Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daddymaxx & Daughtermaxx = ASCENSION

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
For those who want to betabuxx or reproduce, I have a new strategy for you that I've found today that will get you to reproduce with a prime JB.

1) Betabux a fertile female.
2) You're gonna be cucked anyways so try to find a chad that your wife will "secretly" fuck him, don't forget to make a contract with the chad to be discreet.
3) Hope that your wife's child will be a daughter.
4) Become a loving dad and subconsciously train your wife's daughter to fall in love with you.
5) Breed your wife's daughter at the appropriate age (if you're too late she might become a whore)
6) ????
7) PROFIT!!!

You will have a beautiful (chad genes) wife and healthy children because your wife's daughter doesn't have your genes.

Note for the IT cucks: "A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia - And don't you ever disrespect Islam, because our religion deems that it's halal.

Last edited:
Very high IQ; getting a cute jb wife like this is the ultimate method for ascending. But can't deny that this is cucked.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is based.
Except the first part.

Except the first part.
If you skip the first part and do your biological daughter, you'd get unhealthy children. And if you don't reproduce with your wife, she wouldn't be shackled to you.
Very high IQ; getting a cute jb wife like this is the ultimate method for ascending.
Yes, I can't see how ascension could happen if your money and status is the only thing that your wife is attracted to.

If you skip the first part and do your biological daughter, you'd get unhealthy children. And if you don't reproduce with your wife, she wouldn't be shackled to you.
I mean the betabux part, rest is fine.

incest.co
It's not incest because you're not the father of the daughter that you'll marry and reproduce with.

Very high IQ; getting a cute jb wife like this is the ultimate method for ascending. But can't deny that this is cucked.
It's only real viable option besides arranged marriage max by islam+learn some Islamic language and go to third world shithole

And if you're willing to play the long game and investing money, dolls seem like a better option.

I mean the betabux part, rest is fine.
I see, but betabuxxing seems to be the only way for incels to "ascend"
And if you're willing to play the long game and investing money, dolls seem like a better option.
That's also true, waifubot is the superior way to ascend but that's for those who want to reproduce or if by chance they've found a wife that's in her late 20s or early 30s.
It's only real viable option besides arranged marriage max by islam+learn some Islamic language and go to third world shithole
Yeah, living in an Islamic country is terrible.

Last edited:
Damn, is this thread already dead?

Your idea has always been a fantasy of mine but too many variables play into the perfect outcome that it then never can become a true reality.

So first off if you start fucking your ex's daughter she is going to call the cops unless you fork over major money to her. And once the money stops she'll just call the cops afterward. In many places incest doesn't have to be blood related. If you are in a "power relationship" over the daughter then it is considered illegal.

Next, you have to pick the perfect age to fuck her. Too soon and you go to prison. Too late and she is already riding Chad dick. But if you are playing the long game you want to go raw inside your little daughter ASAP. That leaves no room to enjoy her. As soon as you nut inside her she gets pregnant and if you live in the states she may get "Single Mother Syndrome" and realize she can divorce/child support-fuck you for the next 18 years.

holy fucking shit this is genius BUT is it worth it?
you need to betabuxx,get cucked and raise your daughter to fuck her
and by the time shes ready for the d youll be rly old

Your idea has always been a fantasy of mine but too many variables play into the perfect outcome that it then never can become a true reality.

So first off if you start fucking your ex's daughter she is going to call the cops unless you fork over major money to her. And once the money stops she'll just call the cops afterward. In many places incest doesn't have to be blood related. If you are in a "power relationship" over the daughter then it is considered illegal.

Next, you have to pick the perfect age to fuck her. Too soon and you go to prison. Too late and she is already riding Chad dick. But if you are playing the long game you want to go raw inside your little daughter ASAP. That leaves no room to enjoy her. As soon as you nut inside her she gets pregnant and if you live in the states she may get "Single Mother Syndrome" and realize she can divorce/child support-fuck you for the next 18 years.

