Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Police see rise in domestic violence calls amid coronavirus lockdown

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Of the 22 law enforcement agencies across the United States that responded to NBC News’ request for data on domestic violence calls, 18 departments said they had seen a rise in March. Houston police received about 300 more domestic violence calls in March than they did in February, a roughly 20 percent increase. Charlotte-Mecklenburg, North Carolina, police fielded 517 additional calls about domestic violence in March compared to the same month last year, an 18 percent jump, while Phoenix police received nearly 200 more calls, an increase of nearly 6 percent.

Domestic violence has increased by up to 20% in some areas since March. Looks like Coronachan has broken a lot of personality detectors. Someone should tell these holes to charge their batteries. JFL!!!!!!!!!

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Guess they should have known chads true personality

Someone get me my popcorn, normies collapsing is gold

General personality detector malfunction

Corona Virus please last throughout 2020, cause all sorts of chaos and mayhem for normies,boomers,foids,cucks and Chads, disrupt the 2020 election, cause the next great depression, and lastly and most importantly mutate into a virus so crazy strong it'll turn the whole world inside out.

Corona Virus please last throughout 2020, cause all sorts of chaos and mayhem for normies,boomers,foids,cucks and Chads, disrupt the 2020 election, cause the next great depression, and lastly and most importantly mutate into a virus so crazy strong it'll turn the whole world inside out.
1C5AD1F2 F430 4A7E 8667 E61628955F95

Foids couldn't handle their betabuxxes under 6 foot personality and the unconfident jawline

It'S Happening Ron Paul GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Corona doing her work

100% of domestic violence is caused by sex havers
full

i love coronavirus

Divorce attorneys rejoice so women are likely to get some paydays. Until then BAM straight to the moon.

How arrests someone while maintaining social distances?

Crime rate is going down yet domestic abuse is going up. Not only in America, in the UK too. I bet they will find a stupid way to blame incels for this outcome. Doesn't personality matter?

Yes because women are unbearable, so inevitably smackkng a bitch around will happen.

Domestic violence has increased by up to 20% in some areas since March. Looks like Coronachan has broken a lot of personality detectors. Someone should tell these holes to charge their batteries. JFL!!!!!!!!!

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yes because women are unbearable, so inevitably smackkng a bitch around will happen.

Most of the time men hit women in self defence or because she hit him first.

It's a fact that most domestic violence is mutual. But women have to be victims

Guess they should have known chads true personality
They get what they fucking deserve. Hope to be raped as in their wicked fantasies
Most of the time men hit women in self defence or because she hit him first.

It's a fact that most domestic violence is mutual. But women have to be victims
In school girls used to hit me but teachers always let them do it without repercussions. Just fuck soyciety lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back