Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dad trying to force me to get a haircut

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I'm not cutting my fucking hair which isnt even long and ruining my looksmaxxing. He was getting pissed because I said that and told me he was going to force me to go. How do I tell this boomer to leave me alone? He paid for my flight to California tommorow and paid to get the shocks on my car fixed so he thinks I have to do whatever he says to my body. Doing work around the house is perfectly fine, but I refuse to make myself uglier. Hes also bluepilled and completely clueless on looks theory. Wtf is wrong with these boomers?

@Blacktarpill its over for long haircels

Tell him to fuck off and stand up for yourself, he sounds like an ignorant and an arrogant douche.

Just give him the sip

Tell him to find waifu for you

Boomers grew up in a completely different time from the rest of us. The bluepilled shit they spew worked when they were growing up and it's likely your dad is no different. So it seems like he thinks whatever worked for him will work for you as well. Typical boomer mindset. They're incapable of seeing how different the world today is in comparision to the one they grew up in.

As for your dad tell him to fuck off. You're an adult, you decide for yourself on how you manage yourself. Also I can relate my dad does the same shit, but since I'm stuck under his roof alongside my mom, I'm forced to adhere to their rules and standards.

OP, even BLACKTARPILL is not that beta wtf.

Tell him to fuck off and stand up for yourself, he sounds like an ignorant and an arrogant douche.
OP, even BLACKTARPILL is not that beta wtf.
Boomers grew up in a completely different time from the rest of us. The bluepilled shit they spew worked when they were growing up and it's likely your dad is no different. So it seems like he thinks whatever worked for him will work for you as well. Typical boomer mindset. They're incapable of seeing how different the world today is in comparision to the one they grew up in.

As for your dad tell him to fuck off. You're an adult, you decide for yourself on how you manage yourself. Also I can relate my dad does the same shit, but since I'm stuck under his roof alongside my mom, I'm forced to adhere to their rules and standards.
I will tell him off ommorow when he says hes going to force me to go. We'll see what happens. Should be interesting

He wants You to slay pussy left and right bro:feelshaha:

My whole family harassed me when i had long hair

I feel you man, i recently had to get a haircut myself, and i already miss my long hair ngl.
My whole family harassed me when i had long hair
Same bro, even though i look much better with longer hair.

Tell him to make sure to not make you bald if you end up having to get it cut.

I usually like my hair long tbh. My father pesters me occasionally

My mom's been telling me to cut my hair too. Fucking hate it, like my hair is the only good feature i like on me and i can't even have THAT to myself.

buy him a white monster and tell him to stfu

jfl @ having your dad boss you around like a little cuck.

Youngcels daily problems.

Tell him no its your body

your body your choice