Money might one way to keep the ex quite but I don't think it's possible, she can simply call the cops, get you jailed and file a divorce to get all your assets. So instead of keeping the first wife quiet by giving her [major] money, you need to threaten her by taking away her chad, or her beauty attract chads (in GTA V). You pretty much have to manipulate the wife so she's abuse the daughter and the daughter seeks shelter in you. In order to achieve this you must be a very intimidating/seem to be very dangerous man to fuck with. Basically, you gotta be like Stalin. This may hurt your social standing in between peers but it's worth to do so to get a JB wife.

I've seen once in public where I was waiting for my turn, there was a man with his daughter, his daughter was hugging his father in public and caressing his body. I bet with some or little persuasion, they could even have sex. And don't forget that absence of father creates a profound effect called daddy issues, so all you gotta do is deliberately train her in a subtle way every at every appropriate opportunity. There are stuff like Stockholm syndrome many and many cognitive stuff I don't know which can be learne for the sake of this.

And this is a long process, you can simply optimize and they way you do things, after all you'll have years to work on this. And if it all goes bad if she divorces or something, you'd just end your life. It's worth it after all you get something which can only be obtained by men of high LMS. And when all is done when you get married you just need to move away to a far away place to replenish your life and reputation.
holy fucking shit this is genius BUT is it worth it?
you need to betabuxx,get cucked and raise your daughter to fuck her
and by the time shes ready for the d youll be rly old
Betabux gets cucked anyways. Aslo read above.

@Personalityinkwell

It's not incest because you're not the father of the daughter that you'll marry and reproduce with.
Also is it not better than being an incel? This is a legit way of ascension when you have a top tier wife.
But if you are playing the long game you want to go raw inside your little daughter ASAP. That leaves no room to enjoy her.
Also, you get mutual enjoyment in non-sexual ways before she is ripe, then you breed her for the final level.

Last edited:
4) Become a loving dad and subconsciously train your wife's daughter to fall in love with you.

@Personalityinkwell

Also is it not better than being an incel? This is a legit way of ascension when you have a top tier wife.

Also, you get mutual enjoyment in non-sexual ways before she is ripe, then you breed her for the final level.
incest.co

Isn't it lovely @ColdLightOfDay? I should write a sick ass manga to make this whole plot clear.
You know, the stuggles of a father who's trying to get her daughter fall for him and the power dynamics between his wife and stuff.
@Cybersex is our hope you're a cybersex man, but what do you think about this?

Would be based except for the cucking bit.

All we need to do is LOWER THE AOC. It's that simple.

Down to 10, 11, 12. Potentially lower.

View attachment 246397
Okay man.. I’m not sure 10 year olds want to fuck balding subhumans in their mid 20s any more than 16 year olds do. Are you actually attracted to that girl btw?

Okay man.. I’m not sure 10 year olds want to fuck balding subhumans in their mid 20s any more than 16 year olds do. Are you actually attracted to that girl btw?
tbh

View attachment 246397
True, AOC is really the bane of this plan. Probably should move to a country where age of consent is low and your daughter also wouldn't have the chance to communicate because of the language and other barriers. Just gotta do what you have to do to reproduce with a JB, it's like the ultimate ascension a man can get. Especially this is beyond the wildest dreams of an incel.
Now now, don't try to take a moral ground. Also if you know about biology which is intertwined with psychology, you'd know that reproducing with a capable person is just fine. And Islam deems it halal (if we try to take a moral standpoint).

Last edited:

Wasn't talking about balding subhumans, was I? Most men here aren't actual truecels and would easily be able to ascend through this method, or something similar. I have two male cousins who don't look good, to put it mildly, yet they're married, as well as a female cousin who married a man WAY below her looksmatch. Similar applies to my dad and uncles.

