Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that females do not have the capacity for political thought

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
EQ71fwHWkAEoc-i

EQ9Z4mJXYAAnonh

Men: "99% of people are living as wageslaves to their corporate overlords and will never see any type of social mobility, property ownership, or even a retirement. And all of this is happening while the corporate overlords take in billions of dollars and dont pay a cent of tax. Something must be done to fix this"
Females: "my vaginnnaaaaaaaaaa, yaaassssss queen slaaayyyyyyy"
Females possess a lower level of intellect compared to even dogs

JFL @ taking women seriously.

Women are naturally apolitical. The only reason their left wing now is because feminism is and left wing policies let them get free stuff along with benefits for having a vagina.

They degenerate when 10/10 chad doesn't give them a ltr

females don't have the capacity for critical thought at all

The tattoo made me thought she had some sort of skin infection in her arm . Lol

EQ71fwHWkAEoc-i

EQ9Z4mJXYAAnonh

Men: "99% of people are living as wageslaves to their corporate overlords and will never see any type of social mobility, property ownership, or even a retirement. And all of this is happening while the corporate overlords take in billions of dollars and dont pay a cent of tax. Something must be done to fix this"
Females: "my vaginnnaaaaaaaaaa, yaaassssss queen slaaayyyyyyy"
Females possess a lower level of intellect compared to even dogs

Women are unable to protest anything without showing off their tits. Once Greta turns 18, she will go topless against climate change.

They are like dogs, always having to show off their tits for potential Chads.

NK3rraz.jpg

Men spread their political beliefs through the exhibition of military valor and freedom fighting.

Women spread their political beliefs through the exhibitionism of showing off their sexual characteristics.

Last edited: