Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Man shoots girlfriend before roping due to coronavirus

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Just reading the title of the thread made me laugh.

Normans will kill each other more then the fucking virus. Imagine killing your loved ones because you cant go outside for a few weeks

Normies really cant cope at all, weak af mental

lmao girlfriend and potentially NEET, i don't see the downsides

JFL AT NORMIES AND THEIR WEAK WILLPOWER!

Trolololololololoolollololol.

Birdbox level of desperation LMFAO

It's barely a few weeks into the lockdown and normies and toilets are already killing and roping. Imagine if normies can't go outside for the entire summer?

That could be the case. Its a brand new virus (for humans) and no one really knows what it will do yet.

I've spent most of my 40 year old life in isolation and most of these people can't handle a few weeks. I can understand the poor sods who lost their jobs and rope, but some of these people are doing it because the bars and boutiques are closed? Seriously?

He must have had 'a great personality'

IDC I'm just waiting for Trumpbux so I can buy some books.

I never would kill myself if I had a gf

Maybe now normies will know that men who rope in their late twenties to avoid wizardceldom are actually mentally strong af to be able to endure nearly thirty years of unbearable shitlife.

Nah, lookism conquers all.

but le evil inkwells are the violent ones right!?

We always knew that they would rope if they were in our shoes.
@VirginAutistManlet is a prime example how someone can have a stronger mindset.

Normans will kill each other more then the fucking virus. Imagine killing your loved ones because you cant go outside for a few weeks

oh no... what a shame...:feelsEhh:

s-dd67a3b2d16dc51d8aafab814f4bdd2feacb8211.gif

Trump really made amerika great again. MAGA

Yet another sexhaver killing a woman.
Yet we get all the blame?
full

Domestic Violence is 100% undeniable proof of the Blackpill

These women select the men they want

They select based on traits such as height, looks, money, status, and not on personality or shared values.

End result is domestic violence because the personalities and values aren’t compatible and the entire relationship is based on looks, height, status

Domestic Violence is 100% undeniable proof of the Blackpill

These women select the men they want

They select based on traits such as height, looks, money, status, and not on personality or shared values.

End result is domestic violence because the personalities and values aren’t compatible and the entire relationship is based on looks, height, status
Take the domesticviolencepill

What really happened, he loses his job & the bitch be like "I'm leaving you, loser", aww hell naw you don't cunt. Bang bang.

We must be titans in comparison to how little normies can suffer without snapping.

That could be the case. Its a brand new virus (for humans) and no one really knows what it will do yet.

I've spent most of my 40 year old life in isolation and most of these people can't handle a few weeks. I can understand the poor sods who lost their jobs and rope, but some of these people are doing it because the bars and boutiques are closed? Seriously?

Bro I'm stuck in my house and all I have to do is have sex with my girlfriend all day every single day. Watching netflix and sex and netflix and sex. I can't stand this life of isolation!!!!! The pure misery of this! I can't see my other girls that I've been cheating on my girlfriend with. I can't talk to my friends and etc. All there is to is mind numbing sex with the exact same person every single day. It's boring. I'm going to kill myself. Life is so hard.

Probably gf was a feminist landwhale bitch and drove him crazy

Things aren't even that bad yet. The glorious lockdown could last 18 months before there's a vaccine. Imagine how many bitches will get choked out by their Alpha boyfriends after a year of this.

I love you coronachan, i hope u stay with us forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back