[Serious] Daily reminder that if you die and become a ghost, you will be able to haunt femoids.

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
If you’re spiritual (like I am), you already know that the personality of ghosts reflects their experiences in life before their death. Incels have been tormented by women and deprived of sex. As a result, when we die and become ghosts, we will be haunting mainly young women out there for treating us in a terrible fashion. In addition, most of these young women are degenerates, so an exorcist won’t be able to save them (based on religious law), since their actions are immoral.

That’s a new cope for you guys. Enjoy :)

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
Could be real honestly I even believe in super powers so why df not ghost are real too.

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
These copes and plans are getting more and more ridiculous.

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
These copes and plans are getting more and more ridiculous.
At least it’s better than believing you’re incel due to your skin color in this day and age.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
If you’re spiritual (like I am), you already know that the personality of ghosts reflects their experiences in life before their death. Incels have been tormented by women and deprived of sex. As a result, when we die and become ghosts, we will be haunting mainly young women out there for treating us in a terrible fashion. In addition, most of these young women are degenerates, so an exorcist won’t be able to save them (based on religious law), since their actions are immoral.

That’s a new cope for you guys. Enjoy :)
tbh I always think about how when I die and turn into a ghost I'll be able to grab so much pussy

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
That’s if u have regrets in this life. Me personally I want to be at peace in death not haunting bitches forever

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Such a low effort spam thread, how can someone be so low iq

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Fucking yesterdaycels with 4K posts already, fuckers are on adderall inventing false copes.

Ban

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
Your cope is stupid, you fakecel, grow a brain no one cares about your false hope low IQ posts.
You’re calling me a fakecel yet you label yourself as a “sexy” manlet. JFL.

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

will he get perma banned next week? who knows
-
just kys and become a ghost theory. JFL if youre not ghostmaxxing in 2018

Last edited:
RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
-
You could literally insert your ghostly penis in their vagina and fill them with ectoplasm, thus ascending in the afterlife. Legit plan brah