Cypher from the matrix was incel

D

Dota

Recruit
-
If trinity just fucked him then he wouldn't have gone mentally insane and killed some of the matrix members.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
Morpheus kept the black pill in one of his pockets and only showed Neo the other two because he knew that if he showed the most lethal of the pills to Neo then after swallowing it the fabric of reality itself would tear apart.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
God damn Trinity...

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Its always trinity.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
If trinity just fucked him then he wouldn't have gone mentally insane and killed some of the matrix members.
He was bald, what did you expect?

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
-
Morpheus kept the black pill in one of his pockets and only showed Neo the other two because he knew that if he showed the most lethal of the pills to Neo then after swallowing it the fabric of reality itself would tear apart.
Morpheus said clearly that "I'm trying to free you mind. But, I can only show the door. You have to walk through it.", in the 53 minute.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I never thoguht of it good catch OP

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Blackpill connoisseur
-
I always wondered why morpheus didn't just give him the blackpill jfl.. instead he gave neo the redpill and told him to cope harder:feelskek: