Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder gymcelling is copium majority of the time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Gym wont make you ascend, but saying muslces on average isnt more attractive is cherrypicking at best

It was never a secret bro.

Girls literally do not care about your muscles, it's all about the whole package.

It's icing on the cake if the guy is already attractive and tall, but it's not going to turn a balding manlet into a slayer.

Also, JFL at second video, dude is a head taller what a surprise.

Gym wont make you ascend, but saying muslces on average isnt more attractive is cherrypicking at best
It's a multiplier if you meet the minimum looks threshold to be seen as a human to women (5/10).

If you're sub-5, at best you'll get compliments from men.

God you are a fucking brainlet. This proves that women like skinny guys with good faces.
How does this prove that Gym is cope? JFL at this stupidity.
Gym is not cope for above average guys.
A woman will always pick a muscular 7 over a twig 7
And don't bother replying to me

God you are a fucking brainlet. This proves that women like skinny guys with good faces.
you idiot, i said majority of the time in regards to ascension. above average guys already get laid

Chad can be obese and foids will still date him over a gymaxxed 5/10.

JFL at the 2/10s going to the gym and making themselves all roided up only to get compliments and attention from guys only.

Gymming is good if you have potential to be average/above average looking and that should be obvious BEFORE you start gymming in the first place.

If you're a 5'6 2/10 PSL gymming because 'muh health' and wasting money on this activity when you could just make a healthy meal at home and go for a run once in a while, then you're dumb as fuck. With almost no money spent you can easily take care of yourself without gymming. The reason most gymcopers still go is because they're actually either fakecels or delusional and think they can make their SMV 3x as much by acquiring mass.

Just do pushups at home regularly, eat healthy shit and go for a run sometimes. You don't need much more than that for 'health', and you get to keep a lot of money for yourself.

True lol, I think he meant that no one here has a chance of ascension with gym cause we are too ugly.

I have been skinnyfat, fat and fit (when I still believed gymcelling could make me ascend, lol) at different periods and noticed no difference in how women treated me, none. Other men do treat you differently, when I was fit I was seldom the but of all jokes and they respected me more.

still worth going is good cope. The god of iron needs to be worshipped

Most women don't care about muscles. They want pretty faces and tall guys.

It's a multiplier if you meet the minimum looks threshold to be seen as a human to women (5/10).

If you're sub-5, at best you'll get compliments from men.

This is their idea of being quirky

Teehee I don't like Arnold type chads I like prettyboy chads!!!

Fucking whores.

I will gymcel for myself.

My wrists are smaller than like 70% of females I've ever seen.

I think it's fine as long as ur realistic with what u can achieve. n as long u dun torture urself with bodybuilder diets jfl

I remember Arnold Schwarzenegger saying 6 in every 7 women disliked his physique. But he was over-the-top muscley though.

I think women prefer Brad Pitt fight club body more desirable than prime Arnie.

Imagine getting human rights simply for lifting weights
full