Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder: Andrevs Breivik had several girlfriends while you are rotting alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
I just wanted to quickly check something about him but first thing that poped up were several revievs with few different foids that were talking about their relationships with him. The best thing is, at this point it neither shocks nor suprises me. It's like reading that sun is hot or that water is wet.

He's still based.

B-but muh personality detector!!!!

"Only incels go on mass shootings"

Just orchestrate a mass shooting on a Norwegian island bro

I will rot forever

His kill count and level of planning is the polar opposite to an emotionally destroyed incel who sporadically kills a few and then either commits suicide or surrenders.
Apparently he only got 21 years as that's the max sentence there. He killed more people by far than most mass shooters yet he'll be free for a significant portion of his life meanwhile in other places you kill just one person and you're in for life or death row.

His kill count and level of planning is the polar opposite to an emotionally destroyed incel who sporadically kills a few and then either commits suicide or surrenders.
Apparently he only got 21 years as that's the max sentence there. He killed more people by far than most mass shooters yet he'll be free for a significant portion of his life meanwhile in other places you kill just one person and you're in for life or death row.
His views are based.
And although the us has draconIan punishments the country is 100 times more crimes happen there by capita when in Norway.
Giving Breivik the electric chair doesnt make a single person alive again.
And guess what Bush is a war criminal responsible for the deaths of 100.000s of people, he didn’t sit a single day in prison.

His views are based.
And although the us has draconIan punishments the country is 100 times more crimes happen there by capita when in Norway.
Giving Breivik the electric chair doesnt make a single person alive again.
And guess what Bush is a war criminal responsible for the deaths of 100.000s of people, he didn’t sit a single day in prison.

Well of course not you get a free pass if you're president.

Saying this faggot is based = chad-worshipping

He's got the world #1 highscore in real life Minecraft, so no surprise he gets loads of roasties. Foids want a man that can.

mogs me
1034964_1.jpg

Im rotting inside

Didn't knew that

daily reminder

elliot rodger had none :feelsokman:

Incels aren't the only ones going on shooting sprees cucktears

Heard this guy has a ps4, a pc, a tv and internet in his cell jfl.

I didn't have to be reminded tbh

Dude had hustle and roids.

Just imagine listening to constant screams and death rattles while calmly reloading your AR for the 15th time carrying out a mercyless rampage that left almost 100 people dead.

What. A. CHAD.

most murderers have wives or at least had sex

The guy was an illuminati asset (freemason) put into play to demonize nationalist identity & firearm ownership. He claims to have hated migration yet killed his own kind even if they did belong to the stupid political party or whatever.

You really think someone that did what he did would get a nice big double prison cell if he wasn't connected, the digs & possessions that guy has in jail is like a senior mafia figure in movies.

Also there are more virgins outside jail than in it & that's not even including all the anal cavity spelunking that goes on against the owners wishes.

Whoa, she has amazing personality
full

Breivik is seen as a cool guy here ? Lol, maybe among the Nordic nationalists.

Let me guess, serial killer?