Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder ethnics dont count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
If you ever got hit on or approached by ethnic women and rejected them you are still a true incel. If youre not getting approached by white girls then you are a true subhuman and you might as well rope

Kill yourself

this post made my head hurt..

im getting sick of you idiot. blocked
Good you’re the most autistic user on this site. This was probably the dumbest post I’ve ever read in my life and it’s coming from the most pathetic person here.

Ethnic women don't count as much as white women, but they still count. Brown pussy better than no pussy.

Worst thread in history

I'm white and I'd fuck an ethnic*.

Edit: *if I could

OP is just honest. thats the case with most white people on this forum. even if it makes them uncomfortable to hear that

hence my signature

OP is just honest. thats the case with most white people on this forum. even if it makes them uncomfortable to hear that

hence my signature
:feelstastyman:

hence my signature
don't lump the other whites with this moron(excluding the sfcels), this post is basically saying that a 7/10 ethnic girl is no better than a white 1/10 landwhale.

Ethnic women don't count as much as white women, but they still count. Brown pussy better than no pussy.
Brown pussy is the best actually.

hence my signature
He's half curry.

He's half curry.
looks white, you wouldnt know he is half curry if he didnt tell us. thats all that matters. he is white to me.

ethnicity doesnt matter its cope, it's about how you llook (RACE).

White worship is retarded.

Ethnic girls mog white

This thread is a meme right?

This kid giving us a bad name. I'd kill for asian or Latina..

Brown pussy is the best actually.
""""""brown pussy"""""

1.jpg

This is probably a troll thread but I'm in partial agreement. If you exist in the anglosphere and the majority demographic expresses no interest in you, then society at large has basically rejected you implicitly.

If your goal is just any hole though then of course ethnics do count, but to actually fit in to mainstream society in the west it's almost necessary to have the approval of Caucasoids.

This is probably a troll thread but I'm in partial agreement. If you exist in the anglosphere and the majority demographic expresses no interest in you, then society at large has basically rejected you implicitly.

If your goal is just any hole though then of course ethnics do count, but to actually fit in to mainstream society in the west it's almost necessary to have the approval of Caucasoids.
this is a quality post. nicely put.

they do count regarding being incel or not but what you said is spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back