Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Man 'coughing and not covering' led to shots fired at Johnstown Sheetz

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
https://wjactv.com/news/local/report-man-coughing-and-not-covering-led-to-shots-fired-at-johnstown-sheetz

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WJAC) — A man coughing and not covering his mouth led to shots fired at a Johnstown Sheetz, according to a criminal complaint.

Police say officers were called to the Sheetz on Broad Street last Saturday for reports of shots fired into an occupied vehicle.

Police say the driver of the vehicle, 53-year-old William Sauro, drove away from the scene and called 911 from his home.

Too bad no one actually got hurt but both men are now facing serious charges. JFL @ people roping and killing each other in the past few weeks because of some tiny microscopic particle that isn't even a life form.

Corona doing his work

Corona doing his work

HER work. She's a girl. Let me have this.

Also, I never cover when I cough. I try, but it's just so hard, it's not built into me. Somebody's gonna get hostile with me soon, I just know it.

HER work. She's a girl. Let me have this.
Also, I never cover when I cough. I try, but it's just so hard, it's not built into me. Somebody's gonna get hostile with me soon, I just know it.
Yeah

Corona-chan shitting on normies that can't even handle simple hygiene measures. Beautiful

Corona-chan shitting on normies that can't even handle simple hygiene measures. Beautiful
And they are the ones who say that we should bathe. :feelsgah:

None of my posts are low effort or high effort, the effort required is what is exerted
Ok. Just replying to say I admire you. Keep it up, whether it's effortless or not!

2E30A64E DBFB 4BE8 AA3A EDEE7683B0F1

corona-chan daisuki!!

Damn people are getting paranoid as fuck.

Nice! Let's repack this

Corona-chan is doing god's work.