Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that if you are 6' 3" and your face is Sub4 you still incel.

Preach it, OP, preach it!

I can confirm. I am 6ft3 to legit just be 6ft3 and no other reason.

Yes, 6'2 here. Being a framecel on top of that makes it even worse.

Yes bro. I think the same goes if you're 5'3 and have a 8/10 face.

Both face and height are key factors. We should just accept that both are vital and stop arguing which is more vital. You need a heart and a brain to survive just like you need a good face and height to succeed with women.

Both face and height are key factors. We should just accept that both are vital and stop arguing which is more vital. You need a heart and a brain to survive just like you need a good face and height to succeed with women.
probably, although it's infinitely easier to be accepted by society as a good looking manlet than it is as a deformed ogre tbh

WRONG.

5' 3" and 8/10 face you are able to get 6/10+ girls.

I cannot post the pictures here because of the "cherry picking" rule, but i can PM you if you want to.

FACE > HEIGHT. Always.

cope

height is everything to foids

lol I saw ogre people that are fucking ugly but are tall and look intimidating, with girlfriends. You don't understand the effect of height.

lol I saw ogre people that are fucking ugly but are tall and look intimidating, with girlfriends. You don't understand the effect of height.
I understand the effects of having a Sub4 face :):)

6' 3" and 4/10 = Decent SMV.

6' 3" and 3/10 = INCEL.

Daily reminder that if you are 6' 3" and your face is Sub4 you still incel.

GTFO TALLFAG VOCEL STANDARDCEL!

Daily reminder that if you live in the west and are under 6ft it's over for you

If your over 6 foot the you're just not trying, fucking hell every bitch wants a tall guy now.

If your over 6 foot the you're just not trying, fucking hell every bitch wants a tall guy now.
No man, you have to look good too

No man, you have to look good too
I knew a chinless dude who was 6'4 who managed to get girls multiple times in the years I've known him and they all commented on his height, a pretty face will get you far but being tall will get you further even if you look like a brute.

I knew a chinless dude who was 6'4 who managed to get girls multiple times in the years I've known him and they all commented on his height, a pretty face will get you far but being tall will get you further even if you look like a brute.
So height>>>face for you?

Keep coping

If you're that tall you should just beastmaxx