Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daddymaxx & Daughtermaxx = ASCENSION

Females are not horny, but they are sexual. There is a key distinction here, as females dont CHASE sex, but they do ACCEPT sex. This is because it is the male's role to chase. Hence why, you may have a 10 y/o girl who isnt horny, but if a chad comes a along and seduces her, she will be.

Any time you hear about someone doing that the girl grows up to despise them eventually, also that girl looks like a 5 year old.

Only because of outside factors like societal shaming (telling girls they can't submit to men/get married at too young an age) which we know affects females alot. Or that he groomed her only to fuck her, and was not genuine in his pursuit of marriage.

when those two factors are removed, we very well do see what happens.

176158543 0e680cc7 2aad 406c b87a c747b6d2cdc1

A popular manga did this exact scenario that OP wants
Interesting, but I can't read the cover art :forcedsmile: What's the name of the manga?
Only because of outside factors like societal shaming (telling girls they can't submit to men/get married at too young an age) which we know affects females alot. Or that he groomed her only to fuck her, and was not genuine in his pursuit of marriage.

View attachment 246448
Btw, if you're interested in Waifubot, how about Pino from Ergo Proxy? And that's a very good anime to watch and Pino has good screen time.

Last edited:
It works better than OP's plan. If you had a $1mil in the bank, you could just move to a place that has like a $2k per year average salary and have three or four wives this way. Build an 8 bedroom house on a large plot of land and just live off savings.

I mean, if you believe the rumors, this is where the elites get children to staff their sex parties. Epstein Island had lots of female minors from poor countries. Having political connections also helped.

God, imagine having a loli harem. That shit would be next level.

Yeah, I think its apparent most sex trafficking victims, young or old, come from areas with poorer living conditions. Then again, from what I've heard, epstein's place had girls arounf 15-16 yrs old. though I don't doubt for a second he had younger girls too.

Aa6680f5f209096cf199bf9d4ef3cc61

View attachment 246448
Cherry picking the single case of a Chadlite from 1937 does not suggest a trend in 9 year olds happily marrying autistic sub 5s in 2020. There is a reason this practice has been abandoned, fathers don’t want their young girls marrying so young - especially when the man is of poor genetic quality.

God, imagine having a loli harem. That shit would be next level.
Yeah, you know smaller robots will be inexpensive and they don't need to do tasks like doing chores or cooking so all the more cheaper yet indistinguishable. If the government wants to stop the trafficking of those whore are under 18, they should not impose restrictions on sexbots.
especially when the man is of poor genetic quality.
Now this part is true.

But when you look at the soyciety, this is because not for the sake of men, it's for the sake of foids.
There is a reason this practice has been abandoned,

especially when the man is of poor genetic quality.
But also if the soyciety tries to eliminate the poor genes by making it very difficult for incels to reproduce, hence the lower birthrate, I don't see how this is not creating a big unhappiness because the percentage of lonely man is increasing fast.

Last edited:
Cherry picking the single case of a Chadlite from 1937 does not suggest a trend in 9 year olds happily marrying autistic sub 5s in 2020. There is a reason this practice has been abandoned, fathers don’t want their young girls marrying so young - especially when the man is of poor genetic quality.

Other examples are difficult to find due to a lack of records, so it's not cherry picking, just a lack of info. And besides, even if it is cherry picking, it's still viable regardless. May not be ideal for you, but still viable.

And I would not call him a chadlite, look at his ears, height, and nose. He would definitely be an incel in the modern world, and you know it.

Never said it had to be 9 y/os, could be 11, 12, 13. All I care for is puberty, not age.

nope, they very well could be happy with men who are 5/10s, especially if they moneymaxxed. I have male family who very much prove this to me. And I'm not talking in the context of 2020, obviously. I'm talking in the context of a world where feminism is gone, which is not what 2020 is, and that would entail all the BS changes it brought to society, including increasing the AOC.