Wasn't talking about balding subhumans, was I? Most men here aren't actual truecels and would easily be able to ascend through this method, or something similar. I have two male cousins who don't look good, to put it mildly, yet they're married, as well as a female cousin who married a man WAY below her looksmatch. Similar applies to my dad and uncles.

View attachment 246408
The brutal lolipill.

True, AOC is really the bane of this plan. Probably should move to a country where age of consent is low and your daughter also wouldn't have the chance to communicate because of the language and other barriers. Just gotta do what you have to do to reproduce with a JB, it's like the ultimate ascension a man can get. Especially this is beyond the wildest dreams of an incel.

Too bad most countries with low AOC are countries that are destroyed by jewery. Though gulf states do also have a low age of marriage, and they're very stable. Honestly, if turkey had a lower AOC, I would definitely move back there.

Though I still find the whole daughter thing gross, not because she's "his" daughter, but I dont want my wife fucking other men, even if it was for some grand plan like this

D0f0ceb11989c1d8c5eee337e643d131

Too bad most countries with low AOC are countries that are destroyed by jewery. Though gulf states do also have a low age of marriage, and they're very stable. Honestly, if turkey had a lower AOC, I would definitely move back there.

Though I still find the whole daughter thing gross, not because she's "his" daughter, but I dont want my wife fucking other men, even if it was for some grand plan like this

View attachment 246418
Even if you don't let your wife to be fucked by other man for the sake of a grand plan, she'd still most likely fuck other men.

Thread is IT bait but I'll bite. Why not just move to a third world country with weak adoption laws and "adopt" your wife?

Even if you don't let your wife to be fucked by other man for the sake of a grand plan, she'd still most likely fuck other men.

That's true, at least in the modern feminist shithole. However, if you grrom her from a young age, the pair bonding will be far more intense. She will bond with you not only sexually, but also on a more "familial" level. It's genuinly the best solution.

9fbd8a55bd036369e4ca0ed74ee43fd6

Tread is IT bait but I'll bite. Why not just move to a third world country with weak adoption laws and "adopt" your wife?
Well that also seem like a viable plan. And IT didn't post any of mine, maybe because I have my username on my avi or they can't refute my facts.
I wrote a note for them not to feature my thread on ITcucks as it would not have been beneficial for incels.

Or just fuck your wife and impregnate her.

Maybe she won't cuck you, who knows, miracles happen.

That's true, at least in the modern feminist shithole. However, if you grrom her from a young age, the pair bonding will be far more intense. She will bond with you not only sexually, but also on a more "familial" level. It's genuinly the best solution.

View attachment 246425
I'm not into the prepubescent girls, but I guess you can secretly do it. Maybe even after the age where she's able to reproduce just to dodge the AOC laws.
This idea is still very much in the making but with discourse, it has an accelerated development.

Well that also seem like a viable plan. And IT didn't post any of mine, maybe because I have my username on my avi or they can't refute my facts.
I wrote a note for them not to feature my thread on ITcucks as it would not have been beneficial for incels.
It seems far more direct then getting cucked and waiting for shit to work as you stated. You could even amass a harem of foids this way if you wealthmaxx'd hard enough. I wouldn't be surprised if a few people moved to Moldova/EE or SEA or Africa for that reason.

Or just fuck your wife and impregnate her.

Maybe she won't cuck you, who knows, miracles happen.
The point is having a wife that hasn't been a cumbucket and who actually adores you instead of your assets.

Thread is IT bait but I'll bite. Why not just move to a third world country with weak adoption laws and "adopt" your wife?

That honestly sounds like a good idea. Just swoop her up from her shitty life and groom her to being the perfect wife.

5c59cf81d15de56b3cf35f5b54923bfc

It seems far more direct then getting cucked and waiting for shit to work as you stated. You could even amass a harem of foids this way if you wealthmaxx'd hard enough. I would be surprised if a few people moved to Moldova/EE or SEA or Africa for that reason.
Yeah, that's Agent Smith IQ, like I've said I've made this though today but I'm happy that you provide valuable feedback. I'd like to hear more from you if you have more to say.

