Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad gets blackpilled

*smokes pipe*

The guy got lucky to ascend 20 years ago now the Blackpilled reality hit in today’s feminist age

I give that guy 5 years before he ropes
The guy got lucky to ascend 20 years ago now the Blackpilled reality hit in today’s feminist age

Yeah. Men like him are so fucked.

Imagine your daughter says that shit to you in your own home and not doing something extremely based

" I’m not ugly (even if I was, I have other qualities to make up for it!) and I know that my wife adores me"
How stupid can someone be.

" I’m not ugly (even if I was, I have other qualities to make up for it!) and I know that my wife adores me"
It’s retard lvl IQ

I'm offended:soy: it hurt my feelings:soy:

that's a hard betabux btw, mommy was a giga roast :feelshaha:

If you ever find yourself trying to convince people you're not ugly, you can be sure you're ugly as fuck

People should never have to apologize for speaking their mind.

Poor cuck. At first he almost put her daughter in place, but he lacked T to finish it. I hope atleast that's his daughter (low %). Wait for him to post about DNA test.

If everyone would put their daughters in place, we would live in a better world.
Imagine your daughter says that shit to you in your own home and not doing something extremely based

JFL foids are this cruel to their own fathers based on lookism just imagine how they feel about us.

He should have disowned her for that. I would have definitely beat her or honor killed her for saying that (in Minecraft).

Probably shouldn’t blackpill your fathers. They might just rope.

Imagine not saying "you're literally half me you stupid whore" then dropkicking her and dabbing on her unconscious body in minecraft

"she (my wife) was also materialistic at that age but grew out of it on her own."

Kid's a bitch and wife's a whore
In the West it's just one day more.

100% guarentee this guy is a cumskin

My wife is as stunning and youthful as the day I met her, and my daughter is the spitting image of her.

Correction: She's the spitting image of her mother and her actual father.

Foids of today admit they only care about looks. How are people denying the blackpill toilets have total control of society. They Should be put in cages

Last edited: