Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that face is everything

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
1455858303709.jpg

This is Destiny, a Twitch streamer.
He's short, has a terrible frame, small dick, disgusting skinny-fat body and a terrible personality. 
He still gets laid with 7/10+ femoid streamers because he has a decent face.

It's truly over for us truecels.

If he is 7/10 then I am 8/10. You are too blue-pilled, he is actually like 5/10.

Is he rich and/or famous? I doubt he gets pussy with his face.

He has become much fatter recently.

Incelius said:
If he is 7/10 then I am 8/10. You are too blue-pilled, he is actually like 5/10.

You sound like an insufferable failed chad who is crying he isn't some 9/10 male model and has to settle for 6/10 girls. That guy is good looking enough for sex you fucking aspie. We are genuinely deformed and are a million miles away from looking like him. If I looked like that I would leave this shithole for good and live my fucking life and bang some 5/10 qts like he does. Until then I am repulsive and its either 400lbs obese women or my hand.

VileGeneticTrash said:
Incelius said:

You sound like an insufferable failed chad who is crying he isn't some 9/10 male model and has to settle for 6/10 girls. That guy is good looking enough for sex you fucking aspie. We are genuinely deformed and are a million miles away from looking like him. If I looked like that I would leave this shithole for good and live my fucking life and bang some 5/10 qts like he does. Until then I am repulsive and its either 400lbs obese women or my hand.

Yeah man, it's a fucking fakecel.

WTH you are over-rating him, his face looks like a puppy that got pissed on.

I am a deformed sub human. I could only wish to be as good looking as that guy is.

Incelius said:

He's not calling that guy 7/10, he's saying he is able to pull 7/10 femoids. I do agree that he's 5/10.

Alex_Bones said:
1455858303709.jpg

He's short, has a terrible frame, small dick, disgusting skinny-fat body and a terrible personality. 

Decent looking but 7/10 is too much, I would say like 5.5/10

What the hell is wrong with his arms, they're thinner than my wrists srs

Can confirm, am tall and white but my face is shit.

5/10 at best. A better example of a piece of shit getting laid because of looks in the gaming community wouldve been lowtiergod.

gDqkfEJ.jpg

No way Destiny is rich.

He is 6 or 7/10 since he has decent bone structure with good forward growth but his eyes lacks sex appeal.

If he's a resonably well known streamer, his popularity can offset some of his negative traits, like his body composition for example.
Tough even that can only work up to a certain point.

Alex_Bones said:
1455858303709.jpg

LMS. 5/10 at best.

that dude is a 4/10 tops. you retards have no understanding of looks ratings.