Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad asked his friend

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
My dad asked his previous best friend if I can marry his daughter who is 29 I'm 25. As he has loads of houses abroad he straight up told my dad he he doesn't want me to marry her as im going to have the enjoyment/pleasure of fucking her and taking/living in those properties for free.

Turns out the roastie was fucking a white guy behind his back lol. My dad hates him now and his incel as his wife kicked him out

At least your dad cares about you.

At least your dad cares about you.
It was a one off he don't really care he just done it to see if his a friend we knew she was getting fucked by her bf b4 he asked so more like an ego boost for him

My dad asked his previous best friend if I can marry his daughter who is 29 I'm 25. As he has loads of houses abroad he straight up told my dad he he doesn't want me to marry her as im going to have the enjoyment/pleasure of fucking her and taking/living in those properties for free.

Turns out the roastie was fucking a white guy behind his back lol. My dad hates him now and his incel as his wife kicked him out
Why did your dad's previous best friend get kicked out by his wife?

Why did your dad's previous best friend get kicked out by his wife?
because he wanted to get married again to a younger foid to have a boy so she took all his properties now his working as a refuse/wasteman 24/7 his such a tramp