Yeah, it was abandoned so men couldn't groom their wives properly, and so that jews can groom them to be whores through MSM instead. Fathers don't want their daughters marrying young due to economic/cultural conditions. Has nothing to do with the biological aspect, which is the sole thing I am interested in, as social/economic factors can change, biological and genetic factors cannot.

F3e69a310e6a779d5c8c06bdc0de09d3

I'm talking in the context of a world where feminism is gone, which is not what 2020 is, and that would entail all the BS changes it brought to society, including increasing the AOC.

Yeah, it was abandoned so men couldn't groom their wives properly, and so that jews can groom them to be whores through MSM instead. Fathers don't want their daughters marrying young due to economic/cultural conditions.

Has nothing to do with the biological aspect
And also this I guess because men don't think life foids, meaning they are not basing everthing in looks or genetics, especially when the man is not the partner of whom that marries his daughter.

Other examples are difficult to find due to a lack of records, so it's not cherry picking, just a lack of info. And besides, even if it is cherry picking, it's still viable regardless. May not be ideal for you, but still viable.
A sample size of 1 is not viable regardless of the assertion. Jaw, and cheekbones - that guy is above average for 2020, you are deluded if you think he’d be incel.
These girls genuinely haven’t started puberty, this isn’t even hebophelia it’s full on pedo territory, is this DrPizza I’m conversing with? I thought this is part of the reason we hate CuckTears hypocrisy, you aren’t an incel if you’re over 5/10... I think you’re just a pedophile who has come here looking for a community where he isn’t instantly ostracised, I think you should be ostracised though since you’re clearly on a different page to most people here. These pictures you’re linking prove you are on a different level even to the hebophiles :feelspuke:

A sample size of 1 is not viable regardless of the assertion. Jaw, and cheekbones - that guy is above average for 2020, you are deluded if you think he’d be incel.

These girls genuinely haven’t started puberty, this isn’t even hebophelia it’s full on pedo territory, is this DrPizza I’m conversing with? I thought this is part of the reason we hate CuckTears hypocrisy, you aren’t an incel if you’re over 5/10... I think you’re just a pedophile who has come here looking for a community where he isn’t instantly ostracised, I think you should be ostracised though since you’re clearly on a different page to most people here. These pictures you’re linking prove you are on a different level even to the hebophiles :feelspuke:

Girls can start puberty as young as 6-7, so it is very much possible for the girls in the pics to be pubescents.

and no, I've said multiple times that I dont endorse sexual contact with pre-pubescents

Enter a new category of coping, the incest cope.

Girls can start puberty as young as 6-7, so it is very much possible for the girls in the pics to be pubescents.

and no, I've said multiple times that I dont endorse sexual contact with pre-pubescents
Not buying it. Every girl you’ve linked in this thread shows 0 signifiers for puberty. You are either physically attracted to them or you aren’t, you can’t just say “they might have had their period so it’s cool” that’s a total abstraction where physcial attraction is concerned. It’s extremely rare to start puberty at 6-7, those are exceptional cases. Again, we can hardly point the finger at DrPizza if we allow this in our midst.

Note for the IT cucks: "A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia - And don't you ever disrespect Islam, because our religion deems that it's halal.

So if I was 15 (old enough to be here) and wanted a 10-year-old or even younger, that's fine somehow? What the fuck are these random ass numbers, this is why laws are shit.

In all seriousness though, good thread, wish I could upvote. I'm way too high inhib to pull a stunt like this but to people who have the bravery and don't give a shit about the taboo of incest, go crazy. Just warning you shit can go very wrong for you if your daughter tells your wife or the other dude..
And also this I guess because men don't think life foids, meaning they are not basing everthing in looks or genetics, especially when the man is not the partner of whom that marries his daughter.
It's been said time and time again by wise (if blinded) redpills that men are the true romantics and dreamers and women are the grounded ones, and society just inverts this because it makes money and keeps people subservient in ways only a /pol/ person could fully get.

