Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Cyperpunk anime fans here?

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Anyone able to recommend me some more great series, I watche Ghost in the shell SAC both seasons and I'm hooked. Also watched pschyo pass (from the same creators) and it was great.

The OST is also a masterpiece.

I haven't seen SAC, but I'm a big fan of Psycho-Pass. Some other cyberpunk anime I've seen are Akira, Angel Cop, Appleseed, Neo Tokyo, and Serial Experiments Lain.

I'm sure there are a few.

Serial Experiments Lain. Only 13 eps. Really good.

Watched it when it was aired. It was a good cope.
I can't think any other cyber themed at the moment.

There are a few here.

I think I already have try ghost in the shell but It just can't catch my interest

I haven't seen SAC, but I'm a big fan of Psycho-Pass. Some other cyberpunk anime I've seen are Akira, Angel Cop, Appleseed, Neo Tokyo, and Serial Experiments Lain.

Big fan of psycho pass too I regret to not have watch the long version first, I also have watch serial experiments lain and accel world (who are on your list) but nothing more on this categories, I was not even aware that was one in fact

I have watched my fair share of cyberpunk anime.
But my favorite is Blame! which is a manga

only one i can remember watching is psycho pass, pretty normie anime ngl, but it was pretty good