Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cyberpunk 2077 is being made by SJW cucks, DON'T BUY THIS GAME

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Black lives matterCdpr cyberpunk cd projekt red soyboy quest directorCdpr cyberpunk trannyCyberpunk 2077 art directorCyberpunk 2077 what I expected what I gotCyberpunk head of  communicationsThe women of cyberpunk 2077

I won't buy it either way lol

Was never planning on buying that shit game.

They're designing digital 2077 and the actual 2077. We cant run from the brain damaged

I already had to boycott TLOU 2 because of its degenerated agenda pushing. Why is SJW culture forced in every video game franchise now. It's over for gamercels.

Soypunk 2077.
I already had to boycott TLOU 2 because of its degenerated agenda pushing. Why is SJW culture forced in every video game franchise now. It's over for gamercels.
TLOU 2 was beyond fucking terrible and hilariously bad.

Why women, trannies and faggots must shit on my copes. I have nothing to look forward and these cunts can't leave my interests alone.

I'm going to watch reviews of it and if it appeals to me I will buy it.

GtQPUD5

Why is it surprising? every form of popular media nowadays is plagued by people like that..

just crack it theory

Lol they have shitty roles so fuck them cyber punk dissed multiple sjws and left people on Twitter if u won’t buy this game ur a fake vidya Coper and not a true gamer in general

It’s retarded to waste your money on a game, PERIOD. It’s singleplayer, it will be cracked sooner or late. The SJW cucks and degenerates are a reason more not to give them any money.

Foids and Faggots must stain and ruin everything as usual.

The gaming industry is such Pile of shit now, in late 90's and early 2000's gaming was considered boyish and guys who were gamers were made fun of by girls but now every girl is suddenly a gamer.

Never preorder games, especially with the queer agenda pushed on so many of them and the rainbow hairs/soys that advertise how worthless they are while showing their role in making games.

Fucking over. I was looking to get it. Now i will have to wait and see if the soylevels are critical mass or not.

very disappointing tbh, hopefully these freakazoids didn't influence it too much. i'm still looking forward to it though

japanese games are better nglcel

Fucking over. I was looking to get it. Now i will have to wait and see if the soylevels are critical mass or not.
it has no denvuo just dl the crack on day one lel

it has no denvuo just dl the crack on day one lel
I used to just torrent cracked games back in the day but not anymore. I like the feeling of owning them better.

@Animecel2D said he's going to buy it.

whatever i'm past the point of caring about whether i'm soy and shiet

gonna play cyberpunk 2077 and enjoy it tbh

@based_meme thoughts?

@based_meme thoughts?

I'm conflicted tbh.

On one hand, I like the setup of the game: massive open world FPS with RPG elements and a strong story. It's like taking the best elements of my favorite two genres and mixing them together.

On the other hand, I want to deprive anything SJW in entertainment media of oxygen.

I'm conflicted tbh.

On one hand, I like the setup of the game: massive open world FPS with RPG elements and a strong story. It's like taking the best elements of my favorite two genres and mixing them together.

On the other hand, I want to deprive anything SJW in entertainment media of oxygen.
Just Pirate theory

I dont buy any game/movie/music/books. I pirate all the way.

Im expecting the genital customisation options to very elaborate

The more that comes out about this game, the more it looks like TLOUP2.

Lol they have shitty roles so fuck them cyber punk dissed multiple sjws and left people on Twitter if u won’t buy this game ur a fake vidya Coper and not a true gamer in general
lmao

CDPR is a bunch of söytards who would do anything for a tap in the back by a woman or a nigger

Cdpr CD Projekt Red

whatever i'm past the point of caring about whether i'm soy and shiet

gonna play cyberpunk 2077 and enjoy it tbh
Keep giving money to people who hate you, söyboy cuck bitch
day 1 buy

people who are nt buy the game
Soyboy

I'm conflicted tbh.

Pirate it then

Last edited:
The teaser trailer in 2013 looked based n cyberpunkier than what we r seeing now imo. Product got soyified along the years.