You're pedo bro, the puberty thing is just an excuse for you. You like facial features and innocence of 6-8 year olds. Stop coping with muh puberty. You are a pedo and accept it.

14-15 would have made sense but 6-7 ? JFL
at incels.co
And I would not call him a chadlite, look at his ears, height, and nose. He would definitely be an incel in the modern world, and you know it.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Over for you man, lolipill has destroyed your mind.

Last edited:
Very high IQ; getting a cute jb wife like this is the ultimate method for ascending. But can't deny that this is cucked.
"The Only Road to Ascension passes through Cuckdom" - St. Blackops2cel (2012)

You're pedo bro, the puberty thing is just an excuse for you. You like facial features and innocence of 6-8 year olds. Stop coping with muh puberty. You are a pedo and accept it.

at incels.co

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
JFL at pedofaggots.co.

10yo foids look like little boys. anyone who is into that shit is gay as fuck

at incels.co

Those are brutal facts bro, it never began for pedocels.

Just go to jail bro

Every foid is a disgusting whore, your "beloved daughter" will say that you raped her and you will be sent to jail
That's certainly in the realm of possibility but it can be decided by someone who knows more about psychology on whether it could really a valid way.

That's certainly in the realm of possibility but it can be decided by someone who knows more about psychology on whether it could really a valid way.
The only thing you need to know is that every foid hates ugly men, your daughter will despise you if you fuck her

The only thing you need to know is that every foid hates ugly men, your daughter will despise you if you fuck her
Well, it later came into my mind but pre-marriage plastic surgery may do it well. This strategy is far from developed.

Well, it later came into my mind but pre-marriage plastic surgery may do it well. This strategy is far from developed.
Keep working on it bro

at incels.co

lol no it isn't. I am not at all attracted ti pre-pubescents. They look cute, sure, but not sexually attractive.

Didn't say I'm into 6-7 y/os. Girls have barely started puberty by then. I am just saying that puberty can start by that point in time. Meaning IF a girl starts puberty at 6, they likely would be ready by 9-10, and would in fact have a body more akin to a 13 y/o.

The reason you are saying 14-15 makes sense is because the average girl in modern times starts puberty at 10-11, meaning by the time they are 14ish, they are very well grown, but yet there are times where puberty ended up being as late as 16 y/os.

For those who want to betabuxx or reproduce, I have a new strategy for you that I've found today that will get you to reproduce with a prime JB.

1) Betabux a fertile female.
2) You're gonna be cucked anyways so try to find a chad that your wife will "secretly" fuck him, don't forget to make a contract with the chad to be discreet.
3) Hope that your wife's child will be a daughter.
4) Become a loving dad and subconsciously train your wife's daughter to fall in love with you.
5) Breed your wife's daughter at the appropriate age (if you're too late she might become a whore)
6) ????
7) PROFIT!!!

You will have a beautiful (chad genes) wife and healthy children because your wife's daughter doesn't have your genes.

Note for the IT cucks: "A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia - And don't you ever disrespect Islam, because our religion deems that it's halal.

JFL dude, all that shit, we don't have decades to burn, you could simply just go to a country with a low age of consent and skip all that BS and have a young wife
There is a reason this practice has been abandoned

Yeah and it had nothing to do with what fathers wanted and you know that

JFL now all of a sudden shit like this had something to do with fathers or what men wanted, why not say that about feminism then - "It happened because fathers wanted their daughters to "experiment sexually" and "find themselves" before getting married"

Sorry, no, practices are abandoned because society forces these practices to end, and that happens because elites with power and control have certain agendas

Last edited:
great thread, followed. though why not just choose cute orphan girl instead? and how to reliably make loli love you? very important part we can't just skip over

great thread, followed. though why not just choose cute orphan girl instead? and how to reliably make loli love you? very important part we can't just skip over
The big aspect of having your own daughter for this is grooming her to be eternally yours, also those orphan girls are probably trafficked to be used as prostitutes, buying a virgin one could be very costly. This idea is far from developed. Nice avi btw.