Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dae HATE MOGS ME trolls??

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Does anyone else hate these disgusting trolls that cant contribute to actual threads and just write "mogs me" to increase their post count and piss you off instead of intelligent productive statements?

Report them for low effort or shut up.

no, I don't care. And I don't think anyone is intentionally increasing their post count.

not sure if you're implying that I do this. I just post a lot out of boredom tbh. @Sniffles is FBI so he doesn't really have a choice.
Not you, but there are many users who intentionally up their post rate. Yours is ok seeing as your a nov17cel. Sniffles joined less than a month ago and has almost a third of your posts...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, postmaxxing? here at incels?
i keep spilling my coffee to "dogs me" replies on dogpills tho

mogs me
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't think anyone is intentionally increasing their post count.
Funny joge there boyo.

I'm not a big fan of spammers of low effort three-letter posts but the popularity of Ritalincel shows that a lot of people are. What can you do, you'd be silencing the voice of the people through expelling all of them.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Funny joge there boyo.

I'm not a big fan of spammers of low effort three-letter posts but the popularity of Ritalincel shows that a lot of people are. What can you do, you'd be silencing the voice of the people through expelling all of them.
@Ritalincel has been here since November 2017. Why does his post count surprise you?
Kointo and gambler would probably have double the amount by now.

@Ritalincel has been here since November 2017. Why does his post count surprise you?
Kointo and gambler would probably have double the amount by now.
Kointo was an even bigger three-letter post spammer than Ritalincel though. I don't remember Gambler tbh.

Thats because youre one of the discord kids so the mods actually read your reports
I only get on discord when the site is down.

Not to mention they read every report. 1 star greycels to 5 star obscurecels

Yeah, I saw we put on bathrobes and light torches and show them

>DAE

I only get on discord when the site is down.

Not to mention they read every report. 1 star greycels to 5 star obscurecels

Yeah but if youre on discord they just ignore when you get reported and ban whoever you report, otherwise they just lol @ everyone else

Yeah but if youre on discord they just ignore when you get reported and ban whoever you report, otherwise they just lol @ everyone else
This is delusional.

They read and take all reports seriously.

The only cherrypicking they do is giving the oldest/most active members more chances

But theyre still getting warnings. I got a 50% warning before.

Does anyone else hate these disgusting trolls that cant contribute to actual threads and just write "mogs me" to increase their post count and piss you off instead of intelligent productive statements?

Not entirely - if it’s executed well, it’s funny. But I hate people spamming it on every thread.

This is delusional.

They read and take all reports seriously.

The only cherrypicking they do is giving the oldest/most active members more chances

But theyre still getting warnings. I got a 50% warning before.

I dont expect you to agree or understand the same way I dont expect a rich person to support higher taxes or a politician in a position of power to step down when asked, youre on discord after all

I dont expect you to agree or understand the same way I dont expect a rich person to support higher taxes or a politician in a position of power to step down when asked, youre on discord after all
Youre just talking out of your ass

Not you, but there are many users who intentionally up their post rate. Yours is ok seeing as your a nov17cel. Sniffles joined less than a month ago and has almost a third of your posts...
Hi there. Not FBI. Not a foid either. I won't lie at all.

mogs me

i dont really care tbh

Yeah that was beyond confusing and horrifying at the same time.
Thanks.

Just to add, her name is "Justice Roastie", the annihilator of the toxic masculinity and patriarchy.

Just to add, her name is "Justice Roastie", the annihilator of the toxic masculinity and patriarchy.
Wow. Justice roastie couldn't have been more disgusting tbh. When she sat on that dude I had a physical reaction of disgust.