Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE get bad comments from strangers about your appereance?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember it was my first day in this restaurant as waiter and even if I didn't talk to anyone these chefs started calling me names because of my receding temples.
Keep in mind I didn't even know their name.

Another time I tried to get a " line up " on hairline and some dudes asked me if my hair were real or a wig.
I'm on Finasteride btw but its suifuel AF

What's dae? The only dae I know is a 3d file format.

people that see me for the first time ofter tell me that I look like a suicide bomber

I've been told that I look way older than I am. Likely due to my long ass beard, thinning hair, and inherited hollow eye circles. Also people ask if I'm Amish or tell me I look like it, but I don't take offense to this because the Amish are based as fuc

one time i went to do a job interview somewhere and i overhead some fags pointing me out and laughing to themselves about something. it probably has happened many other times that i didn't notice.

What's dae? The only dae I know is a 3d file format.
Lol same

Photo l

Strangers don't comment much on my appearance -- I guess I'm somewhat short and non-intimidating/unremarkable.