Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting DAE have social anxiety so bad it's hard to even post here?

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
As pathetic as it is, I find it extremely nerve wracking. It's truly over when you're too autistic to even be comfortable with online interactions alongside people who think similarly to you.

I have this overwhelming fear of getting picked on since it happens everywhere I go. During school I was bullied, irl by complete strangers on the street I've been insulted, other online spaces I am usually picked on, and on one instance here I was mocked over opening up about the suicide of my mother. As a result no interaction with any other person feels comfortable, not online, irl, men women, sometimes even family.

I am left fearful of everyone and everything and it's truly no way to live.

Not having cute adorable supportive loli waifu sucks

I only have it in real life. If you have it online it's fucking over bro.

It's ok we are all family here u can open up to us.

As pathetic as it is, I find it extremely nerve wracking. It's truly over when you're too autistic to even be comfortable with online interactions alongside people who think similarly to you.

I have this overwhelming fear of getting picked on since it happens everywhere I go. During school I was bullied, irl by complete strangers on the street I've been insulted, other online spaces I am usually picked on, and on one instance here I was mocked over opening up about the suicide of my mother. As a result no interaction with any other person feels comfortable, not online, irl, men women, sometimes even family.

Sort of, when you PM'd me I found it hard to respond, thats why it took me so long. I didn't know what to say really. Sat there for at least 15 minutes trying to write a reply that was 1 sentence long.

I felt the same way OP, I’ve been mock and bullied pretty much everywhere I went and at first I was worried that it would happen here as well. Then I fully realized that it was my looks holding me back and that as long as I remain annonymous most of my interactions with others will be either decent or neutral. I don’t know if this is the case for you but I hope you manage to enjoy yourself here (as much as possible anyway)

I get this feeling time to time as well lol

Sort of, when you PM'd me I found it hard to respond, thats why it took me so long. I didn't know what to say really. Sat there for at least 15 minutes trying to write a reply that was 1 sentence long.
Well I assure you that you have nothing to worry about in regards to dming me. Although interacting with people scares me I enjoy it because, well, I am lonely and starved of a lot of interaction. You could go on a crazy rant about anything and I'd still enjoy your company.

This is a bully free zone

I felt the same way OP, I’ve been mock and bullied pretty much everywhere I went and at first I was worried that it would happen here as well. Then I fully realized that it was my looks holding me back and that as long as I remain annonymous most of my interactions with others will be either decent or neutral. I don’t know if this is the case for you but I hope you manage to enjoy yourself here (as much as possible anyway)
I am in a very similar situation. Most of the shit I've dealt with and the primary reason people hate me so much is because of my disgrace of a face.

When I just signed up I was nervous to post too.But this is the only board I can post on,in all others I'm a complete outcast like irl.

I am in a very similar situation. Most of the shit I've dealt with and the primary reason people hate me so much is because of my disgrace of a face.
Well in that case, you shouldn’t have too many issues here. We’re all (supposedly) ugly here and anonymous so it’s very rare for someone to target someone for their physical features unless of course you post a pic here or on any related sites. Generally no one here is ganged up on unless they’re obvious fakers or they are constantly starting conflicts

It's such psychological torture.

That sucks tbh I also have social anxiety maybe not as bad but I felt anxious about posting in the beginning but I've made it so much now that it's no problem.