Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>>DAILY REMINDER<< Even your mother rode the cock carousel

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Every fucking woman on the planet. They have had BBC, they have had MMF threesomes and got spitroasted by multiple chads.  

Some women are so hypergamous they fuck 3-5 guys a WEEK. 

Every "respectable" woman to ever exist has been a cum bucket. Even Mother Teresa got dicked down hard in her prime.

Truth. Every sweet innocent girl is a cum dumpster for chad. Every fat old granny was once a cum dumpster for chad.

Only 3 things in life are certain: death, taxes, and female hypergamy.

Not mine, she was raised Muslim and in a Muslim country and married my dad a virgin, they been married for decades.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Not mine, she was raised Muslim and in a Muslim country and married my dad a virgin, they been married for decades.

I wonder if this forum would even exist if this was the norm everywhere even today.

/pol/cel said:
I wonder if this forum would even exist if this was the norm everywhere even today.

As degeneracy grows so do mgtow and incel communities, we need to bring back sex after marriage for both men and women

iiiTeMpeR said:

My mom got married at 18 in the Middle East & corrupted by feminist agenda during a family business travel to Europe & America

/pol/cel said:
It wouldn't. In a rational, patriarchal society the only incels would be literally bat shit insane, gravedigging, cannibalistic, coprophagic etc. maniacs who belong in isolation wearing straitjackets.

MayorOfKekville said:
Only 3 things in life are certain: death, taxes, and female hypergamy.

Kek