Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cypher from the matrix was incel

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
If trinity just fucked him then he wouldn't have gone mentally insane and killed some of the matrix members.

Morpheus kept the black pill in one of his pockets and only showed Neo the other two because he knew that if he showed the most lethal of the pills to Neo then after swallowing it the fabric of reality itself would tear apart.

God damn Trinity...

Its always trinity.

If trinity just fucked him then he wouldn't have gone mentally insane and killed some of the matrix members.
He was bald, what did you expect?

Morpheus kept the black pill in one of his pockets and only showed Neo the other two because he knew that if he showed the most lethal of the pills to Neo then after swallowing it the fabric of reality itself would tear apart.
Morpheus said clearly that "I'm trying to free you mind. But, I can only show the door. You have to walk through it.", in the 53 minute.

I never thoguht of it good catch OP

I always wondered why morpheus didn't just give him the blackpill jfl.. instead he gave neo the redpill and told him to cope harder:feelskek: