Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Cuyenpill] "My roomate did not help me to find job so before I moved out of apartment today I piss and shit everywhere"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Currycels be like

must be larp tbh but funny as hell if true

Thats a great way to be institutionalized btw

Also r/NEET sucks.

this is more of a chudur-budur pill

this is more of a chudur-budur pill
@Cuyen is renowned for his bold and brash behavior, second only to @Colvin76, and he is also Turkish.

Moreover, curries do not have a monopoly on defecation, and there are many based men who have defecated in defiance:

It is relevant in this comparison with Ted Kaczynski that he never endeavored towards, or else quickly became disenchanted with, the ideal of Factor 1 Psychopathy and having a high social status in academia or whatever. Instead, he embraced nature, and Factor 2 Psychopathy (for instance, by punishing a group of annoying normies nearby his wooden cabin by tearing a hole into their wall with an axe, ransacking their possessions, and then shitting in their bathtub while they were away).

Sounds kinda gay ngl

based as fuck lmao

6F9F40F0 91D8 40CB A220 00B253491EBB

must suck for amerimutts without neetbux, unless you rely on autismbux or parents its over for Neets without financial support

Was this meant for Off Topic?

Take the shartpill

must suck for amerimutts without neetbux, unless you rely on autismbux or parents its over for Neets without financial support
Really brutal. I wonder if roping will go mainstream in a decade or two when neetdom rises even more and conditions even worse

over for cuyencels

I'm laughing so hard at this my eyes are hurting because I was crying so hard. Even though it's probably a larp it still made my day less shitty. Thanks

Translation: "I'm a pathetic degenerate who fled his homeland like a useless coward I am hopes to find a utopia where I can just exist and get everything I want. I made friends with a local of higher status who blindly tried to help me become something better than I am but the envy took over and I chimped out and shat in his stuff like a subhuman monkey I am"

ajajajajahajajajajajjjjajajajjaj im literally crying lol jfl

this is not fucking real man it cant be, but it's a 10/10 troll only for the war he writes, hillarious

This guy is a troll with a shit theme, but he legit makes great copy pasta.
Here is one of his posts where he isn’t pulling his
schtick:

Pajeet, what are you doing my son? Succeeding you... father

Most based thread I've today.

Pajeet, what are you doing my son? Succeeding you... father
We dont have that name in turkish.
It was so funny to see a turk doing this i loled hard.

Brutal, it's over for shitcels