sexually attract them. This is MASSIVE cope. You are not "cute", you are simply UGLY! When girls call a guy cute, it's a synonym for ugly, no other way around it. Guys who genuinely look cute, even with feminine features, DO GET LAID. There are some women who only prefer masculine looking Chads but there are enough women out there who like feminine un-manly guys providing they are actually cute (aesthetically pleasuring). A perfect example was the boy with down syndrome who attended out high-school. The school basically worshiped this kid because it was politically correct to virtue signal you cared about disabled kids (I was still mocked for my deformity). Girls would often say "he's soooooo cute" after speaking with him to their friends. A LITERAL UGLY DOWN SYNDROME FREAK IS WHO GIRLS SAY IS CUTE, IF GIRLS CALL YOU CUTE IT MEANS YOU'RE A FREAK.

This cope is so effective because it's a way to accept the blackpill that women only care about looks without personally believing you are ugly. Once one accepts women only care about looks (as all rational men do), one must then accept they are ugly which is emotionally devastating. Convincing yourself that while you're not a masculine Chad, you aren't ugly either but """cute""" is the most appealing belief out there. You can explain why women don't want to sleep with you like Chad while also still believing you are a beautiful aesthetically pleasing person. It`s easy to accept you`re a good looking "cute" person who looks great but just don't give women that sexual spark. It's hard to accept you are disgustingly ugly and make women cringe.

P.S: Exceptions apply when girls call Chad cute because they don't want to look like a slut calling him hot, but this only applies to guys who actually do get laid and get called hot on a regular basis as well. "Cute" incels are just ugly.
I believe the term "cutecel" is used to separate from "conventional" ugly. Conventional ugliness is usually asymmetry and disproportional features and so on. While the unattractiveness of "cutecels" is because they look like children or females and obviously lack enough conventional attractiveness. I think Elliot Rodger is a good a example of "cutecel". He didn't have a severely asymmetrical face or any overly disproportionate features (except maybe his lips, in my opinion). He simply lacked enough attractiveness and looked feminine, and was not tall either. He was ugly and unattractive, but in a different way compared to hamlossus, blackops2cel and Danny Devito.

TLDR: Cutecels are ugly, but in a special way.

Probably, but aren't female traits related as enhancers of atractive? Also, at that time of long hair I mogged most of the girls in my class, although this may be more because of the theory of peacocks.

Yes, female features are attractive, you are feminine but you're ugliness militates the effect

Explain what you mean by that, also COPE, it's easy to accept being awkward, it's hard to accept being ugly.
If you are autistic, you likely have other mental disorders too, or even certain additional symptoms of autism which can prohibit the very act of sex itself (such as touch sensitivity).

I know that if I were not autistic, I would not be a virgin. I would be a normie. And since my autism and childhood are out of my control, it is not like malleable personaliteehee is a factor here, which ITcucks might say.

If you are autistic, you likely have other mental disorders too, or even certain additional symptoms of autism which can prohibit the very act of sex itself (such as touch sensitivity).

I know that if I were not autistic, I would not be a virgin. I would be a normie. And since my autism and childhood are out of my control, it is not like malleable personaliteehee is a factor here, which ITcucks might say.

This is massive cope, girls would push themselves onto you if you were attractive.

I believe the term "cutecel" is used to separate from "conventional" ugly. Conventional ugliness is usually asymmetry and disproportional features and so on. While the unattractiveness of "cutecels" is because they look like children or females and obviously lack enough conventional attractiveness. I think Elliot Rodger is a good a example of "cutecel". He didn't have a severely asymmetrical face or any overly disproportionate features (except maybe his lips, in my opinion). He simply lacked enough attractiveness and looked feminine, and was not tall either. He was ugly and unattractive, but in a different way compared to hamlossus, blackops2cel and Danny Devito.

TLDR: Cutecels are ugly, but in a special way.

This makes sense.

This is massive cope, girls would push themselves onto you if you were attractive.
If you're a Chad, sure. But if you're a normie, you're expected to be a capable NT peacock if you want to have sex.

Yes, female features are attractive, you are feminine but you're ugliness militates the effect
I think I can already understand. You suggest that although I have feminine features, my naturally masculine features that I agreed with my gender, limit the impact they can give. Is that so?

If you're a Chad, sure. But if you're a normie, you're expected to be a capable NT peacock if you want to have sex.

Fair point, you'd still probably be a virgin because it's still hard to socialize with women as an NTer even if you aren't Chad; it's still awkward if you're not really charismatic.

Nobody here is being called cute by anyone except their mother.

I think I can already understand. You suggest that although I have feminine features, my naturally masculine features that I agreed with my gender, limit the impact they can give. Is that so?

What I'm saying is; the reason you are incel is because you are ugly, not because you are feminine. If you were feminine but attractive, like Chico, you would slay.
Nobody here is being called cute by anyone except their mother.

I've seen countless stories from different incels that have girls calling them "cute" all the time.

It depends on the age. Most "cutecels" are also manlets/turbomanlets.

Someone like knajjd who looks like he can pass as 14. Not many women would be interested in dating him. They would think he's their child, family member, etc wherever they would go. They are also heavily socialized against being with someone that looks heavily younger than them.

There's also the fact that feminine good-looking guys don't have the same robust sex appeal as their DOM-STM counterparts (I mean they are low-T). It's more so that they're a status symbol and a pretty face to have around.

