Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder females would rather share Chad than hold your hand

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

indeed, and they are only 10% of his harem

Yeah Im not watching that shit

TikTok is cancer

Honest prediction that this will become the norm. Several foids will share chad, removing the need for sub-8s entirely.

Honest prediction that this will become the norm. Several foids will share chad, removing the need for sub-8s entirely.
>become the norm
>become

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This the reason why the top 5% of men are getting more sex than ever

This the reason why the top 5% of men are getting more sex than ever
Unironically this. I see chads with more than one woman all the time. A flock of sluts follows a chad around while laughing like hyenas. You see it all the time, chads enjoys the company of dozens of women while the rest doesn't get any attention whatsoever. Cannot gasp the fact that not more men are blackpilled.

Unironically this. I see chads with more than one woman all the time. A flock of sluts follows a chad around while laughing like hyenas. You see it all the time, chads enjoys the company of dozens of women while the rest doesn't get any attention whatsoever. Cannot gasp the fact that not more men are blackpilled.
YES. I see this as well. 1-3 Chads with a group of 3-10 beckies and staceys

Why live in "civilized society" when this is clearly a barbaric animal society? When will the slaves wake up and realize that they are feeders for the breeders?

Dear lurkers and IT who might be reading this...

Look into the story of the prophet Eunus from the First Servile War.

reminder that its over

@Colvin76 was right tbh the sub8 rule is legit

The only double Action I'll get is a 12 gauge to my temple you Freaks KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME

ChAdS hArEm DoEsN’T eXiSt bRo