Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DaddyChadPill: The sycophancy over "Daddy" really is disgusting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
She says that because she’s a single mother who got pregnant at 14 and got left with the kid.

I wish I could be a dad but never will happen

and yeah she is only commending him on his "positive masculinity" because he is good looking tbh, if my dad posted that same pic she would laugh and it would be posted on r/cringetopia for like 10k upvoterinos

JFL at a black woman claiming she admires a man who puts aside his masculinity. These are the same foids that encourage black men to get out there and make it happen even at the cost of their lives and freedom. But white Chad puts on a dress and all the sudden its endearing. Fuck outta here

...you can adopt?
hypothetically yeah. adopting & being a single dad is kind of its own thing but I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility for my current situation

hypothetically yeah. adopting & being a single dad is kind of its own thing but I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility for my current situation
Maybe this is whitepill material to be considered seriously. Or maybe I'm too foggy today.