Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dad is yelling at mom

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
for almost a fucking decade
please let me out
mom is crying
he broke something
I just want to leave

Looks like someone having Vietnam flashbacks, I see?

Feelsbadman
My parents rarely argue.

Argumentative parents are the worst. I always feel so bad for the kid.

Glad I didn’t have to deal with that much. You have my sympathy bro.

real life sucks.
put your headphones on so at least you're not forced to hear them

So what ? your mom decided to marry your dad.

Im sorry but this sounds like a gay household

Doesn't happen in my household. The only person that gets yelled at and mentally abused is me.

High T parents, thats a good sign
jk

kill him tbh.

Crush his skull

beat the shit out of your parents pussy

Sorry to hear, OP

Ngl sounds like my family situation since I was born. That's one of the main reasons why I'm glad I live by myself right now.

Foids always trying to out step their (boundaries)

I thought most parents looked and acted like this nowadays:

Soyboy01

my parents fought and screamed all throughout my childhood and it doesn't help that i was a hyperactive trouble maker who got my shit slapped frequently

my parents fought and screamed all throughout my childhood and it doesn't help that i was a hyperactive trouble maker who got my shit slapped frequently
I just realized your last two Avi's were yu gi oh cards. Did you play it?

alone, as a child
Me too until it became a trend. By then I had the strongest deck and I lost to only two people in my city. What's your fav monster/spell/trap?
For me it's Blue eyes white dragon, monster reborn and magic cylinder.

Me too until it became a trend. By then I had the strongest deck and I lost to only two people in my city. What's your fav monster/spell/trap?
For me it's Blue eyes white dragon, monster reborn and magic cylinder.
my favorite card is probably shinato king of a higher plane or relinquished, maybe maha vailo too.

you can probably play old school yugioh using YGOPRO or something but ive never bothered

my favorite card is probably shinato king of a higher plane or relinquished, maybe maha vailo too.

you can probably play old school yugioh using YGOPRO or something but ive never bothered
I actually wanted to go pro and go on tournaments but they are nowhere near me and tbh yu gi oh has gone to shit. I had relinquished somewhere. I remember absolutely fucking people up with it. Maybe i'll give YGOPRO a shot considering duel links is p2w

I actually wanted to go pro and go on tournaments but they are nowhere near me and tbh yu gi oh has gone to shit. I had relinquished somewhere. I remember absolutely fucking people up with it. Maybe i'll give YGOPRO a shot considering duel links is p2w
duel links is garbage and grindy, there are various different versions of YGOPRO but since yugioh is copyrighted everything gets complicated. yugioh became shit after GX

duel links is garbage and grindy, there are various different versions of YGOPRO but since yugioh is copyrighted everything gets complicated. yugioh became shit after GX
Tbh gx is my favourite series. Maybe I'll watch it again.

real life sucks.
put your headphones on so at least you're not forced to hear them
High iq. Domestic problems are some of the best ways to scar a child forever.