Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: The movie "Cuck" made $0 at the box office.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
https://nationalfile.com/the-movie-cuck-made-0-at-the-box-office/

According to Google, the highly acclaimed movie “Cuck” made zero dollars at the box office after progressive media hyped the film as a retort to the immensely successful “Joker” movie.

View image on Twitter

This supposed "anti-Joker movie" probably wasn't going to make much anyway despite coronachan.

TOP KEK!!!!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

been posted but giga kek

i pirated it and I kinda liked it tbh

I fat dude with no job starts an alt right / rascist YouTube channel. Eventually gets a job and loses it for saying nigger to a black guy that insulted him. There’s this whore that he does literal cuck scenes with and then realizes it’s degenerate. Eventually ascends and goes ER

I fat dude with no job starts an alt right / rascist YouTube channel. Eventually gets a job and loses it for saying nigger to a black guy that insulted him. There’s this whore that he does literal cuck scenes with and then realizes it’s degenerate. Eventually ascends and goes ER
How is this the anti-joker lol

It's really like that? I thought it would be a sjw shit tbh

What a great time to make a movie, the government does not allow us to go outside. Are they really that stupid?

Lol. They already sold hollywood to the Chinese two years ago...

Movies are over. It's YouTube or nothing - or reruns... Lol.

KEK awesome

The reviews on that link are hilarious too.

JFL at how Hollywood manage to find an ugly guy to play the protagonist. JFL at being a white, straight, sub-8, conservative male in a western country - you are universally the most despised person in existence.

KEK awesome

The reviews on that link are hilarious too.

JFL at how Hollywood manage to find an ugly guy to play the protagonist. JFL at being a white, straight, sub-8, conservative male in a western country - you are universally the most despised person in existence.
They should've made the protagonist some shitskin ethnic to make it more believable.

I actually liked the cuck movie more than the joker. Cuck is more realistic than joker and the actual plot is not about shitting on alt-right. It actually shows why the low value white men are disenfranchised and how they are treated unfairly. At the end, the protagonist realizes that the subhuman ethnic beanercels he was hating on were actually in same situation as him. The movie mainly focuses on poverty, but the real problem is deeper, obviously the script writer or the director has no fucking idea about.

This is what's gonna happen when you show the misery of subhumans on silver screen. people (especially holes) hate us. They don't fucking care whether we live ot die.

If Joker grossed 335,451,335$ domestically, then how many times did it gross over Cuck?

He goes ER at the end, it was a good movie.

What a great time to make a movie, the government does not allow us to go outside. Are they really that stupid?
it's not like they made the fucking movie during the outbreak