If you mean to say they're trying to say they're an incel BECAUSE they look "cute" in a feminine way I would agree. But later in they can become incel as height, frame, and sexual dimorphism becomes more prominent. Feminine features don't last and die out quickly.

It depends on the age. Most "cutecels" are also manlets/turbomanlets.

Someone like knajjd who looks like he can pass as 14. Not many women would be interested in dating him. They would think he's their child, family member, etc wherever they would go. They are also heavily socialized against being with someone that looks heavily younger than them.

There's also the fact that feminine good-looking guys don't have the same robust sex appeal as their DOM-STM counterparts (I mean they are low-T). It's more so that they're a status symbol and a pretty face to have around.

If you mean to say they're trying to say they're an incel BECAUSE they look "cute" in a feminine way I would agree. But later in they can become incel as height, frame, and sexual dimorphism becomes more prominent. Feminine features don't last and die out quickly.

Low-comprehension.

Actual good looking feminine guys are slayers. Guys who really are "cute" are slayers. Guys who say they're "cute" but are incel are just plain ugly.

Actual good looking feminine guys are slayers
In early life. Also Chico is a robust prettyboy

Not the best example. If you wanted a better example you'd pick an androgynous model or a good-looking guy who looks like a kid. i don't think they can be called slayer but they are not incels.

Pretty sure Chico is on a similar level or above an average male in sexual dimorphism at least now. Even with shaven head he is still borderline Chad-tier.

"He looks gay" is a massive cope.

Francisco Lachowski Polaroids MaleModelSceneNet 04 Francisco lachowski 001 png clipart

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
In early life. Also Chico is a robust prettyboy

Not the best example. If you wanted a better example you'd pick an androgynous model or a good-looking guy who looks like a kid. i don't think they can be called slayer but they are not incels.

Pretty sure Chico is on a similar level or above an average male in sexual dimorphism at least now. Even with shaven head he is still borderline Chad-tier.

"He looks gay" is a massive cope.

Chico does look gay, and that's a GOOD THING because he's attractive. I'm not coping. I'm saying it's a good thing to look feminine if you have attractiveness to back it up.

Oh, I'm sorry then. I'm an ESL, it's hard for me to distinguish nuanced concepts in English.

When I called Chico gay I meant he looks like a boy-band figure. I think Chico is one of the most beautiful beings on the planet.

Chico does look gay, and that's a GOOD THING because he's attractive. I'm not coping. I'm saying it's a good thing to look feminine if you have attractiveness to back it up.
See edit. He looks "gay" in the same way this guy below does. Great hair, clear smooth glowing skin, full colored lips, feminine nose, youthful, etc. But those are just universally good traits. From his jaw and chin the guy below mogs the the vast majority of the American populace and is above the average male in sexual dimorphism.

Some people think having good hair or skin is gay or taking care of it is gay.

Truly feminine men look horrible bald "like that picture of Bieber"

Last edited:
Being called “cute” just means they don’t want to hurt your feelings and straight up say youre ugly. You never see a chad being called “cute”

Yea it’s just virtue signaling but in reality foids are chad only.
Being called “cute” just means they don’t want to hurt your feelings and straight up say youre ugly. You never see a chad being called “cute”

I’m not a cutecel

Not really. I see girls in tiktok using term "cute" for pretty boy chads they want to fuck.

agree, only comments i've had on my looks are jokes or revulsion

in spanish cute is tierno bro,never been u called " tierno" but a bunch of ugly mates were called that with the background the op is saying is so obvious,its just men have semen covering their eyes

in spanish cute is tierno bro,never been u called " tierno" but a bunch of ugly mates were called that with the background the op is saying is so obvious,its just men have semen covering their eyes
Yeah I'm forgetting my mother language tbh, I type in English 100x times more than I open my mouth lol.

I have never even heard the word tierno being spoken out loud, is it more common in Argentina?

What do you mean by men have semen covering their eyes? It sounds mildly amusing but I don't get it.

Yeah I'm forgetting my mother language tbh, I type in English 100x times more than I open my mouth lol.

I have never even heard the word tierno being spoken out loud, is it more common in Argentina?

What do you mean by men have semen covering their eyes? It sounds mildly amusing but I don't get it.
that their sex need blinds em to get the actual meaning of tierno or cute,they think theyre real cute,or they have a chance but dont understand the real meaning of those words

I find it hard to believe that many guys here are even being called cute. Foids have always been pretty direct about the fact that I'm ugly.

Hello, I hate women.

I find it hard to believe that many guys here are even being called cute. Foids have always been pretty direct about the fact that I'm ugly.

I agree but I've heard some humble-braggers call themselves cute as if it made them better than us.

Only ones who call me handsome are gays and my mom

Only ones who call me handsome are gays and my mom

>Being called handsome

MOGS ME

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm joking but still, if gays are sexually attracted to you that means you do have appeal. More than I could say about myself.

>Being called handsome

MOGS ME

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm joking but still, if gays are sexually attracted to you that means you do have appeal. More than I could say about myself.

Men's standards are lower than women's. I get raised-upper lips (universal look of disgust) by women. I'm very perceptive of everything going on around me whenever I go out. I'm also 5'5 which is just laughable. Gay men see me as the bottom bitch.