I'm not into the prepubescent girls, but I guess you can secretly do it. Maybe even after the age where she's able to reproduce just to dodge the AOC laws.
This idea is still very much in the making but with discourse, it has an accelerated development.

I never said pre-pubescents should be viable for sexual contact, especially penetration. Always held the stance that this only applies to girls who have entered puberty and had substantial development. Thing is that while most girls do start at 10, it can happen as low as 6, meaning there very well could be girls at around 8 with substantial pubertal development. Though grooming could potentially start earlier.

96bd02e733cdb55bfb933e29472af66f

The point is having a wife that hasn't been a cumbucket and who actually adores you instead of your assets.

1. They're all mentally cumbuckets from birth
2. I don't give a flying fuck if she "adores" me, women don't adore anybody, they don't even adore chad
3. The only thing that matters in life is securing reproduction and
4. The best strategy is to reproduce and wait for degenerate western society to die out

I never said pre-pubescents should be viable for sexual contact, especially penetration. Always held the stance that this only applies to girls who have entered puberty and had substantial development. Thing is that while most girls do start at 10, it can happen as low as 6, meaning there very well could be girls at around 8 with substantial pubertal development. Though grooming could potentially start earlier.

View attachment 246436
Well, I'm in no position to morally judge and execute on your decision. But you're right on age meaning not much, it's not like someone becomes enlightened after 18 or 21. But from my moralstandpoint, I can't deny I like that you don't go for the prepubescent.

View attachment 246425
Any time you hear about someone doing that the girl grows up to despise them eventually, also that girl looks like a 5 year old.

That honestly sounds like a good idea. Just swoop her up from her shitty life and groom her to being the perfect wife.

View attachment 246433
It works better than OP's plan. If you had a $1mil in the bank, you could just move to a place that has like a $2k per year average salary and have three or four wives this way. Build an 8 bedroom house on a large plot of land and just live off savings.

I mean, if you believe the rumors, this is where the elites get children to staff their sex parties. Epstein Island had lots of female minors from poor countries. Having political connections also helped.

It works better than OP's plan. If you had a $1mil in the bank, you could just move to a place that has like a $2k per year average salary and have three or four wives this way. Build an 8 bedroom house on a large plot of land and just live off savings.

I mean, if you believe the rumors, this is where the elites get children to staff their sex parties. Epstein Island had lots of female minors from poor countries. Having political connections also helped.
How much would be needed to get one wife in those poor countries?

There's not enough betabuxx for my face

:€

Well, I'm in no position to morally judge and execute on your decision. But you're right on age meaning not much, it's not like someone becomes enlightened after 18 or 21. But from my moralstandpoint, I can't deny I like that you don't go for the prepubescent.

lmfao I know, that's legit one of the most retarded things about the modern world. All these foids and cucks act like there's a magic on-off switch that activates at 18, when if anything at all, that switch would in fact be activated at puberty.

Even beyond that, they have this misconception that little girls, or hell, females in general, are not sexual, which is a pure lie.

Females are not horny, but they are sexual. There is a key distinction here, as females dont CHASE sex, but they do ACCEPT sex. This is because it is the male's role to chase. Hence why, you may have a 10 y/o girl who isnt horny, but if a chad comes a along and seduces her, she will be.

B0ec13ffe43f0ab4c20d72984a4fefb5

There's not enough betabuxx for my face

:€
Sorry man, for some if never become. May your resting be soon.

How much would be needed to get one wife in those poor countries?
IDK. Not really my cup of tea. I want nothing to do with females. I would look up adoption agencies and see how much it would cost. Adoption for single men is very difficult due to human trafficking concerns.

another way to Daddymaxx, that I just thought about, is if you have family members that have children. A popular manga did this exact scenario that OP wants

Too bad i don't have any family members with cute daughterus smh...
Bunny